Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

wj1905

Master of this Domain
If anyone's interested, I managed to identify all the monsters of the week in this. I can post the pics with names and links to the Sailor Moon wiki - so you can look up the episodes they were in.

triet92

Club Regular
If anyone's interested, I managed to identify all the monsters of the week in this. I can post the pics with names and links to the Sailor Moon wiki - so you can look up the episodes they were in.

Episode base on the old anime or the remake?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Look what I found on IGN's screenshot section... It's a rare concept art of the Egyptian gladiatrix from the beta version of Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (formerly known as I, Gladiator during the development):
igladiator_012703_art_08-490487.jpg

She looks a tad toned in the original concept art, and skimpier compared to her final design on Carleen Houbart's site. Her spear's was more of a trident, and her snake bracelet was going to be a some sort of an arm wrap. She was going to wield a dagger as well for some reason

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Look what I found on IGN's screenshot section... It's a rare concept art of the Egyptian gladiatrix from the beta version of Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (formerly known as I, Gladiator during the development):
igladiator_012703_art_08-490487.jpg

She looks a tad toned in the original concept art, and skimpier compared to her final design on Carleen Houbart's site. Her spear's was more of a trident, and her snake bracelet was going to be a some sort of an arm wrap. She was going to wield a dagger as well for some reason
I love that style of egyptian clothing where it is basically just two straps that go over the boobs from that collar. :)

Nice, are these characters from something? I know there is a Final Fight game but I am really unfamiliar with that.
She looks nice, are those tentacles or manta wings a part of her or an outfu

The Diddler

Casual Client
I love that style of egyptian clothing where it is basically just two straps that go over the boobs from that collar. :)

Nice, are these characters from something? I know there is a Final Fight game but I am really unfamiliar with that.
She looks nice, are those tentacles or manta wings a part of her or an outfu

Yeah the game is actually called Final F*ck. She is technically the final boss but her other forms are there too. When she was a soldier and when she is not cursed.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Anyone here remember the game called The Initial? I had no idea the sequel was in development and will be released on 10/18. summonmint summonmint You going to check this one out as well? I remember you made a great vid of the first one. :3 Here are some screenshots, they didn't have a high res trailer unfortunately. I like the design of the zakos from the first game more, but this one might have voices for them.

Initial 2 Zako 1.png

Initial 2 Zako 2.png
Initial 2 Zako 3.png
Initial 2 Zako 4.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Anyone here remember the game called The Initial? I had no idea the sequel was in development and will be released on 10/18. summonmint summonmint You going to check this one out as well? I remember you made a great vid of the first one. :3 Here are some screenshots, they didn't have a high res trailer unfortunately. I like the design of the zakos from the first game more, but this one might have voices for them.

Can't wait to know who voiced the zakos. Finding zako voice actors are always fun so I can know who did the hurt moans and lines!!

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Can't wait to know who voiced the zakos. Finding zako voice actors are always fun so I can know who did the hurt moans and lines!!

Definitely, hopefully they'll be listed in the credits with what zako they voiced. Right now they got Rie Kugimiya again, and another big name Maaya Uchida which is nice.

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
Wow this seems cool, I will check it : D

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Definitely, hopefully they'll be listed in the credits with what zako they voiced. Right now they got Rie Kugimiya again, and another big name Maaya Uchida which is nice.

I knew Maaya Uchida from Killing Bites. Her voice as Eruza Nakanishi was pretty sexy!! Her hurt moans are sexy as well

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone heard of this MMO, Skyforge? Looks like it has a lot of sexy female enemies. Check this video about some medusa-like boss lady who narrates while we see the players kill her minions - some female - in slow-motion camera-floaty vision.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
In Assassin's Creeds: Odyssey there are zakos as well. Is there any quests that lets full execution?

From what I play yet (10h) they only put women, in the bandit, serpent cult (but they wear a ugly helmet who hide their face :( ) and some base hold by what look like Amazon (but they aren't call like that). No woman in the Athene or Sparte army (which is realist but hmmm :/) but still cool to see they put zako in it, it's not only "a man world".

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
In Assassin's Creeds: Odyssey there are zakos as well. Is there any quests that lets full execution?

Those huntresses looks pretty hot and saucy. Their tanned yet body-painted skins and their coarse moans are lovely, though they're flat-chested. I also love the part where Kassandra pins one of them to the ground before knocking her out

I didn't expect Assassin's Creed Odyssey to have zakos in it, and the only AC I knew that have zakos in it is AC Syndicate (the one with the tomboyish female gangs/Blighters)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.