Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
Here's a Virtual reality game on steam called Blade & Sorcery. It has a lot of zako action in it and it's pretty hands on.

I need more dedicated ryona videos from this game. There's some gameplay videos where they fight women only, but then it's always loudly commentated by whoever's playing. I'd do it myself, but I have neither the setup, the money, or the space for it.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Here's some misc zako action in a wrestling game called Rumble Rose XX. There's a rumor a new one is being developed.

Nice designs, love the masked girls... but... how is this wrestling? They act more like ninjas and are not really that muscled, nor do I see any wrestling, just swordfights. And, do these girls routinely massacre this many of the hostess's henchgirls just to make their entrance? Seems like a waste...

Here's another game in the Senran Kagura series called Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.

I seen this before. Is it even a game? Seems more like a cheesecake simulator. You can stunlock the enemies and they never seem to even hit you, just swarm you... and the bosses lose clothing as they get damaged, LOL.

This game is called H.A.V.E online. It's an online team based shooter like team fortress. It over a decade old and still somewhat popular, it was later renamed Microvolts. It features lots of female character models.

Are they... anime Barbie dolls? And some of them are Morrigan-style succubi for no reason... Guess this is what Toy Story would have been if made in Japan. :D

This game is a spin off of the ECHELON series called Operation: Matriarchy. Instead of being a flight combat sim it's a fps.

Just like the main game In the series it features the velians as the enemy a race of cyber alien/ human female zako hybrids.

So basically, some russian guys saw Star Trek First Contact and thought "the Borg were a lot sexier if they were all female!"
Man, the physics in the game are terrible, as are the projectiles. The enemies just rush at you blindly and your weapon makes loud ping sounds with no indications whether that hit did damage or you hit a wall... no wonder I never heard of this one.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Here's an oldie, it's called DEATH TRAP DUNGEON. A old PlayStation one game. It features Amazons, warrior priestess, snakewomen... lots of zakos.

It even had models promoting the game.

I posted about this game before. You left out the 4-armed, 4-breasted demonesses. :)
31-Snake_women.png 34-dark_elf.png 51-Queen.png 56-Demon_lady.png DD_High_Priestess.jpg DD_High_Priestess_01.jpg Deathtrap Dungeon-Lizard woman01.jpg Deathtrap Dungeon-Lizard woman02.jpg Demonwitch.jpg High Priestess.jpg Medusae.jpg Snake-Girls.jpg Warrior Priestess Knife-Thrower.jpg Warrior Priestess.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

lookit

Swell Supporter
Good news! Capcom got hacked recently by some asswipe named Ragnar and tons and tons of unnanounced games and their release dates has been leaked.

Some of them are Final Fight and Captain Commando, which y'all zako fans know. I know y'all have to wait until 2024, but let's hope the game are worth the wait:
:confused:2024……

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
:confused:2024……

Yes. You'll have to wait until said year, because development ain't easy. SOR4 was announced back in 2018 and it took 2 years to make.
Anyhoo, Revenge on the Streets 2 got a new trailer. Daniele is now a female judo practitioner (still barefoot) and there's a new mechanic zako with a sports bra and jumpsuit on her waist too, which reminds me of Fighters Club:

lookit

Swell Supporter
Yes. You'll have to wait until said year, because development ain't easy. SOR4 was announced back in 2018 and it took 2 years to make.
Anyhoo, Revenge on the Streets 2 got a new trailer. Daniele is now a female judo practitioner (still barefoot) and there's a new mechanic zako with a sports bra and jumpsuit on her waist too, which reminds me of Fighters Club:

COOL!
I NEED THIS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.