Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Flat chested? I think they have perfectly good breasts.
I was surprised though that apparently, the assassin has moves where she kicks them in the pussy!
Also, it seems you can freeze-frame in the middle of the battle and rotate the camera? That would be awesome for capturing good fight poses. Maybe someone should mod this game and add more female enemies from other games.
Why does the "recruit" button appear after the player defeats the amazons? How does that work, you beat them senseless and knock them out, and then nudge them and ask "Hey, pssst, you wanna work for me? I offer great health benefits!" :D

Those female gangers in Syndicate looked nice, do they have any fanart?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Flat chested? I think they have perfectly good breasts.
I was surprised though that apparently, the assassin has moves where she kicks them in the pussy!
Also, it seems you can freeze-frame in the middle of the battle and rotate the camera? That would be awesome for capturing good fight poses. Maybe someone should mod this game and add more female enemies from other games.
Why does the "recruit" button appear after the player defeats the amazons? How does that work, you beat them senseless and knock them out, and then nudge them and ask "Hey, pssst, you wanna work for me? I offer great health benefits!" :D

Those female gangers in Syndicate looked nice, do they have any fanart?

Say no more:
commission___blighter_by_kasai-dchczmh.jpg

Modding AC: O with more zakos sounds pretty neat. I won't mind if they add in the female ninjas from Batman: Arkham series or maybe Poison (using her model from SFIV)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Nice art, thanks!

I found these - the Brad-Bots, sexy valley girl robot henchwomen from Comic Jumper - the Adventures of Captain Smiley.
They are the underlings of a super vain rival superhero, and they even display "OMG" sound effects when hit and generally talk like valley girls. Pretty cute designs too, with different hairstyles. Sadly they explode when killed so no bodypiles, but they attack en masse with lighting ball guns.

Bradbots1.png Bradbots2.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
And in the manga stage, you fight off obsessed schoolgirls in the "Hent High" tentacle school. :D There are some great "slumped against the wall panties showing" Aika-style poses there.

Hent High.png Hent High01.png Hent High02.png Hent High03.png Hent High04.png

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
You have a video of them?
No sorry, it's screen shot from my emulator, I don't know how record stuff T-T
But Slayer post video, where they appear:
1st vid: 4:50; 10:40; 13:36
2nd: 11:30, 12:20
3rd: 0:34
4th: 5:45, 6:40, 10:28;
5th: 11:25, 12:33

NB: I would love hear the dub from other language like French or Spanish

Last edited:

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter
Speaking of Spiderman, anyone still remember the goth girl zakos from Spiderman 3 from PS3? I think this was posted around two years ago in the Zako thread:

LOL these cutscenes are funnier than the movie.

I think there were Zakos in Ultimate Spiderman as well. But I am having a very hard time finding any screenshots or videos.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Speaking of Spiderman, anyone still remember the goth girl zakos from Spiderman 3 from PS3? I think this was posted around two years ago in the Zako thread:

Oh yeah, those were hilarious. Though that game tries to be Arkham Asylum sooo much. The girls look like goth Harley Quinns, they even have her hammer! That said, those skirts give way to a lot of Aika moments. :)

Found some art and screenshot of them.
Arsenic Candy1.jpg Arsenic Candy2.jpg Arsenic Candy3.jpg Arsenic Candy4.jpg Arsenic Candy5.jpg Arsenic Candy6.jpg Arsenic Candy7.jpg priscilla__leader_of_the_arsenic_candy_gang_by_aniartluke82-db81822.jpg priscilla__comic__by_aniartluke82-db88exl.png.jpg priscilla__leader_of_the_arsenic_candy_gang_by_aniartluke82-db81822.jpg

Last edited:

The Diddler

Casual Client
Last edited:

The Diddler

Casual Client
Discovered this game a while back. It's called Virgin Invader. The premise of the game is you are going to through the island, having sex with all the virgins to increase your dark power.

When you defeat the girls, they lay defeated with their clothes broken and you are able to have sex with them. You can have sex with the same girls multiple times with no repercussions. There is also a animation gallery for the girls you have defeated in the level and a mode with unlimited health in case you are playing just for the animations.
virgin invader 2.png
Virgin invader 3.png
Virgininvader 4.png
virgin invader.png

virgin invader 5.png

On a side note, Semi-Finals for the Sailor Moon Zako is commencing, I'll post a picture of the contenders and a link to the poll info in the spoiler below.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Wow, nice, there are a lot of zako types and that bodypile pic is great. Any chance you could post the animation gallery from the game?

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.