Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 90 61.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 34 23.3%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Club Regular
There are more types? I only seen this one and I watched a whole playthrough. Got pics of them?

Here you go. She appears in the 1st stage with the normal blonde green-armored variant. Once you've defeated her, this variant will not appear again. She's the one and only:

And here's her sprite sheet:
amazon_result.png

nagato

Casual Client
There are more types? I only seen this one and I watched a whole playthrough. Got pics of them?

Wow the miniskirt is so short almost like she is wearing nothing! And great tattoos. The second type will get a lot of panty shot pics... :D
Yeah hope this gets modded.
I notice it says "pick up body" so you can move the bodies Skyrim style? Mmmmm that means you can make nice bodypiles. Unless they disappear eventuallyView attachment 115662

There is also an all-prostitute female gang called the Moxes.

The gangs you are more likely to fight with are Scavengers, Animals, Tyger Claws and maelstrom, each gangs have female members. I have not encountered the 6th street and voodoo boys. The Moxies are non hostile gangs more likely an ally to the player.

No silly immersion breaking levitation like Fallout or Skyrim. You carry the body similar to FarCry 5. Though it be great you can also carry them in front of you rather than on your shoulder. One of the first mission with Jackie is to save a woman from the scavenger, and you can carry the body in front of you. Hopefully mods can change the body carry option.

JonCujoh

Swell Supporter
They all have the same death animation? I know the game is broken but still lol

nagato

Casual Client
They all have the same death animation? I know the game is broken but still lol

Avoid the consoles version and caution on minimum PC specs. The game runs fine on my PC it meets the minimum for Ultra 4K. knock them out, with a groggy semi conscious animation. Sometimes after the enemy get non lethal injury and they have lie on the ground injury animation. You killed them, they lay motionless.

nagato

Casual Client
Scavenger Zakos are almost normal looking with minimal modifications except for holographic mask. They are also one of the most cruel gangs, they abduct and murder to steal cybernetic body mods from their victims.

photomode_13122020_220158.png

V brought one of them back to his apartment.
photomode_13122020_222152.png

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Revenge on the Streets 2 has been released. I hope someone uploads a walkthrough video or datamine the game for zako sprites:

nagato

Casual Client
so what exactly can you do with an injured zako beside pick up their body?
Just pick the body. You can loot their weapon, but not their outfit, just random clothing. It is no Fallout 4/Skyrim when it comes with looting the enemies.

orange

Potential Patron
DENJIN MAKAI 2(1995)
denjin makai- no scipt.png

After the battle he captured the enemy. She had a big breast and a very sensual and lewd body. He placed her on a barrel of drums around him and began raping her.

LEAVE A REPLY FOR HOW TO PUNISH HER

Top Bottom