Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

colasc

Swell Supporter

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
It's probably because the game was originally meant for Windows XP, and I had to set compatibility in Windows 7.

Because the majority of users prefer fallen female zako, I made sure to grab another screenshot of the baton girl. I may grab two more screenshots for the bunny woman, but that would mean playing the game two more times. She appears in the same stage as the female boss, so I would have to play nearly to completion to reach her and do it again for another screenshot. The game itself doesn't crash; anything that takes the focus off of the game crashes it like Ctrl+Alt+Del or pressing the Windows key. I can't just pause the game and switch to another program to save a screenshot; I have to remember my place in the game and press Prt Scr then paste the image in Paint after closing the game. This also prevents me from attempting Cheat Engine since I can never take the focus off the game without it crashing.

For some reason the redhead female boss resembles Elesis from Grand Chase:
latest

lookit

Swell Supporter
It's probably because the game was originally meant for Windows XP, and I had to set compatibility in Windows 7.

Because the majority of users prefer fallen female zako, I made sure to grab another screenshot of the baton girl. I may grab two more screenshots for the bunny woman, but that would mean playing the game two more times. She appears in the same stage as the female boss, so I would have to play nearly to completion to reach her and do it again for another screenshot. The game itself doesn't crash; anything that takes the focus off of the game crashes it like Ctrl+Alt+Del or pressing the Windows key. I can't just pause the game and switch to another program to save a screenshot; I have to remember my place in the game and press Prt Scr then paste the image in Paint after closing the game. This also prevents me from attempting Cheat Engine since I can never take the focus off the game without it crashing.

This game can't work in Windows 10, So I try to ues Vbox run it in windows XP, But, It does't work ……So I give up...... I take my old note to do it......

And, you know, this scene is in the men's toilet... Yes, these women are in the men's toilet and some man are urinating on the side. This game is terrible. This game should be recommended to AVGN.

QQ截图20180818003130.png

So I thought of a way to find the folder: charactor\re\sida
Modifying sida.sdf can change the image of three enemies at the beginning.
Like gril1.sdf is bat girl, rabbit.sdf is rabbit girl
But this modification will cause the game error the characters will act differently. For example, if you modify a baseball player, he can't attack player and will not be killed.

JJang 2018-08-18 02-06-20-355.jpg

Last edited:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I found out that the might and magic games had sprites like that long time ago! I had ideas about making an enemy conversion thing for hexen, but then realized I don't know what I'm doing and filed it under "yeah, I'll never do this"
But they're good, there's more in other games too.
View attachment 78061View attachment 78062View attachment 78063View attachment 78064View attachment 78065
Which games? I donno, I never played any of them.
Heh, you beat me to it, I was gonna post those next. :)
The Warlock, Fighter, sexy Necromancer and Medusae are from Might and Magic VII, the Nagas are from VIII. I played these games since III, they are great turn-based strategy, sadly they don't make them like this anymore.
An important change in VII was that enemies had factions and could attack each other too - hence, they now made attack and hit animations that turn every which way. Death animation still turns towards the player, though.

You left out some of the best ones from Might and Magic VII:

Elven Archer: These ladies wear a revealing top and hot yoga pants! :D And they do a great "fall on their ass" pose when they die, legs in the air and all. They aren't really enemies, serve as city guards in elven towns - of course, later in the game you can choose to be Good or Evil, and if you choose evil, they like all good NPCs become hostile.

PC Computer - Might and Magic 7 For Blood and Honor - Elven Archer.png

This brings us to another elven gal and IMHO the hottest one - I'd love to see fanart of them - the Elven Female Peasant. Yes they are just NPCs in the towns you can talk to, but they are armed with staves and look druid-like, having attack animation and all. They have a supreme hot outfit with a laced bodice and long leather pants also laced at the sides, revealing a lot of their bare skin... as elves like it. :)
PC Computer - Might and Magic 7 For Blood and Honor - Female Peasant Elf.png

Human Female Peasant: Again, usually not enemies, unless you join the evil side.
PC Computer - Might and Magic 7 For Blood and Honor - Female Peasant Human A.png

Genies: I think this would not fly today, but yeah, you can basically see their bare butts... swirling air vortex for a lower body or not, they certainly don't wear panties. :) And they have the hottest cute little vests. In death though, they leave no bodies, they get sucked back into their lamps.
PC Computer - Might and Magic 7 For Blood and Honor - Genie.png

Last but not least, Water Elementals! Yeah these fishy mermaid-girls with fish heads are all female, and all naked (sans nipples though). Like medusae, they have a great writing animation and end up with tits up thrust in the air as their upper bodies collapse on their tails.
PC Computer - Might and Magic 7 For Blood and Honor - Water Elemental.png

Btw, Heroes of Might and Magic III came out before Might and Magic VII, and a lot of the creatures in this game are based on those models.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Hey anyone know why all my DLSITE games stopped working? It seems to be a sound problem? i'm trying older games too, they have no sound and it crashes as i try to play.

