Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

jaz360

Potential Patron
Hi , My umod r52 and 49 are not working, it says the global hook is active and this game will be injected please delete the game from the list or disable the book, can you make a quick video about this tutorial? I really need help, and thanks.

To get around it launch the game without global hook then after the game have launched re enable the global hook. Then add the texture files to umod it should work now.

C

Chiwoq

Hi, wonderful job.
I know this is not the subject but, someone has to do something about the Soft Engine missing.
How tough it would be to do a mod for that? Is that even possible?
I precise, i just suscribed on this forum to post that reply. Yeah i know, it's silly.

manhands21

Potential Patron
To Vergil and Rathren, congratulations on being the first. A quick google search pulls up a few articles already linking back to this site. It was fun to watch this happen.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
You did a great job and all, but now I see a "Donate for more nude mods" button when you go to the topless Momiji page. Are you only planning on doing more mods if people donate?

Vergil

Content Creator
Thanks again guys! :)
I will make more mods when you guys donate, because the donation will raise my motivation. But no it is not necessary, I will make some other mods anyway.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Thanks again guys! :)
I will make more mods when you guys donate, because the donation will raise my motivation. But no it is not necessary, I will make some other mods anyway.

Cool! Look forward to what you get done either way. Was just curious, that's all. Any way you could write a quick tutorial on how to find textured with Umod in this game?

M

Maishida

Had to make an account to thank you. Keep up the great work! I will definitely donate to you to continue with more mods on DOA. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

goune23

Potential Patron
Hmm wonder if I may have a bad copy of r53 then, I tried several times to get it to work but it would not see the game. I had to go to r49 which then at least let me see the game but then I had to turn off global hooking to get the mod to load correctly.

Vergil

Content Creator
Thank you Maishida! Cool thing you've made that video. I really like it.

About that r53 and r49 uMod thing. I will make my next mod for r49 and this time it will work. I know what I have to do. At least this is the plan for now. :)

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Hi there,

Just a little question : I can only pull out 1024 textures from the game using umod, and it's only lauching the game in windowed mod : I can see you texture is 2048 big, how come ? :)

Thanks a lot !

B.

joemesh

Vivacious Visitor
Ok thanks for that additional information guys. You all helped!

Btw guys have a look at that! :D

attachment.php

I think it's safe to say that someone at Team Ninja has seen this by now. I'm seeing this thread reported on several major sites. I hope this isn't a bad thing.

Vergil

Content Creator
Britney, I also pulled out 1K textures. I've made them 2K afterwards. :)

Neloangelo5 hi! Nice name. It's how you call Vergil in DMC 1 before you know his real name! Is that the reason why you chose that name?

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron

Neloangelo5 hi! Nice name. It's how you call Vergil in DMC 1 before you know his real name! Is that the reason why you chose that name?

I'm begining to see this through : the game doesn't seem to accept alpha when the texture isn't meant to be set with it in the game, that's why you choose that Momiji outfit for your mod ;)

Well, as far as modding seems to be with umod FOR NOW, I don't see how we could do more than working on mods on particular textures (and thus particular outfits, definitely not all), which is too bad :/

The plus seems to be that we can upgrade textures sizes !

I've got some mods in my drawers waiting for a way to force alpha but can't package the dds yet ! Any idea all?

Keep up the good work ! We'll make them regret they gave us a PS3 portage !

Neloangelo5

Potential Patron

Yes hahaha. But I started playing on DMC3 (You can play with Vergil on Nelo Angelo mode too), only then i discored its a dmc 1 character.

Vergil

Content Creator
Britney, you can change the texture size for most of the games. Which is so awesome!

Ok cool Nelo. :)

Britneyspeared

Potential Patron
Britney, you can change the texture size for most of the games. Which is so awesome!

Ok cool Nelo. :)

I really didn't know that !

Regarding alpha, it's a pain in the arse, I'm trying lots of formats but nothing seems to work : worth than that, it seems that only parts of a mesh can contain alpha information, which makes pretty much almost no other outfits (than the Momiji's) modable as for now...

Vergil, if you find some things, I'll be just here... !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.