Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

oneofone

Club Regular
Based on Zakos from "River City Girls", I call them the "Lake City Zakos" :

lcz-wbv-checklist.jpg

More on my Patreon:

daz20-x-hitgirl-killer-base-lake-city-zakos-white-base-variant-pack-sellcard.jpg

daz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-nyoko-white-base-variant-001.jpg daz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-ayame-white-base-variant-002.jpg

nyoko-inspiration.jpg

ayame-inspiration.jpg

mia-and-chi-shi-inspiration.jpg

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
SoR4 is looking good.
So many pages, I'm not sure I can read them all, but games I enjoyed:

All Double Dragons
All SoRs
Fighting Force
Dynamite Cop
(Some of the hottest zako ever- and the voice clips & those weapons!)
Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign (A gatling gun on carnival dancers and other ladies? :wat:)
Guardians of the Hood (Digitized- real ladies!)
unnamed.png

Mohawk girl enemies had sexy outfits! And the sweet heroine on the ground was so fine.

A full playthrough I enjoyed. 10:37 & 14:55 Bruiser vs each female enemy.
21:35 All ladies battle, including dominatrix boss. :grin:

oneofone

Club Regular
SoR4 is looking good.

All Double Dragons
All SoRs
Fighting Force
Dynamite Cop
Tekken 6 Scenario Campaign (A gatling gun on carnival dancers and other ladies? :wat:)
View attachment 103739
Mohawk girl enemies had sexy outfits! And the sweet heroine on the ground was so fine.

Thanks, I forgot this existed! New content inspiraton for me!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
SoR4 is looking good.

All Double Dragons
All SoRs
Fighting Force
Dynamite Cop
View attachment 103739

I made these a year ago about the zakos from Tekken 6. They look pretty cute and tomboyish:
Hello again, I'm going to show you another one of my favorite zakos. And, it's from a pretty popular fighting game, Tekken 6
Behold!!
Asuka_and_Xiaoyu_-_Scenario_Campaign_-_T6_BR.jpg

Female thugs (the ones on the left and right side of Asuka) from Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign mode (exclusive to PS3 and XBOX 360 versions of the game). One of my favorite zakos, though I never played Tekken 6 except in arcades and the PSP version on my phone using an emulator which has no Scenario Campaign mode. I find them to be adorable and cool in the same time though, as I have a liking for tomboys. Their bodies appears to be slightly toned, with mid-sized breasts (sometimes can be seen as flat due to the angle). They have three variants in the game:
View attachment 68196 View attachment 68199
1st variant. Short bobbed brown hair, cropped dark grey tank top/camisole, black fingerless gloves, black leggings with a leather belt and a pair of dark brown/olive boots. The easiest one to dispatch, but slightly rarer. My favorite variant here!!
View attachment 68200
2nd variant. Dark brown ponytail hair, white tank top/camisole, black fingerless gloves with white arm wraps, dark green with a waist wrap held by a black leather belt and a pair of purple-brown boots. The most common female thug, but still easy to dispatch
View attachment 68198
3rd variant. Short bobbed blonde hair, olive dark grey tank top/camisole, black fingerless gloves with olive arm wraps, camo pants with a waist wrap held by a black leather belt and a pair of black boots. The stronger one of the female thugs, and much durable than the others

Some gameplay footages I found. They're mostly found in stages with female bosses (well some, only for Asuka, Xiaoyu and Christie):

There are also other zakos in the game as well such as samba dancers (only in Christie's stage), female bodyguards as well as female Tekken Force members (usually wearing white uniform). The funny part about them is they wriggle while holding their stomach/back when KO'd. They appear to get bone fractures after being kicked and punched multiple times

slayer

Master of this Domain
It seems Dark Judgement is available on Steam:
I suppose it's a matter of time before a torrent appears.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the info! Main female character is hot, as are the female soldier enemies. Lots of guns. :wat:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Oh, this game is a bit of a cut hit here. The soldier girls show up at stage one and have great voices. I'm actually most looking forward to being able to crack that thing open and get those, once there's a way to acquire it.
(TIMES ARE TOUGH HERE)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

WAIT WHA-
HOW DID DARK JUDGEMENT GOT A RERELEASE?!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Some good news regarding Revenge on the Streets (if you still remember that game since we haven't talked about it again for months):

First, Rana is now a playable character, since the dev himself (Daniel/Del_Player) saw a lot of fanart of Rana that I requested from Pixiv and Fightfantasies and he thought that Rana was a fan-favorite since his game has a particulary small fanbase. To unlock her, you must complete the game once. The old Rana is now a separate character:
3eafe493d1a5465b6ac4ba7bccc2994de122aefe.png

0bb3f0437b25b923262f2b7313f1d7630fc9cefc.png

Rana gameplay footage. She still retains her knee-lift and she also got a new Hadouken attack:

Second, a sequel of Revenge on the Streets is being made, and hopefully it will be released this year. Here's hoping to see new zakos, especially the kickboxer zakos. I'm hoping for wrestler zakos and maybe a couple of mechanic girls a la Fighters Club Online. Oh, some new female bosses would be neat, probably a muscular woman similar to Angela Belti from Goketsuji or a psychic girl similar to Shuka Karino from Darwin's Game.
1a946abdfb7aba4f6796abd69169418516ceb322.png

You can see more about it here:

lookit

Swell Supporter
Some good news regarding Revenge on the Streets (if you still remember that game since we haven't talked about it again for months):

First, Rana is now a playable character, since the dev himself (Daniel/Del_Player) saw a lot of fanart of Rana that I requested from Pixiv and Fightfantasies and he thought that Rana was a fan-favorite since his game has a particulary small fanbase. To unlock her, you must complete the game once. The old Rana is now a separate character:
3eafe493d1a5465b6ac4ba7bccc2994de122aefe.png

0bb3f0437b25b923262f2b7313f1d7630fc9cefc.png

Rana gameplay footage. She still retains her knee-lift and she also got a new Hadouken attack:

Second, a sequel of Revenge on the Streets is being made, and hopefully it will be released this year. Here's hoping to see new zakos, especially the kickboxer zakos. I'm hoping for wrestler zakos and maybe a couple of mechanic girls a la Fighters Club Online. Oh, some new female bosses would be neat, probably a muscular woman similar to Angela Belti from Goketsuji or a psychic girl similar to Shuka Karino from Darwin's Game.
1a946abdfb7aba4f6796abd69169418516ceb322.png

You can see more about it here:

This is not good news. In the current version, Rana has been removed from the enemy and replaced by a male character.

I think it's a frustrating decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.