Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

IronE

Club Regular

I see they've been inspired by other apps:

imgingest-5064147510418089401.png

muzyi90nx2g11.jpg

El84

Swell Supporter
Hello!
The game I previously announced has officially launched.

"Toubatsu"

Sorry for the advertisement.
It's only in Japanese, but if you're interested because it's a girl-defeating game, please take a look.

Thank you!

mainv2.png

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png
5.png 6.png 7.png

Dan Druff

Club Regular

Beatdown Brawler is a Steam game with only two female enemies at 0:37 and 0:49; they appear multiple times. One is a fighter wearing a jacket and tights, and the other is a boxer wearing a bra top, shorts, and gloves.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Beatdown Brawler is a Steam game with only two female enemies at 0:37 and 0:49; they appear multiple times. One is a fighter wearing a jacket and tights, and the other is a boxer wearing a bra top, shorts, and gloves.

HOLY SHIT!! A kickboxer zako?!
My god, this game is fantastic! I think I just had a boner right now..

Can anyone rip the models from this game? I wanna take a closer look at those kickboxer hotties!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

Yes, and Martha also appears in River City Girls as a shopkeeper. She's voiced by Erika Ishii in RCG:

Oh, and I also found this rare animation reel from one of the former devs that used to make Gladiator Sword of Vengeance. It contains two idle and attack animations of the Egyptian gladiatrix girl and one finishing animation where Thrax stabs the young female warrior on her right breast before leaving her to bleed and die:

西北望射天狼

Casual Client

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Hello!
The game I previously announced has officially launched.

"Toubatsu"

Sorry for the advertisement.
It's only in Japanese, but if you're interested because it's a girl-defeating game, please take a look.

Thank you!

View attachment 108508
View attachment 108509 View attachment 108510View attachment 108511View attachment 108512
View attachment 108513View attachment 108514View attachment 108515

As a fan of Agent Aika, I really like what I see about this game!

I have been thinking endlessly about my ideal Agent Aika game. Not being a gamer myself, I had to read up PC Mag's reviews for some ideas for an Aika whacks Zako game.

Firstly, Metal Gear Solid.
There is a lot of sneaking around, exactly like how Aika Sumeragi would have done when invading Delmo installations. Even better, a lot of that sneaking around would involve crawling on belly and looking at the enemy from safe hiding spots. This is a great excuse to see Delmo upskirts!

Secondly, Darksiders
A sexy character called Fury beats the crap out of many opponents. Needs no explanation.

Thirdly, Dead Island
Zombies are the best possible zako. I don't mean to compare Delmos to rotting corpses, but imagine a game where an endless number of zako just attack and are taken down with all means possible! As I've said, I am no gamer. But I was really sold on this game when I read that you get to fight with pipes, broomsticks and other blunt objects. Obviously, I am thinking of using these objects on Delmos...

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
As a fan of Agent Aika, I really like what I see about this game!

I have been thinking endlessly about my ideal Agent Aika game. Not being a gamer myself, I had to read up PC Mag's reviews for some ideas for an Aika whacks Zako game.

Firstly, Metal Gear Solid.
There is a lot of sneaking around, exactly like how Aika Sumeragi would have done when invading Delmo installations. Even better, a lot of that sneaking around would involve crawling on belly and looking at the enemy from safe hiding spots. This is a great excuse to see Delmo upskirts!

Secondly, Darksiders
A sexy character called Fury beats the crap out of many opponents. Needs no explanation.

Thirdly, Dead Island
Zombies are the best possible zako. I don't mean to compare Delmos to rotting corpses, but imagine a game where an endless number of zako just attack and are taken down with all means possible! As I've said, I am no gamer. But I was really sold on this game when I read that you get to fight with pipes, broomsticks and other blunt objects. Obviously, I am thinking of using these objects on Delmos...
for me, as long as the only zombie similarity is the large number of women, i completely agree. otherwise, no actual zombies, please.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yes, and Martha also appears in River City Girls as a shopkeeper. She's voiced by Erika Ishii in RCG:

Oh, and I also found this rare animation reel from one of the former devs that used to make Gladiator Sword of Vengeance. It contains two idle and attack animations of the Egyptian gladiatrix girl and one finishing animation where Thrax stabs the young female warrior on her right breast before leaving her to bleed and die:

Thanks, cool info!
I remember those gladiator gals, nice find. Is that floating undead grey thing also female?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.