Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

osw

Club Regular
They look like rejected Kemono Friends characters lmao

snakesonaplane

Casual Client
I found these blonde bimbo enemies from a platformer called Pandaland and wrote an article about it here: Bimbos (Pandaland)

Pandaland Bimbo 1A.png
Pandaland Bimbo 2A.png

Pandaland Bimbo 1CG.gif
Pandaland Bimbo 1DG.gif
Pandaland Bimbo 2CG.gif

Pandaland Bimbo 2DG.gif

The game is short, here is a link to a Youtube playthrough:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Found a gameplay video, but no anime anywhere... thought it apparently exists as a movie.
Man the dancing succubus enemy with her crazy smile is adorable. In fact seems all the enemies have the same dancing idle animation.

Magicami (1).png Magicami (10).png Magicami (12).png Magicami (13).png Magicami (16).png Magicami (17).png Magicami (21).png Magicami (23).png Magicami (26).png Magicami (28).png Magicami (30).png Magicami (35).png Magicami (38).png Magicami (39).png Magicami (40).png Magicami (41).png Magicami (42).png Magicami (46).png Magicami (51).png Magicami (57).png Magicami (58).png Magicami (59).png Magicami (61).png

Last edited:

El84

Swell Supporter
I have created a trial version of the game "Toubatsu" that I made.
It is a game that fights with a female enemy with a mouse.
It's a Japanese site, but you can play the trial version for free, so check it out.

Full version will be released in July.

main.jpg

闘伐 2020_06_08 7_26_22.png Ahbodyblow.png AhYokonaguri.png AhSyoumen01.png AChichisawari.png

Dan Druff

Club Regular

Why can't more beat 'em ups look like this? The enemies and animations are goofy, and all the enemies have a habit of swarming the player. I don't know if the combat system is as clunky as it looks, but it doesn't help that nobody can perform grabs. Despite all of that, it's still good to see a brawler look like it came out this decade rather than three decades ago.
It seems Dark Judgement is available on Steam:
I suppose it's a matter of time before a torrent appears.
This game is on sale again on Steam for 30% off until July 2, 2020.

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
New Shantae game has a ton of female enemies - all the bosses are various sirens, for example.

I especially like the regular Siren Soldiers, anyone got R34 on them?
Angler Fish Siren.png
Archer.png
Batgal.png
Circus Squid.png
Empress Siren.png
Mermaid.png
Muckgal.png
Naga.png
Octo Siren.png
Rocket Archer.png
Scorpgal.png
Siren Soldier.png
Tubeworm Siren.png
Water Lily Siren.png
Wetgal.png

Is this some mod? How can characters from Street Fighter be in it as regular enemies?

Haven't seen such unappealing character designs in a while... they move and look like claymation. And those faces, yikes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.