Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (1 Viewer)

jchaoshero

Potential Patron
Strange request but could you ever make a stand alone mod of Sakura Haruno dagger. Even more if you could make it shown at all times. I think it would be fun to be able to write. "Face fuck me or I slice your balls,"

Majoras

Potential Patron
How can I make these .swf files work? Currently have SDT_1_17_1b, SDT_1_17_2b, SDT_1_18_1b, and even sby_loader_pack_6_545 to no avail.

EDIT: These work with "Loader.v5.45.ModGuy", but not with Sby's. Odd.

Last edited:

cypher371

Content Creator
Any reason why i can't get these to work with the sby loader? and if there isn't a solution besides using the modguy one, is there a quick way to copy and paste it all in rather than work through each individual settng again? - sorry if this is an annoying noob question lol

stuntcock

Content Creator
Any reason why i can't get these to work with the sby loader?
These files are Loader mods, so you won't be able to register them in the moreClothing list. You should be able to load them manually during gameplay (via the "Swf Mod..." button) or include them in a Character Folder.

If you're trying to load them manually but they're not appearing then please try it again with the Flash Player Projector content debugger. If it displays an error message then please post the message here. If not, then please post before-and-after screenshots so that we can check for partially loaded mods or other visual cues. Either way, please indicate which file(s) you're attempting to use.

and if there isn't a solution besides using the modguy one
sby's Loader Pack includes the newest "core" Loader files from @ModGuy, and then adds a few extra mods in ready-to-use form. Switching to ModGuy's pack could improve your startup time, but it probably won't fix a basic "costume refuses to load" problem.

is there a quick way to copy and paste it all in rather than work through each individual settng again?
You can copy-paste the Settings.txt file and the contents of your ./Settings subfolder.

If you want the same set of mods to load on startup then you'll need to copy the SWF files and the ./Mods/$INIT$/Mods.txt file. But at that point, you're not really fixing anything. You're switching from sby's pack to the lightweight MG pack, and then you're manually building it back up into a copy of sby's pack. Any previous problems will probably recur.

JackyRendrikez

Potential Patron
I'm loving the totally spies costume all-in-one, but i'am having a bit of an issue. I want to save a character with loader using Clover's costume but each time I load the character, Alex her costume appears and I have to press shift+click on her arm again to change it, when it changes I have to re-edit the character again because it changes her appearence when I change the costume using shift click. Is there a way to make it load Clover's costume?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Just out of curiosity, why is the Lara Croft Underworld clothing mod persistent (i.e., even if I switch to the default sdchan character, the mod still remains)?

ppj17

Potential Patron
Your totally spies outfit is really good, I hope its not too much to ask for more colors like for Britney or their mothers. Keep up the good work!
latest
latest

hl155569

Potential Patron
Any updates on the fat guy mod? I import as a SWF file via the modding tab - I get the smaller fat guy but not the larger? (Also ran it through the debugger flash, nothing again...)
Any help would be great fully appreciated.

leonardopaloshi

Potential Patron
"Any updates on the fat guy mod? I import as a SWF file via the modding tab - I get the smaller fat guy but not the larger? (Also ran it through the debugger flash, nothing again...)
Any help would be great fully appreciated. "

Having the same issues

ajn gamer

Potential Patron
Costume mods for the loader

Policy on requests : you can always ask with a reference.
Policy on vanilla conversions : definitive nope.

Last updates :
- Fatties with list box selection (many thanks to Faceless for coding help and patience !)
- Uchiha Madara
- Minato Namikaze & Naruto Uzumaki little fix for maj+click transitions
- Totally spies now all in one + handjob support

Kz0Tn1e.png

[him] Fat slob & Fatty AllInOne

Uchiha Madara
Maj+click on his hand will make a kunai appear

Read this or you'll miss all the fun.
Both Naruto and Minaze contain multiple variants :
- 3 basic left hand : switch by holding maj + click on the kunai
- 1 animated left hand with a moving rasengan : maj + click on the shoulder
- 1 toggleable coat : maj + click on his left calf.

Minato Namikaze

Naruto Uzumaki

PGncw4G.png

Arkham City Catwoman

Arkham City Harley Quinn

Harley quinn's bracelets

UYpjZlB.png

Gwen Tennyson

FHwhWO4.png

Kallen's bunny suit

batGfKA.png

Mary Marvel Red and Dark

Dark Supergirl

Supergirl

Supergirl TAS

N6Ek9aH.png

Android 18
I never really finished A18 but it's usable. Jacket can be toggled using al1enh0mIn1d's register all 4 clickable mod

Goku

Vegeta
Know bug with vegeta : style n°2 will break his legs

IjiJCw7.png

Cana Alberona
The bag and tattoo can be toggled by maj + click on her bracelets.

Lucy Heartfilia

Dan Straight

IcRLowS.png

Uchiha Madara
[size=10pt]Maj+click on his hand will make a kunai appear
[/size]

Read this or you'll miss all the fun.
Both Naruto and Minaze contain multiple variants :
- 3 basic left hand : switch by holding maj + click on the kunai
- 1 animated left hand with a moving rasengan : maj + click on the shoulder
- 1 toggleable coat : maj + click on his left calf.

Minato Namikaze

Naruto Uzumaki

Pakura

Sakura Haruno

sji97AM.png

OpzDFI2.png

Sailors

Wefjt1K.png

Totally Spies
To switch between costumes : maj + clik on her right forearm

Eip4BOK.png

Business shoes & socks
Shoes and socks have independant hue shift and socks are toggleable

Latex gloves with hue shift
Both have hue shift but the pink one will be easier to handle

Detailed feet (with hue shift)

Nike Heels (this is a vanilla mod)

[him] Fat slob & Fatty AllInOne

Nike air shoes (with hue shift)

Ice skates (with hue shift)

Roller skates (with hue shift)

Stethoscope
thank you for the mods. the 'fat him' mod is buggy for me. i'm using the loader verson. the last two fat him variations do not work. anyone got the same issue and fixed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.