Beat-em-up/Action game Zako

Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 22 15.6%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 86 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 33 23.4%

• Total voters

nagato

Avid Affiliate
Watchdog Legion have plenty of zakos from enemy gangs and private security forces, as long you don’t attack the them during the mission, you recruit them as allies and become playable character.

Tsukachan

Club Regular
A trailer for a new beat 'em up game that will be released next year (hopefully Q1 or Q2 because I can't wait). It appears that this game has a zako (a fat female thug) and a female boss (a female werewolf that disguises herself as a diner waitress). The game describes that there will be over 30 mobs (enemies) and 12 bosses to fight. The artstyle and gameplay reminds me of Streets of Rage 4, although this game's artstyle feels more like comic books by DC and Marvel.

My wishes for this game:
- More zakos, maybe more than SoR 4, River City Girls and The Takeover (three of the best 2D beat 'em ups that I have played so far)
- Boxer/kickboxer enemies to entice my boxing fetish, maybe like the Ravens of SoR 4 or the Hornets of The Takeover. Looking around the comments, it seems the dev is hinting at a capoeira enemy. I'm hoping for something like Christie from Tekken or the dark-skinned mechanic girl from Fighters Club
- Grab and submission moves for the zakos and the players, so both ryona and gyaku ryona fans will be pleased
- Music that are completely bangers like in those three games
- Good voice acting like in River City Girls, for both the player characters and the enemies. SoR 4's voice acting sucks ass
- Replayability and and skins for player characters

nagato

Avid Affiliate
Every watchdog legion zakos have names and brief bio, You can do whatever you want to the zakos, you can kill or knock them out (either way they cannot be recruited) every NPC have indicator they like, dislike or hated your organization. The enemies disliked your organization by default and the only way to recruit them is an are additional hacking tools to go deeper in their profile and finding any ways you can help them, in return they will join you. If you hurt them, knock them out or killed them, the NPC enemy will hate you and cannot be recruited. Once recruited, the zakos can keep their uniform, which is a bonus for infiltration to restricted area. They also come with civilians clothing and you can give them any outfits.

slayer

Swell Supporter
The trailer for Revenge on the Streets 2 is live! According to DeL_Player himself, the game will be released on Christmas 2020, and Rana will be a hostage in the game (she looks hotter than in the first RotS game). OOOOOH DOUBLE THE HYPE!!

Here's hoping for more female martial artists to beat up!

That is great. There were plenty of female zako in the first one. I just hope the sound is a little more developed.

lookit

Vivacious Visitor
A trailer for a new beat 'em up game that will be released next year (hopefully Q1 or Q2 because I can't wait). It appears that this game has a zako (a fat female thug) and a female boss (a female werewolf that disguises herself as a diner waitress). The game describes that there will be over 30 mobs (enemies) and 12 bosses to fight. The artstyle and gameplay reminds me of Streets of Rage 4, although this game's artstyle feels more like comic books by DC and Marvel.

My wishes for this game:
- More zakos, maybe more than SoR 4, River City Girls and The Takeover (three of the best 2D beat 'em ups that I have played so far)
- Boxer/kickboxer enemies to entice my boxing fetish, maybe like the Ravens of SoR 4 or the Hornets of The Takeover. Looking around the comments, it seems the dev is hinting at a capoeira enemy. I'm hoping for something like Christie from Tekken or the dark-skinned mechanic girl from Fighters Club
- Grab and submission moves for the zakos and the players, so both ryona and gyaku ryona fans will be pleased
- Music that are completely bangers like in those three games
- Good voice acting like in River City Girls, for both the player characters and the enemies. SoR 4's voice acting sucks ass
- Replayability and and skins for player characters

I thought it was the mod of sor4

The trailer for Revenge on the Streets 2 is live! According to DeL_Player himself, the game will be released on Christmas 2020, and Rana will be a hostage in the game (she looks hotter than in the first RotS game). OOOOOH DOUBLE THE HYPE!!

