Cannot start playing (1 Viewer)

CrispAndRefreshing

Potential Patron
Trying to load the SWF in Firefox just brings up a download prompt. Trying Flash Player, Media Player Classic, and Internet Explorer just brings up a black window.

On the latest version of Flash. Works fine if it's embedded in a webpage, but that's not an ideal solution.

Chance

Content Creator
CrispAndRefreshing said:
Trying to load the SWF in Firefox just brings up a download prompt. Trying Flash Player, Media Player Classic, and Internet Explorer just brings up a black window.

On the latest version of Flash. Works fine if it's embedded in a webpage, but that's not an ideal solution.
That's odd. Have you tried Chrome ?

CrispAndRefreshing

Potential Patron
Chance said:
CrispAndRefreshing said:

No, and I'd rather not have to install Chrome just for this one thing.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
CrispAndRefreshing said:
Chance said:
CrispAndRefreshing said:

No, and I'd rather not have to install Chrome just for this one thing.
IMO having a reliable backup browser is always good... however did you try downloading the .exe version I released? If you download that and it works I see no reason why the flash standalone player wouldn't load the .swf file properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.