Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Bought Brawler last weekend, and posted the first full playthrough yesterday. Been in touch w/the developer.
Asked about him adding voiceover for enemies getting hit (at least on knockdown).
Got to remind him about lightening up the 2nd level; I could barely see it on my monitor. :wat:

Cued up to first zako, but lighter stage zako at 15:50. 3rd type (Checkpoint) shows up near the end. :smile:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Paprium is a beat 'em up for SEGA Genesis or Mega Drive that was announced in 2017 and finally came out in 2020. The floating robot at 9:08 is considered a female enemy; it returns at 53:02 where you can finally see it fire lasers from its nipples. The second female enemy appears at 12:57; she attacks with a whip and a ground spark. Two female bosses appear at 43:35; they return as Lisa and Mona at 1:05:00 and 1:34:32. Either this player is really good, or all the female enemies in this game are terrible including the bosses.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Paprium is a beat 'em up for SEGA Genesis or Mega Drive that was announced in 2017 and finally came out in 2020. The floating robot at 9:08 is considered a female enemy; it returns at 53:02 where you can finally see it fire lasers from its nipples. The second female enemy appears at 12:57; she attacks with a whip and a ground spark. Two female bosses appear at 43:35; they return as Lisa and Mona at 1:05:00 and 1:34:32. Either this player is really good, or all the female enemies in this game are terrible including the bosses.

I've been waiting for this game since 2017! Glad to see it's released. Anyways, I love the Mona and Lisa bosses. They're hot scuba/swimmer ninjas!
Maybe jettmanas jettmanas might like this, and draw them soon.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
I've been waiting for this game since 2017! Glad to see it's released. Anyways, I love the Mona and Lisa bosses. They're hot scuba/swimmer ninjas!
Maybe jettmanas jettmanas might like this, and draw them soon.
Interesting. Had never heard of it. Definitely looks unique.
Checked out the parts mentioned, and they look good, and even have the same name as the SoR duo. :smile:
Not sure if I can do art of them due to everything going on, but it was fun to watch.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Interesting. Had never heard of it. Definitely looks unique.
Checked out the parts mentioned, and they look good, and even have the same name as the SoR duo. :smile:
Not sure if I can do art of them due to everything going on, but it was fun to watch.

Glad you liked it :)

lookit

Swell Supporter
E0PNvZxX0AMsUAs.jpg

E0PNxJ2XIAEhWGB.jpg

The female enemy in the game Sifu, I really like.

Of course, this is just the design, I like the tabi of female enemies, I hope to see them in the game.

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
I couldn't find the forest girls and there seems to be no death sounds, but it's ok:

The resources of this game is actually easy to rip for it uses unity3d, but the results are textures for 3d modeling, not sprites. So anyone has any luck ripping the sprites from the original arcade game?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
This game was posted earlier with details and screenshot, but you have to go through many pages to find it. A little more grind and you will encounter the maid zakos.

View attachment 120403View attachment 120400
Nice upskirt shot of them under those miniskirts, you can see the panties!

A Sega Genesis game... in 2020??? WTF? Are we living backwards now? Why would someone make a game for a long obsolete console you can easily emulate on PC?

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Does anyone know the progress of this?
I'm always sorry

I wish I knew. The bilibili trailers mention a QQ group, but I think you need a chinese phone number to join those.

I've also been keeping a VERY close eye on City of Rampage, but no fuckin' movement there either.

lookit

Swell Supporter
I wish I knew. The bilibili trailers mention a QQ group, but I think you need a chinese phone number to join those.

I've also been keeping a VERY close eye on City of Rampage, but no fuckin' movement there either.
1, into the group first and the group to say hello, hidden and long-term hidden may be management kicked out of the group. Group name format: fist of fury - their own group name - place name or occupation.
2, "fist of fury war police" production progress 60%: the last boss of the last level, the follow-up details and other things need to do, please continue to pay attention.
3, "fist of fury war police" positioning commercial games, the goal in the computer, handheld games to provide the majority of enthusiasts casual control play, there is no test game to provide.

The above is from the translation software, the group announcement on April 15. (Incidentally, the last announcement was 50% progress, in August 2020)

As far as I know, the author is currently chatting and playing SoR4 in the group all day, so if you are in a hurry I guess SoR4DLC will be slower when it comes out. : )

ChikinKojirou

Casual Client
Just found some female zako sprites from java or early smartphone era games, partly based on memory.

Dragon Stone
DragonStone.png

Enemy female zakos share the same sprites as the heroine.

Sexy Ninja Foxy
Enemies.png

Crazy nurse from Crazy Hospital

CH.png

Kill Bill java version (Goddess of revenge in Chinese, a bootleg?)

Nice scream. Gogo Yubari included as well in 3:48, who shares the same scream as female zakos.

POSTAL Babes

The game had a feature that unlock topless costume by paying some fee through sending a message before the feature was removed. The practice is not uncommon for java games, predating in-game purchase in smartphone games nowadays. In this case despite it being an android game, in-game transcantion function was so primitive that it resorted to the old way.

Burning Fists
BurningFists.png

She can be unlocked and played as. IIRC she first appeared as a boss and then zako

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.