Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
OK, we have people on this site who like lolis and people who like violence and gore. But female undead...

I don't like female undead though, I prefer living women, preferably boxers or wrestlers or other female martial artists. The stronger the better, and I love them more when they have slightly dark skin, toned abs, meaty arms and legs, short hair and drizzled in their own sweat. I also love them topless, like the pic below. Though, sports bras, tube tops and even tank tops are still tolerable for me as long as I can lick or sniff their armpits.
OVV0w6Y.jpg

But alas, only few beat 'em up games like Beatdown Brawler that has female boxer zakos. I would love to beat them down, pull their sexy boxing trunks down and humiliate them like this. I wanna see them submit and wet their trunks off!
rKAyd0h.jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
OK, we have people on this site who like lolis and people who like violence and gore. But female undead...
Hey, those boobs seem remarkably well-preserved. :P
Plus, have you seen Rottytops on Shantae? For a zombie, she is the bustiest girl on the game. :D

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Hey, those boobs seem remarkably well-preserved. :P
Plus, have you seen Rottytops on Shantae? For a zombie, she is the bustiest girl on the game. :D

Um... if she's rotting from the inside, these could be the result of gasses accumulating under the skin. You don't want to be around when these pop!

aesopn

Club Regular
Two new beat'em up coming this month and at October, both contains zako in it.

Quite exciting to see some new beat'em up again, it seems games like River City Girls and Streets of Rage 4 have inspired and revive the beat'em up market again.

1st one: Super Punch Patrol

1st type at 0:45 and 2nd type at 0:50

2nd one: Cobrai Kai

I can spot three variants here:
Baseball girl: 0:45
Girl holding a sunflower: 1:04
Roller girl: 1:10

Both games are coming to Switch (Cobrai Kai also releases on PS4 and Xbox One).

The former will release at 17th September and the latter will release at October 27th.
Personally I'm very looking forward to the Cobrai Kai game, what's your thought?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Two new beat'em up coming this month and at October; both contains zako in them.

Quite exciting to see some new beat'em up again, it seems games like River City Girls and Streets of Rage 4 have inspired and revive the beat'em up market again.

2nd one: Cobra Kai

Both games are coming to Switch (Cobra Kai also releases on PS4 and Xbox One).

The former will release at 17th September and the latter will release at October 27th.
Personally I'm very looking forward to the Cobra Kai game, what's your thought?

You find out the name of the first female enemy at 0:34 but you don't see her until 0:37; her name is Pink. I like this game already because she performs a grab at 0:45; female enemies almost never perform grabs in brawlers. The name of the second female enemy at 0:50 is Gunbritt; she performs a dive kick at 1:12. There is a third female enemy on the developer's Twitter named Ms. Maple, but she never gets to attack. I'm really liking this game. The female enemies aren't teenagers who hop around and poke the player. They appear to be full-figured adult women who are not afraid to throw down. I hope they cause lots of trouble for our heroes.

I can't get excited about Cobra Kai. It looks like a mobile game even though it's getting a physical release on three consoles. Super Punch Patrol now has a Nintendo eShop page with new screenshots and new enemies, but none of the enemies are female.

Attachments

• gunbritt.gif
    gunbritt.gif
    8.2 MB · Views: 238
  • msmaple.gif
    msmaple.gif
    7.7 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:

lookit

Swell Supporter

Personally I'm very looking forward to the Cobrai Kai game, what's your thought?

Cobrai Kai looks good, but there is no PC version

wj1905

Master of this Domain

So that means Kobra Kai will have a TV show too? Or are those live action parts for the game?

Dan Druff

Club Regular

People have already started uploading gameplay footage for Super Punch Patrol but none of them pass stage 2. First of all, this game borrows heavily from Streets of Rage 2; you notice it in the movements of the characters. Enemies do way too much damage at higher difficulties, and this game doesn't have the Capcom effect where a returning player will knock down all the enemies since this game is supposed to resemble Streets of Rage 2. I also don't like the continue system where you must restart the current level rather than pick up where you left off. Pink first appears at 3:22. She attempts a grab a few times during the video but never succeeds. Gunbritt appears at 3:39, but you don't see her grab attack until 9:25 where she finishes Nils. The women are fearless in this game. I never knew I wanted to ship Nils and Gunbritt. I may have to request artwork featuring those two. Unfortunately, we don't see Ms. Maple in this video.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

People have already started uploading gameplay footage for Super Punch Patrol but none of them pass stage 2. First of all, this game borrows heavily from Streets of Rage 2; you notice it in the movements of the characters. Enemies do way too much damage at higher difficulties, and you must restart the level if you use a continue. Pink first appears at 3:22. She attempts a grab a few times during the video but never succeeds. Gunbritt appears at 3:39, but you don't see her grab attack until 9:25 where she finishes Nils. The women are fearless in this game. Unfortunately, we don't see Ms. Maple in this video.

Since this game borrows crap from SoR 2, are there any kickboxer enemies like Raven there?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Since this game borrows crap from SoR 2, are there any kickboxer enemies like Raven there?
The enemies you wanted are at 47:26. Tracy and Ms. Maple are just another Gunbritt complete with dive kick and grab attack. Thursday can't come soon enough. The only thing missing from this game is a female boss.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The game hasn't come out yet although some people have review copies. We'll just have to find out when the game finally comes out. I did find a video with Ms. Maple though; she's Elektra with classier attire minus the whip.

When it's gonna be released?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.