Blade and Soul - Mods / Nude Mods (NA/EU) (1 Viewer)

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
Umod works again after the new update.
GameGuard is ignoring Umod.

GameGuard isn't ignoring uMod, it's just being really weird. If you delete the GameGuard folder from the game files, the game won't check to see if it's there, and will boot without it, meaning GameGuard doesn't start. However, completely randomly, it will redownload the folder.
Similarly, the game just starts without GameGuard sometimes even if the folder IS there. I wouldn't put too much faith in this.

Naduron

Content Creator
GameGuard isn't ignoring uMod, it's just being really weird. If you delete the GameGuard folder from the game files, the game won't check to see if it's there, and will boot without it, meaning GameGuard doesn't start. However, completely randomly, it will redownload the folder.
Similarly, the game just starts without GameGuard sometimes even if the folder IS there. I wouldn't put too much faith in this.

What the fuck are you smoking?
Cause whatever you are smoking, stop it, it is not good for your brain.

Hooking dx is on the white list.
NCSoft just made it easier for us now.

Before:
- Can only grab lowest resultion
- crashes for millions of reasons
- only a few textures to grab
- 140 dds
Now the Umod:
- Can grab with the max resulution
- No Crash
- Can spam Update/reload without any problems.
- Umod finds all Textures
- 3000 dds
- No longer forced to re-apply after loading

xZJzHnZ.jpg

Last edited:

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
All I'm saying is GameGuard is behaving really strangely, and I wouldn't be surprised if it got patched at some point. If GameMon.des is running in your services and uMod is still working, then I'm probably wrong. I've just had many instances over the past few days where GameGuard just flat out did not load.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Switched to Umod 2 r49 (Best support)
Just need to update the hash name.

I've been trying to use uMod v2 r53 but it still crashes the game as soon as you try to enter with a character, although my mods will display in the character selection screen.
Just now downloading r49, I'll report back soon if it's working for me.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I've just downloaded uMod v2 r49, set the global hook, checked BnS is added, running uMod as admin then starting game as admin.... and during the game loading it just crashes.
I tried rebooting my computer and doing everything over again, but the game just crashes while loading.
I just want to go and cry now... every time I am this close to getting going again with modding BnS costumes something doesn't work :(
Please Naduron, what can I be doing wrong?

stricq

Club Regular
I don't think uMod works at all under Windows 10. It never even acknowledges that the game has been started.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
uMod v2 r53 works fine in Win10 until you try to enter the game with your character, then it crashes the game. I can view mods in the character selection screen and update them no problem, just can't enter the game with them.
But when i try to do the same with v49, the game crashes shortly after uMod opens the client tab.
I don't get it :(

stricq

Club Regular
I must be doing something wrong, r49 and r53 neither one even acknowledges that I've started the game. I add the GameClient.exe in the bin folder and turn on Use Global Hook and nothing happens after I start the game.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I must be doing something wrong, r49 and r53 neither one even acknowledges that I've started the game. I add the GameClient.exe in the bin folder and turn on Use Global Hook and nothing happens after I start the game.
You need to run uMod and the game as Adminstrator otherwise nothing happens.
But as I've said above and reconfirmed just now, r53 will run with the game until I try and enter with a character, but r49 simply crashes the game whilst it's loading.
I even tried with a fresh download of both versions and got the same result.
Naduron, what are you doing differently which lets you work with r49?

stricq

Club Regular
Running both as admin did get uMod to see the game startup. And then it crashed when I clicked on Start Game in the lobby.

Naduron

Content Creator
Added:
Lyn - Costume Dark Angel
Screenshot_160207_026.jpg Screenshot_160207_027.jpg Screenshot_160207_028.jpg
Lyn - Costume Yellow Dahlia
Screenshot_160207_022.jpg Screenshot_160207_023.jpg Screenshot_160207_024.jpg

Naduron, what are you doing differently which lets you work with r49?

Nothing
I have win7 64 and all uMod's works for me, only r51 has a slight issue with the newest patch so i changed to r49 instead.

Last edited:

Nai

Potential Patron
Hello Naduron. i was download u mod v2 r53 and install the mod, i can see it on character cration the mod works, but i cant log in with my character. the game will crash for me. does i need disable game guard? or does i am doing something wrong?

1 open umod
2 open game
3 start game
4 wait until new tab on u mod
5right click (open textures)
6 select all my mods i was downloading here
7 press right click (update reload)
8 check in cration -> works
9 wana log in with character -> crash

waht does i do wrong? maybe i have to remove game guard? and waht did ui mean with "just changed hash name"? can u maybe upload the changed files?:o

ok i was change now to r49, do the same but nothing changed. like umod isnt open. lol? can you maybe upload all your mods and the umod oyu are using? new? i dont know why but i still trying, and nothing change with r49

Last edited:

lolilove

Vivacious Visitor
Switched to Umod 2 r49 (Best support)
Just need to update the hash name.
View attachment 46220 View attachment 46221

So can you upload the updated hash name for the female nude lyn for Umod2 r49?

I can run Umod 2 r49 and get your school outfit to work, but all of the nude mod versions HD or non HD do not show.

So, basically need a Umod2 r49 version of your original HD nude lyn. And personally, I actually like your original version, not the v1 version or any of the other edits.

As far as crashes, it seems like it does crash sometimes on startup, although that seemed to be if I was trying to load textures during the splash screen, if you wait until the pin input comes up, seems to not crash as easy.

edit: note I also use win7 64, so maybe indeed win10 is an issue for some

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.