Costume mods - update 16 oct. 2014 : *Heavy* update (1 Viewer)

mike

Casual Client
Re: Costume mods - update 8 feb. 2014 : business shoes & socks (him)

AaRL said:
Finally, shoes with class. Thanks Mike

We agree it was lacking some ;).

idonteven said:
didn't realize she was so young. sucks because I was hoping to use it for the future ahsoka mod. oh well, thanks for replying.

Yeah I made the mistake too about her age. Too bad because I was quite proud of that mod. Maybe I'll try my hand at her future version some day.

Luablood said:
I know it's late to answer, but thanks!

You're welcome.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Your right... Th sneakers don't look quite right on HIM. I think its just because we've only had the "loafers" option for so long. Anything else... would be uncivilized!

Faceless

Content Creator

Some perspective issues there. The loafers had no real detail, so you can't tell, but the sneakers just look flat.

mike

Casual Client

AaRL said:
Your right... Th sneakers don't look quite right on HIM. I think its just because we've only had the "loafers" option for so long. Anything else... would be uncivilized!

Lol, possibly.

Faceless said:
Some perspective issues there. The loafers had no real detail, so you can't tell, but the sneakers just look flat.

They don't just look flat, they are flat since my reference was a side shot. I'll probably avoid even trying making perspective because I suck deeply at it and at drawing in general. I'm currently blocked on another mod because I have no clue how to draw the shoes :-\.

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, you could snap a picture of a sneaker from the proper perspective, and use that as a reference. The left shoe's fine as it is, but the right shoe should have more of the top surface visible. At the very least, I'd recommend changing up the stitching pattern so that it isn't identical to the left shoe, since sneakers aren't so perfectly symmetrical.

mike

Casual Client

If anybody is interested, small progress to report on Pakura : those damn shoes are pretty much done. Took me 3 to 4 hours to get a decent perspective, not perfect but it willl suffice. Still a wip although that's a huge step forward since shoes are the reasons I dropped it for so long.

Faceless said:
Well, you could snap a picture of a sneaker from the proper perspective, and use that as a reference. The left shoe's fine as it is, but the right shoe should have more of the top surface visible. At the very least, I'd recommend changing up the stitching pattern so that it isn't identical to the left shoe, since sneakers aren't so perfectly symmetrical.

I think the shoe doesn't suit men anyway so I'll leave the idea in the closet. On a side note, finding a picture with a good perspective is a pain in the ass and sometimes figuring the perspective out is your best bet...it's just something that doesn't come naturally for me, practice should help eventually.

Edit : Pakura uploaded.

A

Aspire E1_531

Re: Costume mods - update 20 april. 2014 : Pakura (Naruto Shippuden)

WOOOW awesome !!!!!

Tongen

Potential Patron

You can't see it, but I'm clapping like a madman right now.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

First, thanks for the cool stuff. Second, maybe noob question but how do I pull up the menu to change colors like on the nike shoes? Do I need this "clickable" mod? Thanks in advance.

aztlan

Casual Client

Go into the Loader Tab (press P), then on the left all your mods are listed. For the shoes you will see all the components (laces, sole, bubble, middle part, etc. - I think there's 11) - click on a component in the menu and then you can adjust the RGB A sliders immediately below.

If you are using moreclothingv2 (I think) you can save the hue data when you alter it.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

moreclothing can save the vanilla rgb huedata, it shouldn't save the loader hue shift stuff (if is does, it is an unexpected bug / feature)

aztlan

Casual Client

Hitting the save button on the loader saves the data for the Nike Airs with Hue Shift. (I added the Nike's manually - not through moreclothingv2.)

I'm not sure where it is from, but I thought that save button was related to morelcothinv2 or another of your mods. In any case, the save button will generate a txt file with the hue shift data for the NIke mod.

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Thank you! That worked. Yall are awesome! I have mine setup in a Mods folder (couldn't get these; Nike, Roller Skates, Ice Skates) to work in moreclothingv2 mod. So when I click save, I just save the HueData text file into that Mod folder and the next time I load it keeps my hue. Thanks again all!

invisibleman2212

Potential Patron
Sailor Moon Bikini

Here is an alteration idea for your Sailor Scouts Costumes.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/93027548527833795/
Please let me know what you think.

mike

Casual Client

Announcing an upcoming naruto, it's still a wip but only missing shadows and details at this point. Likely by the end of the week.

@Aspire E1_531 : glad you like the mods.

@DorianMonzari : I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

@Tongen : well thanks, you can't see it but I smirked

@Baddad3 : looks like a problem solved, thanks community.

@invisibleman2212 : I'll give you a maybe, can't do more.

mike

Casual Client
Re: Costume mods - update 27 august. 2014 : Naruto Uzumaki

Okay so I finished the Naruto Uzumaki mod.

Please take a second to read this or you will miss all the fun.

The mod contains multiple variants :
- 3 basic left hand : switch by holding maj + click on the kunai or hand
- 1 animated left hand with a moving rasengan : maj + click on the shoulder
- 1 toggleable coat : maj + click on his left calf.

Let me know what you think about these technical novelties...it will probably become a standard in my mods from now on.

Also sakura will get a quick update to allow handjobs and fix a few bugs.

Have fun.

Edit:
Here's a quick gif showing the possibilities
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Naruto03.gif
    Naruto03.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 562

Faceless

Content Creator

Hey Mike, if you decide to tackle the senshi bikinis, let me know and I'll upload the vanilla bra and panty shapes.

mike

Casual Client

Faceless said:
I'll upload the vanilla bra and panty shapes.

You mean a fla with vanilla bra and panty ? That could prove useful, sailor senshi or not.

Right now I'm on naruto's father but thinking about it I kinda like the challenge behind a all in one sailors mod. You would be able to switch between sailors and also to switch between normal and sexy mode. Interesting project, probably my next after minato.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Costume mods - update 28 august. 2014 : Minato Namikaze & Naruto Uzumaki

Well, in that case, here. Now, this is ripped straight from SDT, and the only thing I've done is rename the sprites for clarity, so any weird stuff like the panty front isn't my fault. Oh, it also has all the shapes for breast sliders included.

View attachment panty and bra.fla

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.