Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I was really looking forward to that game. Then they killed off the Xbox One version. Maybe I'll get to play it in about 20 years when the new system hits non nosebleed prices

illuminati48

Potential Patron
any pics of the civilian one? curious if it's just the recycled one from arkham knight
Haven't had the time to check the game or what arkham knight has, but the animation is similar to the grapple from behind + punch combo you see in Uncharted 4 multiplayer, along with them taunting the civilian after a couple hits.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
indeed! it's good to see a real effort from the vilain to hire women lol

but yeah we really need to mod this game
and with a supposed Batman DLC coming out for the game (if not already out), this could be the PERFECT opportunity to play a batman game i have been dreaming about for YEARS! play as batman or someone in the bat family and fight an army of female goons!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
and with a supposed Batman DLC coming out for the game (if not already out), this could be the PERFECT opportunity to play a batman game i have been dreaming about for YEARS! play as batman or someone in the bat family and fight an army of female goons!
ha ha yeah, I would have prefer a real fighting system, but at least it has zako lol

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Some good news on Gotham Knights
I was able to get a pirated copy yesterday and I saw that Gotham Knights is modelled on the same engine as Sifu
They both use unreal engine 4 (also the same version) and they game is also packed the same way (how the main game engine file is bundled). I can even view the models in the umodel engine exactly like Sifu. So in all likelihood, all the tools that are used to mod Gotham Knights will be similar to modding sifu

So I'm asking around now for a sifu modder that I can commission to change all the enemies in Gotham Knights to female :)

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
I was able to get a pirated copy yesterday and I saw that Gotham Knights is modelled on the same engine as Sifu
They both use unreal engine 4 (also the same version) and they game is also packed the same way (how the main game engine file is bundled). I can even view the models in the umodel engine exactly like Sifu. So in all likelihood, all the tools that are used to mod Gotham Knights will be similar to modding sifu

So I'm asking around now for a sifu modder that I can commission to change all the enemies in Gotham Knights to female :)
i am a female enemy modder, but mainly for bethesda games. can't be much help. but i would LOVE to see this mod made!

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Ô thats an amazing thing! big thx
also Thx for making this game better than it is XD

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Oh that is great! For bethesda, have you tried modding dishonered, Deathloop and wolfenstein the new order to have all female enemies?
if it has a "creation kit", i have (or tried to) mod it. fallout 3, fallout 4, new vegas, and skyrim have generally been successes. morrowind (other than mainly guards) generally seems to lack gendered enemies, and while Oblivion already has some mods made that alter the generic NPCS (such as guards) to be primarily female, i have had difficulty altering the faces. the four successes still have some "quirks" to them, but otherwise well done.
new vegas issue: i had rendered even all-male factions like the legion, powder gangers, and the Kings female. but it is both contradictory to the lore and has a number of issues such as rendering them mute in scripted interactions.
fallout 3: i can't exactly figure out how to get the creation kit to work again, so the mod is as it has been since about 2014 or 2015.
so to answer your question: no. because i need somewhere to start. the elder scrolls and fallout already have an easy basis to learn modding by playing with the creation kits. they are already pre-built for NPC and landscape messing with.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Hi everyone, I'm making a new video game and one of the moves I plan to include is a force choke neck snap on an all female enemies cast.

Here is the move in action:smile:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
I'm finally watching Streets of Rage 4's survival on YouTube. Apologies if this has been discussed already, but there's over 100 pages. :wink:
There's some brutal levels for the ladies, and I'm watching Floyd, who is buffed, w/metal arms, electricity & even an arm cannon.

I'm 30 levels into the vid, and am curious how far people have seen. :smile:

Best levels of note if you haven't watched already: 16, 25, & 29. I cued it up to 16. There are time stamps to find the others.
Poor Nora is hit by fire on the mat, shooting out, electric ropes, and being electrified, set on fire & poisoned by Floyd, w/metal fists & weapons. :wat:
A variety of ladies (including three blonde whip-weilders) get harsh treatment on 25. Even a 'ghost' Big Ben blowing fire w/Floyd's onslaught.
And 29 (39:13) even has 6-7 beautiful ladies hit by meteorite bombarment & Floyd!

I can watch more & post again possibly. We'll see.

Tigey

Casual Client
I don't recall seeing this posted here before (and did a few searches), but there's a pretty good blonde female zako street thug in the (hilariously awful) 1994 Amiga game based on Last Action Hero.

Its a Double Dragon style game, and she has a heavy fitness theme, with impressive muscles and abs. Its not clear what weapon she's using, it looks like nunchuks in some frames, and something else in others.
LAHBlonde.png

She first appears from 2:35, and is relatively common enemy from then on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.