Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 12.7%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 139 61.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 60 26.3%

• Total voters

Snow

Avid Affiliate
You don't have to switch to the default if you want, it's just better for testing stuff. Maybe use that to figure out what's wrong with the PAIN2 animation, aggression, and such, then change them in Tale of Vengeance.

I looked at a couple of character files and everything seems right. Really can't figure out why PAIN2 isn't working for Poison. What I would probably do is drop Poison into the default BOR mod, change her aggression to something like -300 (as well as 0 and 300 for comparison), and then see if you can narrow down what's going on with those two problems first.

Hope this isn't too discouraging! I didn't mean to sidetrack you with this, just do what you like and people will like it. :)

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Not at all! I am very thankful for the feedback.

EDIT:
This is the current cast. Any suggestions?
cast.png

Last edited:

sindragoon

Casual Client
Not at all! I am very thankful for the feedback.

EDIT:
This is the current cast. Any suggestions?
cast.png
Here is the link download for Street Fighter III Third Strike Chun li for Mugen.
Chun-Li - Downloads - The MUGEN ARCHIVE
I would appreciate it if you can add her black costume as minion :P
http://media.eventhubs.com/images/sf3/char_chunli_colors.png

PS: It appears that the first download link require you to have an account. Try this one then
http://web.archive.org/web/20080914...n.or.kr/~kmorkah/data/sf3chunli/sf3chunli.zip

Last edited:

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Seems alright to me. Maybe characters like these Lucia Morgan - Downloads - The MUGEN ARCHIVE ? No idea how the transition from Mugen to BoR works.
But honestly it's your game and your decisions so I don't really mind.
Here is the link download for Street Fighter III Third Strike Chun li for Mugen.
PS: It appears that the first download link require you to have an account. Try this one then
http://web.archive.org/web/20080914...n.or.kr/~kmorkah/data/sf3chunli/sf3chunli.zip
Alas, converting MUGEN characters to Beats of Rage ones is an arduous process. It is not impossible, it just takes more time than using already converted characters. That being said, the requested characters were already converted to BoR, so they can be used with ease:

Thanks for the requests!

EDIT:
It's done. A testing verison, that is. For some reason, the models had different palettes, so I had to modify every frame in order to avoid garbled colors. Note that this version doesn't have custom sounds nor animations or icons; it's just a test for Lucia and Chun Li. I hope still it has some use. I will improve it in the future.
BorZako5.rar

Last edited:

sindragoon

Casual Client
Alas, converting MUGEN characters to Beats of Rage ones is an arduous process. It is not impossible, it just takes more time than using already converted characters. That being said, the requested characters were already converted to BoR, so they can be used with ease:

Thanks for the requests!

EDIT:
It's done. A testing verison, that is. For some reason, the models had different palettes, so I had to modify every frame in order to avoid garbled colors. Note that this version doesn't have custom sounds nor animations or icons; it's just a test for Lucia and Chun Li. I hope still it has some use. I will improve it in the future.
BorZako5.rar

I know it is hard, but the SF3 Chun Li is one the sexiest 2D sprite there is so it will be worth it to add to your collection . Just look at them shiny curve :P. I don't think any other 2D sprite can beat SF3 Chun Li and she would make a good zako.

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Here there is a new version of the Beats of Rage mod I am tinkering with. I added some characters, as well as making some tweaks. Is the mod satisfactory? I wonder if it might be a bit challenging where it shouldn't - I modified the aggresion values to no avail. Difficulty aside, is there anything you would like to see that I am missing? Thanks a lot!

BORZako6.rar

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Man I'm lookin' at those aggression values and they're negative but they're beating the SHIT outta me, I don't understand how BOR works

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
I believe it plainly ignores the aggresion values, and uses any attacks available. I can, if you wish, comment out the special attacks, so that the enemies don't perform them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.