Do you prefer zako victory, defeat or enjoy both?

• 100% winning!

Votes: 29 14.0%
  • 100% losing!

Votes: 125 60.4%
  • Both!

Votes: 53 25.6%

• Total voters

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

illuminati48

Potential Patron

wj1905

Master of this Domain
The Bird That Drinks Tears. This game is based on a fantasy novel of the same name. In this game the nation of Naga plans to attack humans and other races on a massive scale. In this world Naga is a very feminist society and women are active in many fields, including the battlefield. This means there will be a lot of female Zako in this game.

That man's wife was killed by Naga. If that man appeared as the protagonist this game would be very cruel.

View attachment 139199View attachment 139201View attachment 139200View attachment 139202
The game is still in production so I can't find high quality screenshots.

Well our "hero" looks more like the villain here. Poor sexy snake women. How come her head is still alive even after he cut it off?

Here, some concept art from the game, including 2 snake ladies.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Do you know if enemies grab you from behind like in previous Arkham games? I've been playing for some time now and haven't seen them do that.
nope, the game is really different from Arkham games, so much tho, that I think we shouldn"t even try to compare them (sadly no counter input either)

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Hey Guys, been a while. Just want to show you some of the small progress I've made with my SOR 2 zako hack.

Current sprite sheet & character concept art:
SOR 2 Zako Hack Sprites.png
(21-12-19) OC Zako SOR 2.png

Gifs from tested gameplay, our poor zako getting her ass beaten by Axel:

ezgif-1-30d90f5f86.gif
ezgif-1-78d0b913eb.gif

Also, since I used the Syndicate War mod for this hack, you can also play as the custom zako:

ezgif-1-f046951a37.gif

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hey Guys, been a while. Just want to show you some of the small progress I've made with my SOR 2 zako hack.

View attachment 140085View attachment 140086

Gifs from tested gameplay, our zako getting her ass beaten by our hero:

View attachment 140087View attachment 140088

Also, since I used the Syndicate War mod for this hack, you can also play as the zako:

View attachment 140089

Awesome!! Hoping to see a genderbent Raven/kickboxer enemy soon. I'd be the first person to see her!!

lookit

Swell Supporter
184261.png

Honey in DJboy

Her kicking action I have not seen in the game, I do not know if it requires any conditions.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain

View attachment 140085View attachment 140086

Oh wow! I'm glad you're continuing to do this. I was impressed that you made a new enemy, but I didn't know you were *making* a new enemy. What's your plan with this hack? You said 'small progress' so clearly you're not like, done here.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain

Watt Khan

Club Regular
Oh wow! I'm glad you're continuing to do this. I was impressed that you made a new enemy, but I didn't know you were *making* a new enemy. What's your plan with this hack? You said 'small progress' so clearly you're not like, done here.

First, I need to finish up the sprites for this current zako (3-4 more frames).

The plan after is to create the sprites for a new zako replacing Galsia + concept art.

Bit pressed for time now though. So the latter would have to be done around December's time. (That is if my interest with the project would still hold by then)

The ideal goal is to replace all the enemies in the game with new custom zakos. This sounds like a titanic undertaking though and I'm just one guy. So can't really make any concrete promises :p

Watt Khan

Club Regular
First, I need to finish up the sprites for this current zako (3-4 more frames).

The plan after is to create the sprites for a new zako replacing Galsia + concept art.

Bit pressed for time now though. So the latter would have to be done around December's time. (That is if my interest with the project would still hold by then)

The ideal goal is to replace all the enemies in the game with new custom zakos. This sounds like a titanic undertaking though and I'm just one guy. So can't really make any concrete promises :p

Also, need to study a bit more on SOR 2 hacking. Currently, the zako shares the same KO voice with all the generic male enemies.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Also, need to study a bit more on SOR 2 hacking. Currently, the zako shares the same KO voice with all the generic male enemies.
I donno noffin' about hacking, but there's always the "fuck it" option and just put them into one of the openbor streets of rage games. But the real undertaking is spriting, of course. Beat 'em up enemies are, thankfully, pretty low intensity endeavors. But it's still work!

illuminati48

Potential Patron
even when i go in with zero expectations of a modern brawler i still end up disappointed
Ironically, there's animations of thugs grappling civilians and beating them up prior to starting a fight with them (2 on 1, against a wall).

Also, the clayface boss seems to have a grapple animation as well that prevents you from moving (grabs you by the leg), but you break out after a couple seconds or when you get hit.

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
Ironically, there's animations of thugs grappling civilians and beating them up prior to starting a fight with them (2 on 1, against a wall).

Also, the clayface boss seems to have a grapple animation as well that prevents you from moving (grabs you by the leg), but you break out after a couple seconds or when you get hit.
any pics of the civilian one? curious if it's just the recycled one from arkham knight

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.