Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Female zombie in Zombie Attack
Zombie3.png

Mo Huan Feng Shen 1046
MHFS_Enemies.png

MHFS_Faces.png

Two female bosses at 9:28 and 41:08. Da Ji at 44:53

As for java version of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker... can anyone identify the gender of the armored warrior?
MoonwalkerEnemy.png

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it but since i started to play Marvel's Avengers, i noticed once in awhile AIM security guards lets out female grunt and scream indicating some of them are female. Facing a female AIM security guard is very random but they are there.

Attachments

• AIMtrooper.JPG
    AIMtrooper.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 217

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Wow that game looks great. Anyone knows where you can get it? It seems to be fan made?
The girls who attack from above and then hang limply for a bit before falling down and crumpling in a pile are the best.

- ah nevermind, I found it. It's on Steam.

I'm... confused. That's clearly an adult game, but I can only find it on steam?

Also! I love the posting of the early mobile game stuff. That's a time period that's hard to get info on compared to others. I think the only period more shrouded in mystery is the now-dead flash era.

lookit

Swell Supporter

Also! I love the posting of the early mobile game stuff. That's a time period that's hard to get info on compared to others. I think the only period more shrouded in mystery is the now-dead flash era.
This game has a sexual depiction, so I didn't post it here. I remember being warned not to post adult games here.

This game is made with CF 2.5 and the game is interesting, but unfortunately the female enemy does not have kicks and other attacks.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
This game has a sexual depiction, so I didn't post it here. I remember being warned not to post adult games here.

This game is made with CF 2.5 and the game is interesting, but unfortunately the female enemy does not have kicks and other attacks.
I think it would've only been gore that people said something about.

CF is easy to take stuff out of, right? That'd be nice, since the enemies are 3 levels in.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
That Brutal Rage is for XBox One? No wonder that console went down the drain if this is the quality of games released on it... :D
I too noticed the new spellcasting female enemy on Mayhem Brawler. The game looks really good, cartoon-like sprites, really fluid combat. Anyone knows when it is going to be released?

We had a lot of posts about the fighting/sex Sailor Moon enemies game here and nobody minded. I am pretty sure this being an adult forum overall with various fetishes in every topic this is not an issue.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client

Looks like an edited sprite of charlotte from Samurai Showdown
Thanks! Never know Moonwalker has a java port, so is it a bootleg as it seemed to be?

Thank you! With flash now out of support it becomes harder to get anything out of it. Meanwhile the .jar format used by java games can be opened by many file archivers and if fortunate enough, raw png files can be found.

Ninja girl was planned to be released on dlsite 2 years ago with a variety of hentai scenes but apparently the creator changed his mind. And the game itself as well as the creator is shrouded in mystery, as there was a official website which is not only unavailable now but also unarchived by Wayback Machine.

Any chance to rip the sprites?

CF is easy to take stuff out of, right? That'd be nice, since the enemies are 3 levels in.
As far as I know, this engine is almost impossible to decompile and the only tool availble on the internet is very old. If the game is made by later build then good luck tuning the scripts to get the job done. There was a new tool, more powerful and user friendly, released online months ago before being taken down by development team shortly after.

Or perhaps...

Presumably you have somehow managed to look into the resources of this game, right? Or you are skilled enough to clear this game and get most unlockables? What are the contents in the gallery?

Last edited:

burom

Master of this Domain
Necromunda: Hired Guns was just announced. It takes place in the same world as Necromunda: Underhive Wars but this will be an FPS where you're a bounty hunter. Like Underhive Wars, House Escher is an all female clan; Orlock and Goliath have female zako in their ranks.
It's out now, no exact compilations out just yet but nice to see takedowns:

(2:26-3:26, 8:50-9:20, 18:35-19:25, 21:00-21:53)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Thank you! With flash now out of support it becomes harder to get anything out of it. Meanwhile the .jar format used by java games can be opened by many file archivers and if fortunate enough, raw png files can be found.

The biggest issue I've found is that since it was so easy to download and crack flash files, a lot of the sites that tried to have some sort of arcade of them had some way that you could never directly access the file. While that doesn't matter for some/most, it matters to niche ones where there's just not many people who knew or cared about them. This, combined with the simply massive amount of games, makes it really hard to find and archive things we're looking for.

lookit

Swell Supporter

I have no common sense because the whole game is a little over 1GB but is encapsulated in an EXE file.

But it is not difficult to see them, these zako only appear in the fourth level, and the game through the level can be selected.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I have no common sense because the whole game is a little over 1GB but is encapsulated in an EXE file.

But it is not difficult to see them, these zako only appear in the fourth level, and the game through the level can be selected.
Good news! A new tool is released that is able to extract sprites of this game. To find it you should find a community delicated to extract resources of a popular game series made by this engine. Find the latest version of the tool (which is easy to find for it is pinned) then use the tool on the executable. That shall do the magic.

Similarly, Fight'N Rage can be ripped by following a modding guide in steam community. Be advised, group file renaming tools may be needed.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Please let this be a new Fighters Club game, KOG. I've been waiting for it for almost 3-4 years with no info and such. I've been having fever dreams of playing Fighters Club in my sleep, and I want these fever dreams to come true!

FYI the website domain for Fighters Club is still on. I've tried out inputting other KOG's IPs/games. Elsword and KurtzPel redirects me to their Nexon page while Grand Chase redirects me to a page saying that the service has been transferred to the global service (no longer serviced by Kakao). Aima and Ultimate Race redirects me to a domain for sale page. Here's the Fighters Club webpage, which says that KOG has trademarked said webpage. I feel that "Fighters Club: Return Alive" might be the title, but I could be wrong. It could symbolize Fighters Club' return from its death in 2015, or probably a hint to a "darker" or battle royale version of Fighters Club, implying that the player or main character must return alive from the fight:

You can also read my old Fighters Club theory here:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.