Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

lookit

Swell Supporter

ss_45db0f191a7631363bb1a7bca564ff23fcff0e3d.jpg

ss_56f54a38019fa7d08bbab6344e33e6faa035a141.jpg

The author is still in production, please support this game and hopefully more zako
Currently the game has only 2 levels

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yup the maids are nice, and .swf file is available online. Any recommendations for swf decompilers? Sothink free trail can take a sneak peek but cannot extract resources

I use Free Flash Decompiler, which is... a free flash decompiler. It's real good, you can freely extract, even in batches. It'll also sort out the hidden SWFs hidden in htms sometimes.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Are you ready for a new beat 'em up? Mayhem Brawler just came out yesterday, and it has some female enemies and bosses. The first female enemy appears at 3:49 who attacks with punches and slide kick; most of the female enemies will be variations of this character. The second enemy appears at 23:57, and she has a grab attack where she bites the player's neck plus some sword slashes. The last regular female enemy appears at 1:14:00; I think her only attack is screaming which knocks the player down. The first female boss appears at 18:09, the second is 38:30, and the third is 51:12.

If you choose to fight Voivoda instead of Enchantress, you encounter a different female enemy at 54:06 and 54:20. They don't really do much other than punch and shoot stuff. You also get another female boss - their boss - at 1:00:35. Her form changes on her final third health at 1:02:06.

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Are you ready for a new beat 'em up? Mayhem Brawler just came out yesterday, and it has some female enemies and bosses. The first female enemy appears at 3:49 who attacks with punches and slide kick; most of the female enemies will be variations of this character. The second enemy appears at 23:57, and she has a grab attack where she bites the player's neck plus some sword slashes. The last regular female enemy appears at 1:14:00; I think her only attack is screaming which knocks the player down. The first female boss appears at 18:09, the second is 38:30, and the third is 51:12.

If you choose to fight Voivoda instead of Enchantress, you encounter a different female enemy at 54:06 and 54:20. They don't really do much other than punch and shoot stuff. You also get another female boss - their boss - at 1:00:35. Her form changes on her final third health at 1:02:06.

Whoa, thanks for the info. Very nice art. Weapons vs the ladies, such as guns on the bikini boss- :wat: The guys didn't like her in their dialogue.
Good time stamps. I may watch the whole thing- or get it.

For the first time ever, Danger Express footage. I did fanart of the zako (first appears at 5:15). Brutal shooting part for them at the end!
Another person & I asked he play the last few levels, and he said he will. :smile: Then we'd see the construction worker lady (also did art of her).

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Whoa, thanks for the info. Very nice art. Weapons vs the ladies, such as guns on the bikini boss- :wat: The guys didn't like her in their dialogue.
Good time stamps. I may watch the whole thing- or get it.

For the first time ever, Danger Express footage. I did fanart of the zako (first appears at 5:15). Brutal shooting part for them at the end!
Another person & I asked he play the last few levels, and he said he will. :smile: Then we'd see the construction worker lady (also did art of her).

FINALLY
I hope I can play Danger Express on my MAME in the future

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
New Midnight Fight Express and Sifu trailer. Zakos in it!
Sadly Midnight Fight Express got delayed to Summer next year, but at least Sifu is just a few months away (until February 22 2022)

I like that first one. 2nd looks brutal.
Thanks to some comments on the previous vid, the guy posted a full playthrough.
Now featuring The Big Babe. :smile: (I'd forgotten her name) Did fanart of her the the fine henchladies. That meat car stage- so cruel. :wat:

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

New Saints Row trailer
As I see , every enemy faction has its females goons, I believe there would be 2 or 3 factions at all

only saw one faction (Panteros), but it does have bitches in the gang. nice outfit, too. hopefully all enemies (gangs, cop types, military, whatever is present) have the same "gender mix". that, and the game hopefully has character customization, god mode cheats (like seen in SR 3 and 4), and as easy to mod as saints row 3 and 4 (model swapping with a similar file structure and ease of extraction). if that is all true, i might have fun with it. though from what is implied about the game, it sounds like it will lack what made the other 4 games so good. no ties to ANY of the original characters (even Mayhem had a few iconic characters in it and gave an explanation with Kingpin's backstory why the game wasn't Saints Row V). sounds more like the game will be pandering to twitter SJWs rather than saints row fans who kept the franchise alive for so long. they even said they wouldn't have the iconic adult humor of the franchise. but, i will still give it the benefit of the doubt and try it myself before making any FINAL judgements, but i don't have high hopes.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
A rather toned and muscular female brawler/MMA fighter from Sifu. She appears as a mid-boss inside an illegal fighting club, where you can find her along with her fellow fighters inside the locker room/gym. I'm in love with her right now.. .

Also, she kinda reminds me of Charlotte Ravel, an OC owned by a friend of mine:

1631325889210.png

lookit

Swell Supporter
A rather toned and muscular female brawler/MMA fighter from Sifu. She appears as a mid-boss inside an illegal fighting club, where you can find her along with her fellow fighters inside the locker room/gym. I'm in love with her right now.. .

View attachment 126012

View attachment 126012
Which film does this character appear in? I haven't seen her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.