Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

lookit

Swell Supporter

htt ps://store.steampowe red.com/app/1557460/Slave_Fighter_X/

This game is so fucking crazy!
ss_98defbca743adc0dff8e6dcd2b2fbf3bb4ab7b51.jpg

ss_a8ed762d695b7db72500a27aa042d55b02a3b0ca.1920x1080.jpg

ss_85c8af61386d11ae1eb7bb9ff9bb8033051118e4.1920x1080.jpg

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Been a while.
Sorry, but I forgot the name of the 2D indie brawler w/soldier girls in camo. Lots of guns.
Dark Revenge, or something close to that. Thanks for any help on the name!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thanks!
Oh, I finally watched a playthrough of Fight n Rage. Great game made by one person, pretty much.
Love the whip ladies. :cool:

Did you know that The Takeover is getting a physical release with an artbook/manual inside? You should preorder it:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Did you know that The Takeover is getting a physical release with an artbook/manual inside? You should preorder it:

Yep, I heard.
I likely won't get that game (didn't like the monster gore level), but loved the playthrough I watched on YouTube.
Lots of DLC is coming to Streets of Rage 4 in a week, and I still don't have the game. Hope to finally get it. :smile: And GG:Strive.

0:53 Brutal! :wat:

Last edited:

GioEvolution

Avid Affiliate

Game where you hit the zako and they get naked.

I was unable to download the full game for free :(

burom

Master of this Domain
So umm... any new zakos?

I second this question.

I haven't played through it yet but I did dump the textures from SOR4 + Mr X Nightmare and compared to a dump I made when the game launched last year. The "new" enemies are either reskins of SOR4 enemies/bosses (Barbon, Commissioner, Cop, Diva, DJ K-Washi, Galsia, Koobo, Mr Y, Ms Y) or recycled sprites of enemies from SOR3 (Bruce/Danch, Galsia, Goldie/Slum, Mona and Lisa, Robo-X, Tiger, Yamato, Zack/Vice), SOR2 (Barbon, Big Ben/Bongo, Electra, Fog/Rider, Hakuyo, Kusanagi/Ninja, Raven/Eagle, Rocky Bear, Signal), and SOR1 (Abadede, Antonio, Bongo, Mr X, Souther).

All this adds in terms of zako is recolors of Ms Y and Diva and pixel sprites of Mona/Lisa and Electra. Here's some samples of the SOR4 recolors, the SOR1-3 ones are the same as whichever sprite sheet they ripped them from:

diva_0000.png msy_0000.png msy_0000.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I haven't played through it yet but I did dump the textures from SOR4 + Mr X Nightmare and compared to a dump I made when the game launched last year. The "new" enemies are either reskins of SOR4 enemies/bosses (Barbon, Commissioner, Cop, Diva, DJ K-Washi, Galsia, Koobo, Mr Y, Ms Y) or recycled sprites of enemies from SOR3 (Bruce/Danch, Galsia, Goldie/Slum, Mona and Lisa, Robo-X, Tiger, Yamato, Zack/Vice), SOR2 (Barbon, Big Ben/Bongo, Electra, Fog/Rider, Hakuyo, Kusanagi/Ninja, Raven/Eagle, Rocky Bear, Signal), and SOR1 (Abadede, Antonio, Bongo, Mr X, Souther).

All this adds in terms of zako is recolors of Ms Y and Diva and pixel sprites of Mona/Lisa and Electra. Here's some samples of the SOR4 recolors, the SOR1-3 ones are the same as whichever sprite sheet they ripped them from:

View attachment 123509View attachment 123510View attachment 123511

Well that sucks :(

josephes

Swell Supporter

View attachment 123509View attachment 123510View attachment 123511
Boooooo! Sounds lame! I was hoping they would add in those unused enemies in that update, especially that Electra:

1626580473441.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.