Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (2 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Costume mods - update 30 aug. 2014 : Minato Namikaze 1.1 & Naruto Uzumaki 1.1

OH MY.
That's some seriously outdated code.

EDIT:
Revised to include initl.
Also, you declare the thigh in one function and reference it in another, this doesn't work without a global ref.

mike

Casual Client
Re: Costume mods - update 30 aug. 2014 : Minato Namikaze 1.1 & Naruto Uzumaki 1.1

MG said:
OH MY.
That's some seriously outdated code.

Lol yeah apparently. I'm using 0.96.3 which is actually the version right before the current one.

MG said:
Also, you declare the thigh in one function and reference it in another, this doesn't work without a global ref.

It does work though since I did it on other mods...unless magic happened.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Code:
var costumeComponents:Array = new Array();
var previousTargetFrame:uint = 0;

function initl(l):void
{
	var hthighl = new histhighl();
	l.loadCustomFull(hthighl,".|Him.leftLegCostume","x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");
	costumeComponents.push(hthighl);

switchFrames(1);

l.addEnterFrame(detectFrame);
	l.unloadMod();
}
function detectFrame(l):void
{
	var targetFrame = (l.g.animationControl.currentAnimationName == "face_fuck") ? 2 : 1;
	if(previousTargetFrame == targetFrame) return;
	previousTargetFrame = targetFrame;
	switchFrames(targetFrame);
}
function switchFrames(frame:uint):void
{
	for(var i = 0; i < costumeComponents.length; i++)
		costumeComponents[i].gotoAndStop(frame);
}

mike

Casual Client

Thanks MG, that's one problem solved :).

Faceless

Content Creator

Mike said:
Lol yeah apparently. I'm using 0.96.3 which is actually the version right before the current one.
Which is when I revamped the code. :P

mike

Casual Client
Re: Costume mods - update 15 sept. 2014 : Uchiha Madara

Uchiha Madara uploaded. Have fun.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

DarkArby said:
Do plan on making Sasuke and Slenderman?

Sasuke I can see since the recent theme of mods, but... Why Slenderman? Isn't he just around to kill people and appear on photos and electronic images? Why bring a horror character into a hentai game?

I think I'll start having nightmares if I know this shit is around. O_O

Gameboy739

Vivacious Visitor

BuckWild said:
DarkArby said:

Sasuke I can see since the recent theme of mods, but... Why Slenderman? Isn't he just around to kill people and appear on photos and electronic images? Why bring a horror character into a hentai game?

IDK, maybe he has a women friend that helps him relieve stress. ;D HAHAHAHA Hubba Dubba

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

DarkArby said:
BuckWild said:
DarkArby said:

IDK, maybe he has a women friend that helps him relieve stress. ;D HAHAHAHA Hubba Dubba

If Slenderman is made, I'm gonna block every mention or image of him on this site. >:L

mike

Casual Client

DarkArby said:

Sasuke is a possible. Slenderman, very unlikely.

I have a very limited amount of time for SDT atm but I'm working on two other mods : sailor senshis revamp that will need more work than I thought and something else I don't wanna spoil right now.

Dante said:
That new Uchiha mods is freakin sweet ;D

Thanks!

Faceless

Content Creator

Oh hey, check this out. I got modPage stuff working!

The main thing to note here is that the modPage object itself has code in it to populate the list. There's also an event listener defined in scene 1 frame 1 that takes the selected value from the list and uses it to update things as necessary. I'm using it update his costume, but it should be fairly simple to adapt it for her instead.

Attachments

prince.fla
733 KB · Views: 175

mike

Casual Client

Very nice ! Between this and the rgb listener you made two great steps forward :). Oh and that dagger is awesome.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Faceless said:

Argh Faceless, use the Dev UI components. The whole reason I designed them was to avoid using Flash's bulky components.

M

Maskerino

Sorry I'm new but when I load sakura it loads her clothes but face and hair are someone elses

Faceless

Content Creator

MG said:
Argh Faceless, use the Dev UI components. The whole reason I designed them was to avoid using Flash's bulky components.
I would, but when I try I'm told at runtime that addItem is not a function. Well, first I'm told at compile time that the ListBox constructor should have zero arguments.

EDIT: Something to be aware of, Mike. By default UI components like ListBoxes will become focused when interacted with, so stuff like arrow keys or space bar events will control them instead of doing whatever you might prefer them to do. You can disable focusing with the following line.

Code:
thisList.focusEnable = false;

Z

zr0461

Awesome mods, Mike, all well-done and such a range for imagination! ^_^
But I've found that the 'Fatty' mods have a minor flaw as his legs don't change the color when you do it to his skin (picrelated). Not expecting anything, just thought I'd rather share this.

Attachments

• 3pj_V007.png
    3pj_V007.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 237

mike

Casual Client

Maskerino said:
Sorry I'm new but when I load sakura it loads her clothes but face and hair are someone elses

My costumes come without hair. You have to add hair manually. Sakura's can be downloaded here, it was made by Mineur.

Faceless said:
EDIT: Something to be aware of, Mike. By default UI components like ListBoxes will become focused when interacted with, so stuff like arrow keys or space bar events will control them instead of doing whatever you might prefer them to do. You can disable focusing with the following line.

Thanks Faceless I'll keep that in mind. I'm still at the drawing step atm, not much time to spend on sdt with all the games released lately.

zr0461 said:
Awesome mods, Mike, all well-done and such a range for imagination! ^_^
But I've found that the 'Fatty' mods have a minor flaw as his legs don't change the color when you do it to his skin (picrelated). Not expecting anything, just thought I'd rather share this.

Thanks for pointing that out, it's actually an easy fix. I'll join white and black versions into one mod then I'll upload a fixed file, expect it by the end of the week.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 282

Faceless

Content Creator

Ugh, just looking at that is a boner kill.

Anyway, I did some more fiddling and managed to get ModGuy's ListBox working instead of the Flash ListBox.

Code:
var page:modPage;
var ListBox:Class;	//Important! Declares custom class - actual definition handled by loader
var princeList;
var labels:Array = [
	"full shirt", 
	"one sleeve",
	"no sleeves",
	"no shirt"
];

function initl(l) {
	main = l;

page = new modPage();
	main.addPage(page, false);

princeList = new ListBox(200, 96);
	main.addIn(princeList, page);
	princeList.y = 40;
	princeList.x = 150;

for(var t:uint = 0; t < 4; t++) {
		princeList.addItem(labels[t], t);
	}

princeList.addEventListener("listboxChanged", itemSelect);

//...other stuff

main.unloadMod();
}

function itemSelect(event) {
	var item:String = event.listButton.textLabel.tf.text;	//get list item label

for each(var i:MovieClip in prince) {
		i.gotoAndStop(item);		//go to frame label that matches list item label -
	}					//  use timeline and properties window to set frame labels

switch(htorso.currentFrame) {		//pick out part that has multiple frames to get current frame number -
		case 1:				//  can also use frame label and do string match
			//frame 1 stuff
			break;

case 2:
			//frame 2 stuff
			break;

//...etc
	}
}

Note that if you go this route, populating the list is handled in the initl() method, so embedding code on the modpage is no longer necessary (in fact, it doesn't work).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.