Here's hoping for more female martial artists to beat up!

Very good, but with a bad hunch, this girls are wearing shoes.

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's a new game called necromunda underhive wars. It has a couple of gangs and one of them is all female. A whole gang full of zakos.

Attachments

Tsukachan

Club Regular
I thought it was the mod of sor4

Very good, but with a bad hunch, this girls are wearing shoes.
1. Mayhem Brawler is supposed to be a some sort of a spiritual successor to SoR 4 with a comic book superhero theme (one character is a pastiche of DC's Wolverine, one is apparently inspired by anime psychics/Espers like Rinka Urushiba from Tokyo ESP or Rein Kashiwagi from Darwin's Game, and one is a human/shark hybrid)
2. Yes, Rana is wearing shoes in RotS 2 *cries in barefoot Rana*

lookit

Vivacious Visitor
1. Mayhem Brawler is supposed to be a some sort of a spiritual successor to SoR 4 with a comic book superhero theme (one character is a pastiche of DC's Wolverine, one is apparently inspired by anime psychics/Espers like Rinka Urushiba from Tokyo ESP or Rein Kashiwagi from Darwin's Game, and one is a human/shark hybrid)
2. Yes, Rana is wearing shoes in RotS 2 *cries in barefoot Rana*
The two I like sor4 art style of the game
The rots have the character I like, those damn barefoot MMA girls
But now is not only the first game won't be my favorite character, is more terrible rots2 girl also put on the shoes

AikaHFan

Casual Client
I feel like River City Girls has so much untapped zako potential!
The zako will literally get on their knees and beg for mercy, and you can choose to capture them and use them.
Capture them and use them? The imagination runs wild...

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here are some Some PlayStation 2 games. These zakos are from the Timesplitters series, an amazing series of First person shooters.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's another ps2 game. It's the PlayStation version the STAR wars force unleashed games. It features zako enemies on the cloud city level, in the form of female twileks. The whole level is full of them because they are the basic grunt for the gangster that took over the city.

Attachments

Kristopher Prime

Vivacious Visitor
Here's another ps2 game. It's the PlayStation version the STAR wars force unleashed games. It features zako enemies on the cloud city level, in the form of female twileks. The whole level is full of them because they are the basic grunt for the gangster that took over the city.

ever since i first started playing this game, these bitches have been my favorite zako to fight when i had downtime at home. i never finished the cloud city level (wii version i played), since there was no way to replay missions without starting the game from the beginning. so i always had a saved game or two from which i could start this mission all the time. found a way to fight unlimited twileks in the first room you fight them. if you don't leave the room, eventually more will come in over time. from my count, up to 60-ish will be killed before they stop. but, there is a way to "reset" it. go into the first elevator connected to the room with the brutish axe-wielding pirate that charges at you), go up it, and then come back down. and return to the room you first fight the twileks in, but make sure you are "registered" to the room's save checkpoint (the thing near the wall that flashes when you walk by it). or go back out to the landing platform for good measure. then, when you return to the first room, you can slaughter them all over again. in my experience, as long as you don't beat the gang leader Chop'aa, you can always go back along the level path to do it again if you want. try it out and let me know what you think.

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's a psp game called Pursuit Force. It's about a police officer chasing criminals. That's an all female gang called the Vixens. It's actually a pretty hard game, I was never able to beat it.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's a Virtual reality game on steam called Blade & Sorcery. It has a lot of zako action in it and it's pretty hands on.

Attachments

El84

Vivacious Visitor
About Soul Of Rage

Has anyone registered with QQ in China?
The progress seems to be updated here, so I want to know if there is anyone who can check it.

I couldn't register with QQ.

View attachment 105071

By the way, is the progress of this game going on?
I can't see QQ, so please let me know

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's another game in the Senran Kagura series called Senran Kagura: Estival Versus.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's one many of you are already familiar with, it's call Hitman Absolution. There's a team of killers that dress as latex wearing nuns called the saints.

Attachments

Top Bottom