Why do my character's cheeks keep turning black? (1 Viewer)

sheepsquare

Potential Patron
I'm using the newest version of sby's loader bundle, and my characters will often times have a black blush fade in. I don't know what it is, but it usually happens while they're on the cock. None of my saves have any blush, so I'm confused why this keeps happening. I enable breast expansion, dialog speed, femalemasturbate, herpleasurecount, more cum and more spit, strand limit, and superbreast v8. It usually starts to fade away after the girl has been off for a while.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator

sounds like you have this mod installed, you can set a color for her blush in the vanilla custom menu and use the mod or you can remove it completely by deleting it from your mods.txt in you $INIT$ folder

sheepsquare

Potential Patron

sounds like you have this mod installed, you can set a color for her blush in the vanilla custom menu and use the mod or you can remove it completely by deleting it from your mods.txt in you $INIT$ folder
I don't have that mod. I grabbed the latest version of sby's loader and haven't added any other mods.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Does it happen with all moods or just some? More Moods also does this. Frightened (and I think Submissive also) changes the blush when first inserting the cock. Blush settings can be changed in More Moods settings file.

sheepsquare

Potential Patron
Does it happen with all moods or just some? More Moods also does this. Frightened (and I think Submissive also) changes the blush when first inserting the cock. Blush settings can be changed in More Moods settings file.
I usually use excited, happy, or horny. What do I change to get them to stop?

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I usually use excited, happy, or horny. What do I change to get them to stop?

You can use the feature, by setting a colour to her blush that is not black and adjusting the alpha(opacity)

Or to remove it completely go to Loader > Settings > moremoodsV13settings.txt [Open the file]

at the very bottom find lines 86-92: and change all ones to zeros

Code:
blushmaxamount=0.9                    //0.0 - 1.0, max alpha value will blush to
aggressiveenableblush=1                //blush settings, enable these to turn on their individually defined blushing behavior for the various moods
frightenedenableblush=1
submissiveenableblush=1
nervousenableblush=1
elatedenableblush=1
excitedenableblush=1

edit: Just thinking some more, the mod deepthroat actions might also be enabled and is auto reacting and switch to moods with the dynamic blushing feature. That might explain why blushing always happens even when set to moods that are not listed in the moremoods.txt

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.