Black Desert Online- Armor/Outfits File Names. Please don't ask about armor swapping in this thread. (1 Viewer)

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
Hello blackFIreBR,

I have use your mod for 1 month, but I just started learning how to modified.

I got a trouble in Karlstein, can you help me with a few minutes?

I go step
resorepless.exe -> tools -> remove a file -> browse files -> Ranger-> Upperbody ->
I remove 4 files about pew_00_ub_0033.pac but in game have a problem like the picture.

then i try to use "fix holes on character" in 1st photo, but not working in game

Can you help me how to fix it? Or this dress is already like this

捕获.PNG

2017-02-25_119089707.JPG

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hello blackFIreBR,

I have use your mod for 1 month, but I just started learning how to modified.

I got a trouble in Karlstein, can you help me with a few minutes?

I go step
resorepless.exe -> tools -> remove a file -> browse files -> Ranger-> Upperbody ->
I remove 4 files about pew_00_ub_0033.pac but in game have a problem like the picture.

then i try to use "fix holes on character" in 1st photo, but not working in game

Can you help me how to fix it? Or this dress is already like this

View attachment 60322
View attachment 60321
When in the "Fix holes on character" menu, are you selecting the files with "SPACE" and then applying with "ENTER"? Just making sure.

If you are, try doing the same for "Ranger-> Shoulder ->pew_00_sho_0033.pac" and
if it doesn't work try fixing "Ranger-> LowerBody ->pew_00_lb_0033.pac" as well
(Be aware if you fix for the lower body, it can cause texture clipping on the legs)

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
When in the "Fix holes on character" menu, are you selecting the files with "SPACE" and then applying with "ENTER"? Just making sure.

If you are, try doing the same for "Ranger-> Shoulder ->pew_00_sho_0033.pac" and
if it doesn't work try fixing "Ranger-> LowerBody ->pew_00_lb_0033.pac" as well
(Be aware if you fix for the lower body, it can cause texture clipping on the legs)

it is definitely work for me when i choose the "Ranger-> LowerBody ->pew_00_lb_0033.pac"

thank you so much BlackFireBR

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
hello,
simple question
i have a litte bug in game about a cloth
these is no picture about a event costume: Beginner's Serendian Soldier Costume

could you tell me how to know the pac name?
NOOOO.png.4772d73c7ce3ca19f4d111af00437576.png

Last edited:

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
A list of all craftable outfits associated files would be good too if possible...
You mean this?
BlackFireBR said:
Life Skill Outfits
------Fisher’s Clothes-----------------------Riding Clothes-------------------Calpheon Noble Dress
-------- ------
_00_CONTRIBUTE_0001_E.PAC---_00_MANUFACTURE_0006_E.PAC---_00_MANUFACTURE_0005_E.PAC

----------------------------------------------Treant Camouflage
- -------- -------
_00_MANUFACTURE_0001_K.PAC---_10_TREEDUMMER_0004_E.PAC---_00_EVT_0001_E.PAC

-------Trader’s Clothes------------Apprentice Gatherer’s Uniform--------Alchemist’s Clothes

-------- ------
_00_CONTRIBUTE_0002_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0003_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0004_E.PAC

--------Cook’s Clothes--------------------Trainer’s Clothes
-------- ------
_00_CONTRIBUTE_0005_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0006_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0007_E.PAC

----Processor’s Clothes------------Skilled Gatherer’s Uniform
-------- -------
_00_CONTRIBUTE_0008_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0009_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0010_E.PAC

----Craftsman’s Clothes-----------------Farmer’s Clothes
-------- ------
_00_CONTRIBUTE_0011_E.PAC---_00_CONTRIBUTE_0012_E.PAC---_00_MANUFACTURE_0007_E.PAC

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I think there are a few other costumes craftable. Orwen travel clothes, jester, jarette, serendia soldier, blacksmith.

Items in costume mill house. I don't have enough contribution yet but I am still hoping. I think they probably share texture with NPC like other life skill costume.

Last edited:

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
You mean this?

I think there are a few other costumes craftable. Orwen travel clothes, jester, jarette, serendia soldier, blacksmith.

Items in costume mill house. I don't have enough contribution yet but I am still hoping. I think they probably share texture with NPC like other life skill costume.
What he said, some of those costume are glitchy on my end and I can't for the love of me find it even with your pac explorer.

caoyifu1109

Potential Patron
i just have a stupid way to know the Pac file name that just check the picture in 1st page of this post.

but i got a problem now. there no picture there. i really like this cloth but i dont know the what the exaclty name is.

this is the new clothes in TW version at 4/13 patch.

Can you help me ?
upload_2017-4-12_23-36-55.png

upload_2017-4-12_23-37-16.png

upload_2017-4-12_23-37-37.png

upload_2017-4-12_23-37-59.png

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Thanks to the tools creator, this is amazing, just starting to try it now.

Completely new to using these tools -- trying to get the assets for Kunoichi Ayo. Installed the tools and they seem to be working correctly. Went into the kunoichi section and looked at most of the helmets, but didn't see the white cat mask at all. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thx. Will try to read through all the other posts, but there are a lot -- if I missed someone posting the assets already, please direct me to that post. Thanks!

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Thanks to the tools creator, this is amazing, just starting to try it now.

Completely new to using these tools -- trying to get the assets for Kunoichi Ayo. Installed the tools and they seem to be working correctly. Went into the kunoichi section and looked at most of the helmets, but didn't see the white cat mask at all. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! Thx. Will try to read through all the other posts, but there are a lot -- if I missed someone posting the assets already, please direct me to that post. Thanks!
Although it is a black desert that is served all over the world, we recommend uploading a screenshot because the name of the clothes is so different that it can not be recognized only by the nuance. What is a white cat?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 They are referring to the Kunoichi Awakening outfit.
Thanks shadowkat and suzu. Suzu, looked back a bit, you actually posted the image before. I still can't find it in the PAZ browser, if you could help me out will be greatly appreciated. Here's the image:
bdo-kunoichi-awakening-costume-full-6.jpg

and since I'm here asking anyway, also looking for the variant:

bdo-night-cat-kuno-weapon-costume-5.jpg

Thanks, really appreciate the help -- but really need the meshes and textures.
That is a Japanese fox. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.