Can't load certain mods. (1 Viewer)

Covert

Content Creator
Hi. I'm trying to load some mods, namely Dialogueactions and moreclothing by putting them in the $INIT folder but they won't load and actionscript errors appear. The loader still runs but I get a mod loading failed error. I properly updated the mods.txt by the way as I can load animtools just fine.

For trying to load dialogueactions:

TypeError: Error #1006: createProxy is not a function.
at Main/addProxies()[C:\Users\Pim\Documents\Flash\Pimgd\SDTDialogueActions\src\Main.as:108]
at Main/initl()[C:\Users\Pim\Documents\Flash\Pimgd\SDTDialogueActions\src\Main.as:77]
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/modDataLoadingComplete()

For trying to load moreclothing:

TypeError: Error #1006: createProxy is not a function.
at flash::Main/makeprox()
at flash::Main/initl()
at Loader_fla::MainTimeline/modDataLoadingComplete()

I would like to add that if I place any of the aforementioned mods above animtools in the mods.txt, the loader won't load anything at all but if I place the animtools entry above them, animtool will load fine (green text on top right). I have Windows XP 32-bit edition if that info would help. Please help or give any info.

Edit:

I forgot to add that I'm using the latest loader (5.33).

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
You are not up to date with the loader. get Loader Version 5.34
by looking at the error massages, you posted, tha will probably fix your Problem.
The function Create proxy, was just introduced in Version 5.34.
So it doesn't work in 5.33

Covert

Content Creator
Wow. I feel so silly right now. I updated my flash version but didn't expect a new version of the loader to come out. :o The last time I downloaded the loader was around new year time and 5.34 came out jan. 6. T.Y. hugo_boss for giving a decent reply. Mods can close this now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.