BlazBlue sprite editing help (1 Viewer)

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I feel like i make a topic here every week but regardless...

I want to make a Nude mod for BlazBlue Central Fiction (BlazBlue Centralfiction on Steam). I wouldn't ask anyone else to do the work because sprite modding in a fighting game is a huge undertaking

Using a program called Hipster I managed to extract the sprites and I know how to edit them, but I can't find a way to reinsert them successfully (despite the program having a function to reinsert images).

Can someone Help me find a way to insert sprites into this game?
The characters I'm looking at modding are:

nu 13/ lambda 11

Makoto Nanaya

Mu 12

Mai

and Taokaka

and maybe more

Boronic

Swell Supporter
Ok so I figured out that I cannot replace image files directly, instead I have to find a way to convert a .png into a .hip file. Or I need a way to edit the image of an .hip file directly.

I don't know if either of these things are possible, but i will keep lookin

Boronic

Swell Supporter
I will paypal someone 50 dollars to figure out how to put sprites into this game. Give me a script that turns .bmps or .pngs into .hips and you could be 50 dollars richer. This is a commission for modders and programmers. Message me for details.

alex_x

Vivacious Visitor
Oh boy you are taking this so seriously.
Hope we get to enjoy that sooner than later.
Good luck!

Boronic

Swell Supporter
sprite tutorial part1.png
part2.png
part3.png
part4.png
part5.png
part6.png
part7.png
part8.png
part9.png

found out how to do it but im busy and have no photoshop

Boronic

Swell Supporter
This for new BBXT game? i dream of ruby yang and weiss and persona girls
Nah Cross Tag Battle has encrypted files. Maybe some day we'll dycrypt those files because people always want their pallets in the game, but sprite editing will come way after that if ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.