Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

SENTRYSLAYER

Swell Supporter
Here's an old ps2 game. It's a beat'em up called God hand. It has lots of zakos.

Attachments

• xvrczt0xxx151.jpg
    xvrczt0xxx151.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 183
  • hqdefault-2.jpg
    hqdefault-2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 170
  • maxresdefault-17.jpg
    maxresdefault-17.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 251
  • commission___god_hand_by_kasai_dca8ni0-fullview.jpg
    commission___god_hand_by_kasai_dca8ni0-fullview.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 248
  • maxresdefault-15.jpg
    maxresdefault-15.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 211
  • maxresdefault-29.jpg
    maxresdefault-29.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 172
  • god-hand-20060915032334043-000.jpg
    god-hand-20060915032334043-000.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 174
  • god-hand-20060915032333621-000.jpg
    god-hand-20060915032333621-000.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 197
  • Screenshot_20210310-223954.png
    Screenshot_20210310-223954.png
    776 KB · Views: 251

SENTRYSLAYER

Swell Supporter
Bioshock infinite

Attachments

• 85019453.jpg
    85019453.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 194
  • libertysoldier.jpg
    libertysoldier.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 189
  • skmbt_c20314042714210_0008.jpg
    skmbt_c20314042714210_0008.jpg
    989.1 KB · Views: 151
  • maxresdefault-12.jpg
    maxresdefault-12.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 165
  • maxresdefault-11.jpg
    maxresdefault-11.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 6f306954782f54ce2997fc3a3202f730.jpg
    6f306954782f54ce2997fc3a3202f730.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 176

SENTRYSLAYER

Swell Supporter
so you really gonna repost everything we post in this thread? like every game...are you sure you don't want to check the post about what was posted before?

I haven't actually looked through every page on this thread, since I joined late last year. Its been months since my last vist to this site, I simply forgot what was already posted. I don't commit every game in every post to memory.

I access this site on an old device that is not optimized to handle this site properly and most of its functions(read: my early posts from last year with duplicate pics and bad video links/typos and poor formatting with frequent use of small and simple posts). I also could not properly use the thread search function in my previous browser, I forget it's there now that I can somewhat use it.

After reviewing this thread, now late into the evening. I see in my zealous need to share, that I have reposted at least a dozen games that have already been shared. If this upsets you(I really didn't mean to cause ire); I see you are a long time member that has made numerous contributions, then I will discontinue uploading altogether and resume my hiatus

oneofone

Club Regular
I haven't actually looked through every page on this thread, since I joined late last year. Its been months since my last vist to this site, I simply forgot what was already posted. I don't commit every game in every post to memory.

I access this site on an old device that is not optimized to handle this site properly and most of its functions(read: my early posts from last year with duplicate pics and bad video links/typos and poor formatting with frequent use of small and simple posts). I also could not properly use the thread search function in my previous browser, I forget it's there now that I can somewhat use it.

After reviewing this thread, now late into the evening. I see in my zealous need to share, that I have reposted at least a dozen games that have already been shared. If this upsets you(I really didn't mean to cause ire); I see you are a long time member that has made numerous contributions, then I will discontinue uploading altogether and resume my hiatus

Thanks for all your hard work posting! appreciate it!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator

You can use the site 'Search' feature to search for a game's name. You can limit your search to this specific thread to see if you've previously posted a game.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Oh no! it"s not an attack, I didn't wanted to seem harsh or anything, just as Fleet say it, make a list of everything you have, and I know it can seem boring but, check them one by one in the search feature...just in case, because it's adding more pages to a thread that is already pretty long, no need to have repost stuff in it, hope you understand mate :)

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Here's a new main stream game with zako action, it's called The last of us 2. It stars two women, that are actively working against each other. The game takes place in a post-post apocalyptic world (society is already rebuilding). It's a 3rd person action game. Slightly over half of all the enemies are female, based on the real world static of gender ratios in the u.s.

Last of Us 2 was shit. wasted Joel and was a wasted story, playing as Ellie you try and kill Abby, only at the end for Ellie to go though some horrific shit and let Abby live. The story was shit. But hey at least you found some enjoyment from killing zako.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
The video is like 1.5 hours... you could tell us which time point to go for zakos.
First one appears at 2:36 Then a few at 6:00 And some alien-like one at 13:05

Thans for posting slayer slayer
Never heard of the game. Some good art & interesting parry mechanic. No attractive zako maybe, but I may watch the full playthrough. :smile:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Has anyone checked out this game:

The game has a martial artist zako armed with a pair of tonfas that somehow strikes a resemblance to Yoko Kono from Last Bronx. There are also other zakos too, but I can't dig into this game since no one has pirated it.
ss_d4e03d1055c473c36c20a21c5b9ffb2376fd92bd.jpg

In other news, Dungeon Fighters Online will receive a 3D remake titled Dungeon & Fighters Overkill, with a gameplay that somehow resembles Fighters Club Online. This is the chance for me to see those zakos and APCs (randomly-appearing opponents) in their 3D glory!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Thx to Burom, I finally managed to extract the sprites, and I upscaled the martial artist girl using Waifu2x. I nicknamed her Yoko because she looks like Yoko Kono from the SEGA fighting game Last Bronx, but I'll wait until Burom tells me her real in-game name.

BTW, jettmanas jettmanas . Here's a ref for a zako to draw!

Yoko.png

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thx to Burom, I finally managed to extract the sprites, and I upscaled the martial artist girl using Waifu2x. I nicknamed her Yoko because she looks like Yoko Kono from the SEGA fighting game Last Bronx, but I'll wait until Burom tells me her real in-game name.

BTW, jettmanas jettmanas . Here's a ref for a zako to draw!

View attachment 119962
Wow, she's fine. Great poses. And I remember Last Bronx.
Quite an idea to draw. If I get caught up on in-progress art, I'll consider it.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.