Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
So do you still keep the old version of the game? I think I need one.

I already deleted it sadly T-T
I'm sorry, because my PC got BSOD and has to be reinstalled, which made me lost a lot of my HS characters as well.

On the meantime, here's a sneak peak of Rana's appearance in RoTS 2 from Del_Player's FB page. There are also minor changes to the early stage zako as well. IMO, Rana looks better with her tanned skin than her normal white body. She looks more like a Thai or a Latina, since it fits with her Muay Thai fighting style (and she's much hotter too).
FB_IMG_1585813172598.jpg

FB_IMG_1585813259256.jpg

Last edited:

lookit

Swell Supporter
I already deleted it sadly T-T
I'm sorry, because my PC got BSOD and has to be reinstalled, which made me lost a lot of my HS characters as well.

On the meantime, here's a sneak peak of Rana's appearance in RoTS 2 from Del_Player's FB page. There are also minor changes to the early stage zako as well. IMO, Rana looks better with her tanned skin than her normal white body. She looks more like a Thai or a Latina, since it fits with her Muay Thai fighting style (and she's much hotter too).
View attachment 104176
View attachment 104177
Rana still feels better without shoes.

:cool:

slayer

Master of this Domain
View attachment 104176
View attachment 104177

Is that going to be the new sprite size? It looks great!

lookit

Swell Supporter

The author likes to hear our opinions and is a very good person, but I decided not to disturb the author frequently, which is very impolite, although I hope to have a new female enemy to replace Rana. You can download the old version in this way. In that version, Rana is still the enemy
App ID1095320
Depot ID1095321
MANIFESTID

Eojoy.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Excellent. I hope the author keeps (or increases!) the variety of zakos.

EDIT: Also, the zakos being idle and minding their own stuff before the fight were a big plus.

Oh, Del_Player just posted a picture featuring the whole cast of Revenge on the Streets, including some unused characters:
FB_IMG_1585850323660.jpg

FB_IMG_1585850326673.jpg

Among the scrapped characters, Samara and Rosaria looks kinda sexy and cute though. And for the zakos, my favorites are Daniele, Cristiele, Chu-mey, Sonia and Vanessa. Rana is no longer a zako, but I'm glad to see her playable at least. She looks more like a heroine than a villain to me.

And for the note, I don't have a FB account. I only visited his FB page without logging in. Since it's not his private account, I can see and save any pics there. If you're curious, here you go:

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I cannot remember any posts on this game, so perhaps this is a new one for some people here.
And by new, I mean nearly a quarter century old. Let's go back to the 90s and see some pixelated zako!

99934-the-strangers-amiga-front-cover.jpg

"The Strangers" was a beat-em-up game for the Amiga. The game is damn near unplayable without cheat codes, and getting it to finally run on my computer was a long, frustrating ordeal. But I persevered and finally managed.

In total, our heroes take out 13 zako girls in this game, along with two female bosses:
Strangers Zako Cast 01.png Strangers Zako Cast 02.png Strangers Zako Cast 03.png Strangers Zako Cast 04.png Strangers Zako Cast 05.png Strangers Zako Cast 06.png

Even compared to other old pixel games, the graphics are not that good.
However, the zako do sound quite feminine.

This is also one of the few games, old or new, in which the zako do not disappear when defeated. Instead, they remain lying limp on the floor the entire time, and you can even continue to punch them while they lay there.

You can also see a closeup face of the boss (and your own character) degrading as they take more and more damage until the final blow. While this feature does not work for the zako, it would be an interesting addition to a zako-themed game.

Lastly, this game can be pretty brutal, and that extends to the zako as well. In addition to being able to pummel the already defeated zako endlessly, you can also dispose of them in some rather hardcore ways, like tossing them into a vat of molten metal or throwing them off of a construction tower. It's always interesting to me when games give players the choice of how to deal with the zako. The heroes could be relatively merciful and just knock the zako out, but it is often quicker and easier to use a more deadly method.

Here we see our zako beating up the heroes (in their dreams):
Strangers Zako Gif 01.gif Strangers Zako Gif 02.gif Strangers Zako Gif 03.gif

And here we see what is more likely to happen to our hapless zakos when they confront the heroes:
Strangers Zako Gif 04.gif Strangers Zako Gif 05.gif Strangers Zako Gif 06.gif Strangers Zako Gif 07.gif Strangers Zako Gif 08.gif Strangers Zako Gif 09.gif

Here is my compilation of zakos from the game, complete with cheesy dialogue (it is a cheesy game, after all).

And here is a full playthrough by someone else. You can see at 11:25 one player gets bored and starts pummeling an already defeated zako:

Obviously the graphics do not hold up today, but I like the design of the zakos and the scenarios they are placed in. I think my favorite of the zako might be the blonde with the pixie cut, which I imagine in a punk style, like this:
pixie cut.jpg
However, I also like the blonde in the purple mesh top, and the motorcycle chick. Leather is a good look for zako, and the fact that you never see her face seems very zako-like.

Anyone else have any thoughts on these zako? Am I the only one still looking through old games for zako we might have missed? :cool:

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
What a find. Hadn't heard of it.
So brutal! Lots of blood- and it stays there. And the mounted punches w/o limit. :oops:
The tosses off ledges and in lava- :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.