Can't import mods on MacOS Montery (1 Viewer)

Axure

Potential Patron
Hi, I'm using the flash player projector to run SDT on MacOS Montery. When I try running either vanilla or loader, I'm running into a problem with importing mods.

The first time I import either a mod, hair, or background, it works fine. When I then go to import a second item, it brings up the file browser to locate the file I want, but the file browser is completely unresponsive, and clicking on any file or folder does nothing at all, nor do keyboard inputs. The only thing I can do at that point is to force quit the flash player projector.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Axure

Potential Patron
Hi, thanks for the reply. Flash player version is: 32.0.0.465 (latest at the time I posted). I've also tried with Version 32.0.0.270. Cheers!

Axure

Potential Patron
I've just noticed that this isn't just a problem loading mods manually, but also anything loaded by loader. It seems that when I open loader, it doesn't load any mods there either (so as a result loader only has the vanilla content loaded)

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Flash player version is: 32.0.0.465 (latest at the time I posted). I've also tried with Version 32.0.0.270. Cheers!
For the most part the community has used Flash player 11 for.. windows; Though the entire flash player archive, including mac and Linux versions are available here:

You can also try this version that's available on our resource manager which generally improves performance for SDT

analennui

Potential Patron
I'm having the exact same issue, and the version of Flash listed isn't compatible with Monterey. Not sure if there's a workaround here? I tried downloading a few different versions of Flash from that archive but they either weren't compatible with Monterey or had the same issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.