Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Dan Druff

Club Regular
When it's gonna be released?
Super Punch Patrol is available now, but people had already uploaded the full play of the game on Youtube. I hope this games comes to Steam and someone makes a trainer for it. One more nasty thing this game does is making you restart the stage if the timer runs out at the cost of a life. If it happens on your last life, it's no different than losing all your lives on the level; you use a continue and restart the stage.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Super Punch Patrol is available now, but people had already uploaded the full play of the game on Youtube. I hope this games comes to Steam and someone makes a trainer for it. One more nasty thing this game does is making you restart the stage if the timer runs out at the cost of a life. If it happens on your last life, it's no different than losing all your lives on the level; you use a continue and restart the stage.

Geez louise! That difficulty is like kick in the balls!

Alexandr

Club Regular
Friends, does anyone know what this game is called?
66E130DA-ABBB-482A-A90E-B549D9E713C4.png

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
Sorry I can't find the name of this game( do you know where I can find videos for this game?
As far I can tell, no video are made for this game because this was cancelled two years ago.
The author, Hamcorossam, made the well-known "Gunroad" in 2011, using a software which is now discontinued and is incompatible with Windows 7 and later versions.
He was searching for another game creation suite, but he gave up.

Alexandr

Club Regular
As far I can tell, no video are made for this game because this was cancelled two years ago.
The author, Hamcorossam, made the well-known "Gunroad" in 2011, using a software which is now discontinued and is incompatible with Windows 7 and later versions.
He was searching for another game creation suite, but he gave up.
Thank you for your answer, I found the "Gunroad" game on YouTube.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I'm hoping to see the League of Assassins female ninjas again, and maybe female Talons as well
Here is hoping for ninjas, yeah. But I think we will see female thugs in every villain's army, or among just unaffiliated criminals.
Would not have my hopes up for Talons, the trailer seems to imply they are kinda zombiefied and shriveled like mummies.

OH YES FINALLLLLLLLY I was really hoping to see this...
Hope the pc version would not be as shitty as the last game tho
You mean Arkham Origins? This is the same studio who made that one.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Here is hoping for ninjas, yeah. But I think we will see female thugs in every villain's army, or among just unaffiliated criminals.
Would not have my hopes up for Talons, the trailer seems to imply they are kinda zombiefied and shriveled like mummies.

I'm also wondering if Bane's gonna be in the game or not, because I would love to see some muscular female thugs that works for him tho

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

nah I remember Arkham knight was buggy as fuck

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I'm also wondering if Bane's gonna be in the game or not, because I would love to see some muscular female thugs that works for him tho
preferably not. i would prefer female enemies in games stay either sexy skinny, or at minimum for some, just slightly muscular (take fighters like gina carano for example). so no "large" female enemies. at most, just a bit of noticeable muscle.

The ZIL Organization

Club Regular
Found these in a review of the From Dusk Till Dawn shooter - sexy vampire ladies, even if the game models are pretty terrible.
View attachment 111986View attachment 111987View attachment 111988View attachment 111989View attachment 111991View attachment 111993View attachment 111996View attachment 111997

Originally, yeah it barely worked on PC, but they fixed it a long time ago.
Game models are really terrible. It's not sexy, unless you like the golem/ wooden headed types...

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Yeah, they are pretty awful.
Zakos from the Robocop 2003 game. Unlike most shooters, here you can actually use non-lethal weapons and enemies can surrender to be arrested. There are also super-fast and deadly cartwheeling cyborg ladies, but they have a 1-shot-kill weapon and I have yet to see gameplay where anyone goes close to them.
Robocop (2).png Robocop (3).png Robocop (4).png Robocop (5).png Robocop (7).png Robocop (8).png Robocop (9).png Robocop (11).png Robocop (12).png Robocop (13).png Robocop (14).png Robocop (15).png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.