Character names and pics mixed up (1 Viewer)

zeroman68

Potential Patron
So recently I noticed that the characters picture doesn't match with what was supposed to show. The names are correct with what loads, but it has a different picture than what it should. The weird thing is that it's not for all of them, it starts about halfway through the list and is happening with character saves that were fine yesterday. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to fix it.

InvaderEdvorGad

Potential Patron
zeroman68 said:
So recently I noticed that the characters picture doesn't match with what was supposed to show. The names are correct with what loads, but it has a different picture than what it should. The weird thing is that it's not for all of them, it starts about halfway through the list and is happening with character saves that were fine yesterday. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to fix it.

I have the same problem.

So far, the only fix I've found is to Update the character (load them, open the save list again, click the little pencil icon for the character your fixing, then click "Update Character"). Hopefully someone knows/will find out how to fix all characters simultaneously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.