Bukkake mode is on everytime I start Vanilla (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello

My problem is in the title...
I want to disable once and for all the bukkake mode on my SDT 1.21.1b.exe, but every time I start the program, it is activated.

It impacts greatly the FPS rate and I do not really know what it is doing.

I hope that some still know something about Vanilla here!

stuntcock

Content Creator
I want to disable once and for all the bukkake mode on my SDT 1.21.1b.exe
Not possible; it's a hardcoded feature. But it's almost totally harmless because you need to manually activate it (via a hidden checkbox in the options menu) before it will do anything.

but every time I start the program, it is activated.
That shouldn't happen. The bukkake setting is stored in memory and it lacks persistence. It's not saved to the SOL file, nor is it included in any saved characters. The game doesn't initialize it at startup by reading from any external sources; it's hardcoded to begin in the disabled state.

Code:
public static var bukkakeMode:Boolean = false;

It impacts greatly the FPS rate and I do not really know what it is doing.
This is peculiar. The bukkake mode in the vanilla game shouldn't do anything like that; it merely causes ejaculation to occur whenever you left-click within the main game space. It should be possible for you to make adjustments via the in-game menu (such as RGB sliders) or to load and unload mods (for testing purposes) without accidentally generating any strands.

What you're describing here sounds more like the "cumgen" feature of the Loader -- which constantly generates semen strands at the location of the mouse pointer. That feature could easily damage your framerate but:
  • it won't be enabled by default during game startup; it must be manually activated by pressing the assigned shortcut key.
    • it's possible that you're running a Loader mod whose author has sneakily activated the cumgen feature without warning you. In that case we'd need to inspect your $INIT$ list in order to identify the culprit.
  • if it has accidentally been assigned to a common key (such as Spacebar or Enter) then you can remap it by running the Keys.swf utility.
  • since you're not using the Loader, the cumgen feature is probably irrelevant.
I hope that some still know something about Vanilla here!
It's a strange phenomenon which sounds like it shouldn't be possible in the vanilla game.

Suggestions:
  • re-download the game, extract to a new folder, and check whether the behavior still occurs.
  • take screenshots to illustrate the problem (i.e. confirm whether it's a vanilla bukkake effect or a Loader cumgen effect).
  • test for misbehavior of input devices. Unplug or switch off your mouse and check whether the behavior persists.
  • check for background applications (such as AutoHotkey) which might be sending unwanted input signals.
  • launch the game by loading the SDT.swf file in Flash Player projector instead of double-clicking the EXE file.
    • if the problem STILL occurs, then please try the Flash Player project content debugger instead. Does it provide any error information for us to investigate?
  • final step: your computer is obviously haunted. Contact an old priest and a young priest.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
final step: your computer is obviously haunted. Contact an old priest and a young priest.
In fact I think it is a demon.
I tried many things in the meantime, (running SDT 1.21.1b.swf on my standalone 18.0 r0 Flash player, clearing Flash cache on the web, running SDT as an admin...) and the bukkake box eventually became unticked.
The worst is I cannot say why... :wat:
Note: I am not on drugs or drunk (yet)

Now I am wondering if other boxes of the Option tab are also "hardcoded" in a definite state, like Dialogue or the Volume bar, because my Dialogue is always unticked and my volume is always to the minimum. I think it was different before...

I'm getting more and more confused, because when I run the EXE the sound is off, and when I run the SWF with my old 18.0 r0 or the new 25 I just dowloaded, the sound is at full volume.

By the way, where is located the cache for the standalone Flash player (on Windows 7), like the custom characters saving?

[EDIT] I have downloaded a new version of the EXE, and there is sound at 100%.
This new file is named "SDT_v1.21.1b.exe" and the old one "Super Deepthroat.exe", and if I rename the new one like the old one, I have no sound (so it should be a cache issue).

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Now I am wondering if other boxes of the Option tab are also "hardcoded" in a definite state, like Dialogue or the Volume bar, because my Dialogue is always unticked and my volume is always to the minimum. I think it was different before...
That one is easier to explain. Those options are stored in the SOL file. If you make a change via the in-game menu then your change should be saved into the SOL file.

Of course, this file-write operation might be blocked for various reasons (anti-virus software, file permissions, incognito browser mode, etc). In that case, changes would never be written to the SOL file. Whenever you start the game it will load the "most recent" options from SOL, but it will never update those values to reflect your in-game choices. So the options will appear to be stuck or "hardcoded" at specific values. In the extreme case, the game might not even have a SOL file at all (because it's being blocked from creating one) and therefore it must rely entirely on hardcoded default values for its options.

Solution: download Minerva. Locate your ChoIrrumatio.SOL file -- note: if you've played SDT for a while (e.g. several different SDT folders) the you'll have several different copies of this file. Find the SOL file which corresponds to your current game folder and inspect its contents (such as "vol" which is a floating-point number between 0 and 1). Close Minerva, launch SDT, and try to make a change in-game (such as increasing the volume). Close the game, re-launch Minerva, and check whether the "vol" value has changed.

If the value is unchanged then you'll need to do some detective work. Try to temporarily disable your anti-virus, or check the Windows error logs for relevant messages, or find out whether your PC has a limit on the total number (or size) of SOL files (and if so then either delete some of your old SOL files or increase the limit). We can try to offer suggestions, but it's a difficult problem to fix remotely. It's a relatively common problem, though, so Google searches tend to yield some useful hints.

By the way, where is located the cache for the standalone Flash player (on Windows 7), like the custom characters saving?
Link

This new file is named "SDT_v1.21.1b.exe" and the old one "Super Deepthroat.exe", and if I rename the new one like the old one, I have no sound (so it should be a cache issue).
Each Flash file (regardless of whether it's an SWF or EXE) gets a separate SOL file, based on its filepath and filename.

If the SOL file associated with a specific filename seems to be corrupt or misbehaving then you can delete the SOL file and run the game (to generate a new SOL file). But it's probably easier to just rename the SDT game file and then forget about the damaged SOL file. You'll lose any of your vanilla saved characters, but if the SOL file is damaged then those characters probably weren't working properly anyhow.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Locate your ChoIrrumatio.SOL file -- note: if you've played SDT for a while (e.g. several different SDT folders) the you'll have several different copies of this file.
I had a dozen, for each consecutive locations and names of the EXE and also some SWFs.
If the SOL file associated with a specific filename seems to be corrupt or misbehaving then you can delete the SOL file and run the game (to generate a new SOL file). But it's probably easier to just rename the SDT game file and then forget about the damaged SOL file.
I deleted all these SOL files, started again my old EXE and I've been asked by Flash if I wanted to allow the game to save data on my computer. Everything seems to be good now.
You'll lose any of your vanilla saved characters, but if the SOL file is damaged then those characters probably weren't working properly anyhow.
Actually, I had only two characters because I had problems to save them, in particular with the Default Folders paths that didn't worked properly, so I didn't lose much.
Now I can try to save again my favorite characters...
Thank you for your help, I could solve my problems with SDT and it allowed me to learn about SOL files, which will come in handy for other Flash games I use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.