Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

Vergil

Content Creator
Some people cannot put all the textures at once. But the mod should also work when you take one by one.

rathren

Potential Patron
I think it's safe to say that someone at Team Ninja has seen this by now. I'm seeing this thread reported on several major sites. I hope this isn't a bad thing.

Check out what studio studiofow allready did with kunoic before pc version was even close. Compared with that I don't see a big problem with the mod we made :)

Vergil

Content Creator
Nelo, I'll go sleep now. But after that resting action I will make an attempt to solve your issue. I will send you a new bunch of files. That maybe can work. Not promise anything. Night guys. :)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Vergil I intalled this mod DOA5LR: Marie Rose Exposed with uMod, and worked fine.

Can your dds files may be corrupted or something like this?

OBS: Tried then on same time too, but only marie rose worked

Might I suggest a couple of things?

First: try leaving uMod open, but restarting the game, sometimes it seems to need that to "hook" in, remember to still go to uMod after startup and hit the -update-.
Second: I would say try unpacking both and re-pack the .DDS files in a single .Zip and then put that package into uMod. (again trying a restart if it does not work right away)

If both of these fail, I'll try to help you further, just PM me.
(side note: I tried running both and they work fine when packed together for me, but only work 80% of the time when loose files)

saku

Potential Patron
hello, the files of momiji have a some type of error, when I try to update umod show "could not read file", whit the marie rose not show this and the mod run fine but momiji files not work, I use umod r53(r49 not load the mods), please check the files

2.JPG 1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
hello, the files of momiji have a some type of error, when I try to update umod show "could not read file", whit the marie rose not show this and the mod run fine but momiji files not work, I use umod r53(r49 not load the mods), please check the files

View attachment 23408View attachment 23409

That's not the Momiji costume that their topless mod is for. Their mod is for the Halloween mummy costume. Your pics are of the Xmas wrap one.

Sinyu

Potential Patron
What'd like to see next is an upgrade to the textures used in this game. 4K Texture mod and/or realistic Ultra HD Skins (similarity used in Skyrim) would be awesome. Who gives a damn about soft skin, when we can mod the textures for ultra 4K skins, haha!

cido2

Potential Patron
Great job vergil a suggestion for the next , make full nude the la mariposa ( lisa version ) costume 16, I like play this girl , thanks and sorry for my poor english :D!

Potential Patron
Why i cant click on update ? r53. When I start game.exe, tab game in uMod popup but disapear in same time ?????
[SPOIL]
Untitled.jpg
[/SPOIL]

GamingDamned

Potential Patron
I've been working on re-texturing beach level and working on nude girls aswell for the game. I will post progress soon.

pikachu637

Potential Patron
@22130380

It looks like uMod isn't detecting the game.exe. Did you go thru the directions properly? Open uMod, go to Main>use global hook. Then go to Main>Add Game. Then run DOA "game.exe". In the white box at the bottom "Gw 2" and "Car Mod" should disappear automatically. Then right click on that white box area and select "Open Texture/Package" select all the texture files you want, you can select more than one. After you select them, right click on the white box area again and select "Update (reload)". If you do all that stuff properly, you should be good to go. However, I don't know how well this works on other OS's, I'm using 7.

RiOT

Content Creator
Hey! Thanks so much for the mod, Vergil! You've inspired me to work on some textures of my own. Definitely going to send a donation your way. :3

For information gathering's sake, everything worked perfectly on the first try for me with r53, so I didn't need to use r49. I can always get r49 though, just to see if it works. I am running Win7 64 and using the resolution fix .bat file to run the game. (if anyone needs this, I can provide the link)

One thing I noticed that was kinda strange about the mod. In the character select screen and most of the stages, the alpha part of the mod works perfectly, but on the desert stage, for some reason, you can see hints of the bandages still. Maybe it's shadows or some kind of lighting that is illuminating the clothing in that particular stage because it is so bright? I don't know. In any case, it's not a big deal, just wanted to point it out in case you wanted to look into it.

On the subject of modding, I started messing around in uMod and extracted some textures, but I'm not sure on which ones that need to be modded. I extracted all the textures that had to do with the costume I'm messing around with, but there is a handful. I'm guessing there are separate textures for mapping, alpha, and whatnot. Is there a detailed guide thread for uMod somewhere in the forums, or should I just experiment? The ones I looked at which pertained to uMod were game specific.

Thanks again for the great mod! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute soon as well. :3

Edit: I ended up extracting the un-edited Momiji textures and are comparing them to see how it works, so I think I should be good to go. I'm trying to work on Helena atm, (if her costumes allow) but plan to work on more if it all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.