If anyone can point me in the right direction i'd appreciate it, its primarily all those enterbrain! games from dlsite.

Edit: I figured it out, the anti virus program quarantined a false positive, act.detection or something like that, just restored it and now the games work.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

A new SoR game is finally coming after 24 years!! And to top it off, Nora is returning as a zako!! Though, I prefer Electra but...that'll do. Hoping for more zakos in it..maybe about 2 or 3 different types. Other than those, Blaze looks hotter in here!!

lookit

Swell Supporter

A new SoR game is finally coming after 24 years!! And to top it off, Nora is returning as a zako!! Though, I prefer Electra but...that'll do. Hoping for more zakos in it..maybe about 2 or 3 different types. Other than those, Blaze looks hotter in here!!

Thank you for your good news.

Female boss Mona & Lisa should be on the stage, which is pretty good.

But as a fan of this series, this cartoon style makes me uneasy.

QQ截图20180828004401.png

Kunoichi

Swell Supporter

Looks good! I'm sure the huge success of Sonic Mania has inspired Sega to look at bringing back some classics. (Golden Axe next?)

Notice zako Nora in the gameplay too. You can also see her get knocked away by Blaze in the animated intro. Nice.

Attachments

• Nora3.png
    Nora3.png
    729.9 KB · Views: 354
  • Nora2.png
    Nora2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 358
  • Nora1.png
    Nora1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 326

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
yeah i'm a bit iffy on the overall style. art is not what i expected, looks like some sprites that have went through some filters or resized too large, and that music doesn't give the same vibes as the originals. animation is very clean though.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Looks good! I'm sure the huge success of Sonic Mania has inspired Sega to look at bringing back some classics. (Golden Axe next?)

Notice zako Nora in the gameplay too. You can also see her get knocked away by Blaze in the animated intro. Nice.

Sonic Mania is contributing a huge success to SEGA and made them to capitalize on the success of classic remasters. A new Golden Axe game would be a good idea too, though I want a new Dynamife Cop or a Spikeout game someday..

wj1905

Master of this Domain
yeah i'm a bit iffy on the overall style. art is not what i expected, looks like some sprites that have went through some filters or resized too large, and that music doesn't give the same vibes as the originals. animation is very clean though.
I like the "sprites", mostly because they are finally, NOT sprites but clearly done in flash. I am glad this game, unlike the recent Double Dragon one, does not make itself look graphically bad on purpose "because nostalgia". This style is pretty great.
Btw, reminds me of another flash beat-em-up, Dusty: Revenge, which takes place in a world of anthro animals. There are a lot of female cat enemies in that game. Well, technically there are two types, close-combat kitties with dual slash claws, and panthers with guns, but both types come in a LOT of varieties, in different clothes, hats, etc.
There is even a boss kitty and after her defeat the cutscene shows her dead body (apparently her blood was needed to open the door).
And for those who prefer humans, there is a (free I think) patch that turns all enemies into humans, including the kitties.

Cats:
Cat_Jungle.png Cat_Punk.png Cat1.png Cat2.png Cat3.png Cats-color.jpg Cats-early.jpg Cats-final.jpg Cat-spinkick.jpg Kitties.jpg

Panthers
Cat commando.png Anim_Panther4.png
Amelia Swift
Amelia Swift.jpg Amelia Swift.png leopard.ogv_snapshot_00.12_[2014.02.22_22.28.43].jpg leopard.ogv_snapshot_00.17_[2014.02.22_22.29.11].jpg odgroJungleBoss_loadScreen.png scene08.ogv_snapshot_00.06_[2014.02.22_22.34.00].jpg

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Succubus fight from the Witcher. Man she looks hot. I added here, it is an RPG maybe but the combat system is totally like any action game, with a lot of jumping around and rolling.

Here are some from other games, many are topless. :) They look more like female satyrs than traditional succubi though.
Tw2_journal_Succubus_censored.png Tw2_screenshot_succubus.png Tw3_journal_succubus.png Tw3_skellige_succubus.jpg Tw3_wallpaper_succubus.png Twba_character_model_Succubus.png TWBA_hero_succubus.jpg

The Diddler

Casual Client
Thanks a lot! I am not that interested in the game itself, just the sprites. Man the DD Girls have some amazing KO poses...

Yeah, the game itself is pretty garbage and insanely unbalanced on medium but, with over 100 different female enemies, who is going to complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.