Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Kayfabe

Club Regular
The part of the game where you're wrecking the "unborn" zakos still in their cloning vats or w/e is... dang. Good game. The gore is a bit excessive, though. Not that I have a problem with blood and guts, but it's so over the top that it can be hard to tell what's going on. Everyone just explodes into hamburger.

GR1.jpg
GR2.jpg
GR3.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
HamCorossam index
The author is still preparing new works.
But he had lost more than half of his progress because of a computer failure, so now he had to do it again.
Very sad.
works_01.png

That beat 'em up looks promising. The zakos appears to be volleyball players/wrestlers judging from their attires. Some of them also wear kneepads as well. The good thing is that they don't disappear when they die/KO'd but the bad thing is that you can chop 'em into gibs

lookit

Swell Supporter
That beat 'em up looks promising. The zakos appears to be volleyball players/wrestlers judging from their attires. Some of them also wear kneepads as well. The good thing is that they don't disappear when they die/KO'd but the bad thing is that you can chop 'em into gibs
I've been waiting for this thing for five years...

:eek:

lookit

Swell Supporter
HOLY FUCK?!! FIVE YEARS?!!!
I noticed there's an earlier build of the game on his website. Originally the zakos were going to be a bunch of Mai Shiranui clones
Yes, that's the thing, because the light gun shooting game(ガンロード) I'm concerned about him. In fact, the game is about to be completed in 2013, but the three computers of the producer are damaged together with the backup hard disk. So the game is gone.
Then the producer went to the hospital because he was angry.
It only came back in the last two years, and I also found that the producer had started to update again last year.
The man also made many interesting MGS-style pixels, including most World War II tanks such as T34/85, Katyusha and Tiger tanks. That's one reason I care about him.
These weapon pixel pictures are very interesting. The author's Twitter seems to have been updated recently. I won't post anything unrelated to the zako game. If you are interested, you can find them here:ハムコロ様 (@HamCorossam) | Twitter

Here's a picture of the game:
day_227.gif

day_228.gif

day_229.gif

day_230.gif

day_231.gif

day_232.gif

day_234.gif

day_233.gif

DnhdnKDUcAESWvM.png

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain

I love the desperate look at 1:32...

Wow, why did I never hear of this before? All the enemies are female? This seems to have been made to cater to zako fans from the get-go, despite its obvious age. What console was this from, or was this arcade? Pity about the gore... at least some of them fall over momentarily before exploding.

EDIT: found this
gr5.gif

Last edited:

Kayfabe

Club Regular
It's a doujin game. You've never heard of it before because it was never in arcades or on any consoles. It's actually fairly recent, and just for PC. Made by one guy or a very, very small team. There's a lot of stuff like this out there. Well, not a lot with such an explicit zako theme, ofc. Our specific brain disease is pretty rare, AFAICT.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
there any demos/downloads out for the beat em ups? curious what kinda ryona potential is in the game, or if it's just another rape game

Kopamon

Avid Affiliate
I played the shoot-em-up game, Gunroad, on an old PC equipped with Windows XP. It's funny but hard at normal level, because some common enemies require seven or eight shots to die (a bug?). This don't happens playing at easy level.

Unfortunately, this software does not seem to run on the newer operating systems.
Furthermore, the full-screen version does not work with many graphics cards. The window version forces you to play in a 320x200 area.
This is due to the program used to write the game, STKtool, an old Japanese program that has never been updated for years.

However, you can run the game with Wine, emulating a computer with XP, and launching the full-screen version through DXWnd, software that also allows you to have a magnification of the playing area.
I even managed yo run it with a Macintosh.
But the speed, in this case, is about 30%,

The new game, the beat-em-up, is likely to be developed with Pixel Game Maker, a brand new software.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Yes, that's the thing, because the light gun shooting game(ガンロード) I'm concerned about him. In fact, the game is about to be completed in 2013, but the three computers of the producer are damaged together with the backup hard disk. So the game is gone.
Then the producer went to the hospital because he was angry.
It only came back in the last two years, and I also found that the producer had started to update again last year.
The man also made many interesting MGS-style pixels, including most World War II tanks such as T34/85, Katyusha and Tiger tanks. That's one reason I care about him.
These weapon pixel pictures are very interesting. The author's Twitter seems to have been updated recently. I won't post anything unrelated to the zako game. If you are interested, you can find them here:ハムコロ様 (@HamCorossam) | Twitter

Here's a picture of the game:
day_227.gif

day_228.gif

day_229.gif

day_230.gif

day_231.gif

day_232.gif

day_234.gif

day_233.gif

DnhdnKDUcAESWvM.png

There's also muscular wrestler zakos? Neat!!

I love the twin-tailed wrestler with the American flag bikini, also the two lesser wrestlers (the one with the twintail and bob cut, wearing black sleeveless shirts and blue/green bloomers). Hey, there's also a Chun-Li clone too

wj1905

Master of this Domain
It's a doujin game. You've never heard of it before because it was never in arcades or on any consoles. It's actually fairly recent, and just for PC. Made by one guy or a very, very small team. There's a lot of stuff like this out there. Well, not a lot with such an explicit zako theme, ofc. Our specific brain disease is pretty rare, AFAICT.
Huh, thanks! Certainly they went out of their way to make the game look as close to the old arcade style as possible. Nice work!

lookit

Swell Supporter
There's also muscular wrestler zakos? Neat!!

I love the twin-tailed wrestler with the American flag bikini, also the two lesser wrestlers (the one with the twintail and bob cut, wearing black sleeveless shirts and blue/green bloomers). Hey, there's also a Chun-Li clone too
I'm sure that the action of the space suit-wearing enemy refers to Konami's game Surprise Attack.

QQ截图20181129195536.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
She is hot without the helmet.
Years ago I found some Japanese sources say she has moans, but I haven't heard it.
If she does, it's not in any mame rom.

That game's a goddamn nightmare, but I played to get to her cause she really does something to me. But nope, no sound. I also took shots but then realized that they didn't show anything that wasn't already in a compilation shot that I literally looked at and made my decision to go see her in-game. Nice moves.
ZAKOX.jpg

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
If she does, it's not in any mame rom.

That game's a goddamn nightmare, but I played to get to her cause she really does something to me. But nope, no sound. I also took shots but then realized that they didn't show anything that wasn't already in a compilation shot that I literally looked at and made my decision to go see her in-game. Nice moves.
View attachment 84389

Zakos doing cartwheels are just downright sexy. She looks pretty athletic even in space...
The pink one looks cuter IMO. Even her death is sexy, showing her nice tight buttocks while her pale blonde hair flows

slayer

Master of this Domain
In this game's descriptions and trailers there are several female zakos, but all I could find was a single female zako and a boss:

30:15
32:55

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.