Mods from Character folders not loading (1 Viewer)

porker912

Potential Patron
So basically, when I create a character folder I am only able to load one mod, and only if I rename it to the default of Char.swf. Creating a Mods.txt and adding the name of that one mod to it results in no mods being loaded when I load the character in game. I run sby's loader. The mods all load fine manually, as well as in combination with one another. I feel like I have tried every tiny little thing that I thought might being tripping me up, ie: ensuring the mods are titled correctly, with an explicit .swf at the end of their name, as well as without. I've tried loading just one, and i've ensured that the code.txt isn't also trying to load the mods.

If anyone has any idea what I'm missing as to why this isn't working I would really appreciate your help. I've attached screenshots of one of the Character folders in question, another of it's Mods.txt, as well as a link to a A COPY OF MY LOADER FILE

Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Bigkawck

Content Creator
1674018235437.png

1. Make sure you activate File name extenstion in your windows explorer (in the view tab)
  2. If done correctly you will see the name extensions on ALL files.
    • In your case the file you named ending with .txt actually is named "Mods.txt.txt", the second .txt is hidden because of the unchecked extensions options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.