Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
that's surprising that it's for sale since it's been on the openbor forums for a while....unless he did some big update to it or something.

horatiojones80

Content Creator
From a Doom Mod called "Terrorists"

Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.26.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.26.32 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.28.02 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.28.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.28.06 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-08-30 at 9.35.25 PM.png

colasc

Swell Supporter
Here there is a new version of the Beats of Rage mod I am tinkering with. I added some characters, as well as making some tweaks. Is the mod satisfactory? I wonder if it might be a bit challenging where it shouldn't - I modified the aggresion values to no avail. Difficulty aside, is there anything you would like to see that I am missing? Thanks a lot!

BORZako6.rar

Hey sorry for the late respond. Anyway. I requested Luca in a different sprite but since it's unimportable it's fine. The other sprite looks really out of place in the game. I mean it doesn't fit at all.
May I ask. Would it be possible to add more frames? Or is it to much work or not possible to do it?

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Hey sorry for the late respond. Anyway. I requested Luca in a different sprite but since it's unimportable it's fine. The other sprite looks really out of place in the game. I mean it doesn't fit at all.
It seems so, doesn't it? Shall I remove it so that it doesn't stand out?
May I ask. Would it be possible to add more frames? Or is it to much work or not possible to do it?
I am not sure if I understood your question - do you mean getting more frames from, say, a MUGEN character file, and setting the position and hitboxes so that BOR recognizes it? It is possible, though it takes some time. In any case, most characters have their stand, move, attack, pain and fall animations already implemented -- I removed several special attacks because it made the game thougher.

holhorse

Master of this Domain

Upcoming "Shadow Warrior 2",just find two henchwomen in cutscene(09:10).But I don't know they can be kill or not.

未命名.png

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I am currently working on a zako movie using gameplay from saints row 3 and using the female enemies mod made by warajiya. the movie will is called "Gangstas in Space". subscribe to my youtube channel (Kristopher Shafer) for when i upload the completed movie. i also, using the female enemies mod, am recording episodes of the saints row 3 and 4 games to put on my channel.

oneofone

Club Regular
Just send a friend request to you on sexyamazons!
And your 3D works are amazing!
Please let me know if you have any idea to my other commissions!
View attachment 57965 View attachment 57966

are you having a story commissioned or just pictures? i love the way he drew those dolls! the story im working on is 100+ pages, it has like 40+ deaths, there is 2 versions, a version with just fighting and brutality, and the uncut version has all the postmortem and body handling, that is like 250+ pages, but that will only be availble for sale in HD, the first version is SD will be posted for free

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
i have many of my Saints Row the Third Episodes (featuring a mod that changes all enemies to female) recorded, but i have hit a problem trying to record the latest episode. the mission i am on in SR3, "Live with Killbane", is proving impossible to complete so i am wondering if someone has a steam account and is willing to help me complete it. this way, i can finish recording the entire series. my steam account is "kristopherprime".

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.