Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Nudemod (1 Viewer)

fakk22011

Potential Patron
Hi i tried booth of this r49 r53 but nothing work forme

on r53 i drag an drop after gamestart but i can not update its grey

Win 7 64 bit
?????

Sinyu

Potential Patron
Hi i tried booth of this r49 r53 but nothing work forme

on r53 i drag an drop after gamestart but i can not update its grey

Win 7 64 bit
?????

You're doing it wrong. Follow the instruction step by step. Don't get ahead of yourself.

You load the game first,
A new tab in uMod will be present.
THEN you drag the files into uMod.
If you drag the files into uMod first, it's placed in the wrong tab and it doesn't update the game.

SurfMosh

Potential Patron
53 worked. I did DL that first but it brought the game down to about 5 fps on menus so turned it off without looking and got the other. Tried 53 with log and it was fine.

keyblade9891

Potential Patron
Oh God, didn't expect a nude mod so early. Great Job, i hope you can do something with the bikini pre-purchase set :D
2015-03-31_00001.jpg

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hi Folks!

Just thought I'd Report in my findings after trying 3 versions of uMod, and break down what everyone has said so far + add my suspicions about what's going on here.
First off uMod versions:

r53 worked for me, and at that it did not the first time, on reloading the game a second time, with the files pre-saved from the last session it worked fine, in other words, if you know you did it right and it fails, exit game, leave uMod up, go right back in and remember to still go to uMod and - right click > update - then it should (after further testing, removing/loading a few times, it seems to be a 50/50 on working first time)

r49 never worked for me, it seems those posting that it does not work are on 64 bit systems, meanwhile those who just say "it worked" or "thanks" (on further investigating their other posts) seem to be on 32 bit systems (assuming they did not update since said posts) perhaps this is what's causing the divide? it could make sense why it worked on r49 for Virgil and a few others, but I lack any 32 bit computers in my home to test this on, so please fellow GVZ'ers get us some test data on this.

r44 I know, stupid to even try, but I did, this version I suspect will never work for anyone with this game, due to its age and ways of loading, but wanted to post for coverage so people know.

Now that being said, let me drop a quick thought on the files and the finicky nature of the loading...
I noticed if I re-packaged just the needed .DDS files into a .Zip file and manually selected it with - right click > open texture/package - that it worked first load every time I tested. (your results may vary)

Also I don't know how many of you read up on (or were part of) the old DOA volleyball 1/2 modding scene for Xbox/360 but they found that this Developer spends more time trying to code in ways to fight modding than just about any, so I would encourage everyone to try at least 3 times each, with both r49 and r53 before saying its "not working". (Not saying that this game is the same or that uMod works like those Mods, just saying there is a track record for this kind of difficulty with this Developer, patience is key here)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sablicious

Will it be possible to add mod skins PERMANENTLY, without the use of Umod in future?

(BTW, it worked with r53 / Win7 for me: Start Umod > start game > drag files to NEW "game" tab > right-click window > "update (reload)" ... voila!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Manning

Potential Patron
Worked for me. r53 (second try) Window 8.1 64 bit.

Tried r49 aswell three times, didn't work.

Good job.

mrmojorisin

Potential Patron
Will it be possible to add mod skins PERMANENTLY, without the use of Umod in future?

(BTW, it worked with r53 / Win7 for me: Start Umod > start game > drag files to NEW "game" tab > right-click window > "update (reload)" ... voila!)

Once someone cracks the file encryption, yes.

estasxxx

Potential Patron
Had some trouble getting uMod 49 to work with Win 8.1 solved by allowing admin access both to steam, uMod and DOA. Then copied d3d9.dll from the uMod folder into the game folder, at game launch it hooked it automatically allowing the textures to be loaded via uMod.

synce

Potential Patron
You're awesome. Hoping to see something for Honoka or Marie but I don't think they have exploitable costumes yet :/

jmawjks

Potential Patron
Hi , My umod r52 and 49 are not working, it says the global hook is active and this game will be injected please delete the game from the list or disable the book, can you make a quick video about this tutorial? I really need help, and thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.