Beat-em-up/Action game Zako

Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 86 60.6%
  • Both!

Votes: 34 23.9%

• Total voters

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
This is an old Wii game called GHOST SQUAD. It's like some of the other on rails shooters on this thread. Once you beat the game it has a special mode where all the terrorist turn into Zakos wears bikinis.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's an RTS called EARTH 2160, its part on the Earth 21XX series. You can find it on GoG, it has an all female faction called the lunar corporation.
Not much to say or show it's an early 2000s rts. Not visibly entertaining.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
This game is a spin off of the ECHELON series called Operation: Matriarchy. Instead of being a flight combat sim it's a fps.

Just like the main game In the series it features the velians as the enemy a race of cyber alien/ human female zako hybrids.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's a modern game called Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. It's enemies are exclusively zako. It's not a serious game at all its really a silly water gun shooting game, featuring anime waifus in bikinis.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Speaking of Senran Kagura, here's another game in that series called Senran Kagura Burst Re: Newal. It's a remake of an earlier game in that franchise. And just like the rest of the Senran Kagura series it features female only enemies. The zako in this game range from samurai to schoolgirls with swords. This is a hack and slash game with dynasty warriors style mass combat. Also when the enemies get hit they lose pieces of their clothes.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
This is a game I use to play the demo to back on the Xbox 360. It was an indie arcade title that was only $1. It's called Zombie Strippers Stole My Heart Then Ate My Brains

Attachments

Tsukachan

Club Regular
This is a game I use to play the demo to back on the Xbox 360. It was an indie arcade title that was only $1. It's called Zombie Strippers Stole My Heart Then Ate My Brains

Have you played Let's Go Fiscal? It had some zakos and it was on the Xbox 360 too

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here's another festive game it is or was just Halloween. It's called Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed. It's about a couple that liberate the Akiba in Tokyo from vampires. When you hit them they lose the clothes.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Have you played Let's Go Fiscal? It had some zakos and it was on the Xbox 360 too
Sorry I haven't played it, but I just looked it up and it reminds me a lot of a game called RIVER CITY GIRLS, a newish retro style beat'em up game.

Attachments

holhorse

Swell Supporter
Here's a modern game called Senran Kagura Peach Beach Splash. It's enemies are exclusively zako. It's not a serious game at all its really a silly water gun shooting game, featuring anime waifus in bikinis.

Senran Kagura series... I liked them once, but not these 3D remake or something like that.
The developer makes almost every zakos hided between every attack effects and loud voice of heroines.
They didn't existed in any story event at all, even without a single mention once!
All the story elements surrounding these heroine, but it's a world full of secret kunoichi school... Why do they make their world so narrow and uninteresting?
2/10 for zako experience, 2 is giving for some beautiful zako 3D model.(Although they are not important, at all.)

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Senran Kagura series... I liked them once, but not these 3D remake or something like that.
The developer makes almost every zakos hided between every attack effects and loud voice of heroines.
They didn't existed in any story event at all, even without a single mention once!
All the story elements surrounding these heroine, but it's a world full of secret kunoichi school... Why do they make their world so narrow and uninteresting?
2/10 for zako experience, 2 is giving for some beautiful zako 3D model.(Although they are not important, at all.)

The remake feels like a rehash of Shinovi/Estival Versus TBH. No creativity at all. Even the zakos are recycled too.

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
The kingdom under fire mega post. This post will cover several KINGDOM UNDER FIRE games or KUF. These games take place in a fantasy world where high and dark elves as well as humans and orcs live. The dark elves are the main villains in the kingdom under fire the crusaders and are led by a race of half vampires. The dark elves are exclusively zakos and and half of all the vampires seen in game are women. The dark elves have a complex story across most of the games with it coming to it's peak in Kingdom under fire Heroes, with the zakos of the dark elf kingdom rebelling in a civil war against the half vampires that united them to begin with. The dark elves also ruled over and another race of zakos called High elves or kaedes, led by a high elf woman named snowstone. This game is a unique mix of hack and slash action with elements of real time strategy. I use to play these games on the original Xbox but they were recently re-released on steam.

The was also another main line Kuf game called kuf 2 but it's changed so much that it's been in development for over a decade may be now degraded version of the original Xbox games. Here is some old footage of that game.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here are some screen shots from the scrapped version of Kuf 2, it seemed that the dark elves won their uprising and somewhat freed themselves from the vampires in heroes but lost the control of the high elf kingdom as a result of their civil war they had before the uprising in kuf the crusaders, which left them with only enough resources to fight the vampires. In the screen shots it looks like the dark elves are trying to reconquer the lost kingdom, zakos vs zakos.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
Here are some retro games that I came across called Rollergames for the Nintendo entertainment system and Rollergames for the arcade cabinet. They have LOTS of zakos in them, but it's old 8bit graphics so you can't really appreciate the female form.

Rollergames is based on a 1980s era show eith the same name about roller derby.

Attachments

SENTRYSLAYER

Vivacious Visitor
This game is called H.A.V.E online. It's an online team based shooter like team fortress. It over a decade old and still somewhat popular, it was later renamed Microvolts. It features lots of female character models.

Tsukachan

Club Regular
This game is called H.A.V.E online. It's an online team based shooter like team fortress. It over a decade old and still somewhat popular, it was later renamed Microvolts. It features lots of female character models.

I don't think this counts as a zako game...

Bad7

Avid Affiliate
Sorry I haven't played it, but I just looked it up and it reminds me a lot of a game called RIVER CITY GIRLS, a newish retro style beat'em up game.

I feel like River City Girls has so much untapped zako potential!
The zako will literally get on their knees and beg for mercy, and you can choose to capture them and use them.

Tsukachan

Club Regular
I feel like River City Girls has so much untapped zako potential!
The zako will literally get on their knees and beg for mercy, and you can choose to capture them and use them.
It's a first time in a beat em up game where the players could give the zako a second chance! I also love the voice acting!

Top Bottom