ATRLs Dialogues: Feb 14th, 2015 - All Attachments Should Be Correct... (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: Dec 25th, 2013 - 'NEW Dialogue - 'Calming The Beast'

Thanks for the continued support... Got me a new dialogue request! Perhaps its time to get back into this...

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: May 18th, 2014 - Working On Request...

GF's Older Sister is pretty good, but it seems some of the intended endings are broken by unnecessary switches to NORMAL_MODE. Are you using it as a conditional? Because it seems to be intercepting lines that should go to face_fuck conditions, and then eliminating their qualification for it by unnecessarily switching to NORMAL_MODE. It doesn't just break the script, it breaks pacing for every single message during face_fuck mode -- you have to understand how annoying that is to follow.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

jase said:
GF's Older Sister is pretty good, but it seems some of the intended endings are broken by unnecessary switches to NORMAL_MODE. Are you using it as a conditional? Because it seems to be intercepting lines that should go to face_fuck conditions, and then eliminating their qualification for it by unnecessarily switching to NORMAL_MODE. It doesn't just break the script, it breaks pacing for every single message during face_fuck mode -- you have to understand how annoying that is to follow.

Where are you having trouble exactly? I use [NORMAL_STYLE] as a reset to normal mode. Dialogues can be a tricky with timing if the user "breaks" a line before completion/triggers have been triggered. Also, not all lines are not intended to play in [FACE_FUCK_STYLE] hence the path from NORMAL to FF mode or vice versa. What ending(s) are you having issues with? PM me with the exact area as its been a while since I did that dialogue...

Thanks for the support

jase

Vivacious Visitor

AaRL said:
I use [NORMAL_STYLE] as a reset to normal mode.
Even when she's thinking something incidental, like 'what a big boy' or 'I hope he has the courtesy', it puts abrupt brakes on the scene. Many times the dialog doesn't warrant it, such as making an encouraging comment while taking a breath. I gathered that you're supposed to go without hesitation when she prompts you to, but it's always the minor triggers that shut her down just before she can go into the ahegao loop.

The [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] chunk is way too uniformly and superfluously used, done often before another [HOLD], and even before the dialog has her change to other positions, then back -- it's justified at the end, but not the beginning. Removing this chunk from cases where the characters don't show any reason to pause (such as thinking,) has really smoothed out the dialog for me.

WidowFE shows some of these, but I really didn't get into it enough to play and replay it fully like I did GFsOlderSister, so I wouldn't know where the problems are.

Erin Suxxsurence, however, has the most cute and hilarious dialog I've played so far, and I'm still not tired of replaying it.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

[NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] is placed across most lines so you can just skip the intro and get into the action. For replay value so you dont have to go through a long intro every time you play. Im not sure if there is a dialogue command that prevents this... Back some time ago, some people PMed me about doing this and how to bypass the intro altogether. You could easily place a " - " before any line and it will not play in game, but still appear in Notepad to edit. Believe it or not, someone were confused, so I came up with the [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] thing. I personally like the intro as it setups the mood/flow of the dialogue. Some users just wanted something to "fap" to hence... no story and setup. That is why I have [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] in so many lines. Like I said, the triggers are sometimes screwy and glitch/wont play at all. Skip a line here or there. Its the game setup and I cant do anything about that. I do know that the large dialogues on here suffer from that but I haven't seen my less complicated ones do such a thing unless I miss a " or FU a trigger at some spot. But if you work around by removing whatever, works. Stick with it I guess. :)

WidowFE (Final Edit) is the second or third version of the original. Likewise, the intro is used to set the table for the dialogue, hence the [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] across many spots.

Glad you like the Erin one. I was supposed to make a counter to it using the "Flow" from "that other insurance" but I got side tracked with other projects when I was writing that one.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

I like your intros, they set the scene clearly yet briefly, so I prefer to see than skip them. I've had more trouble getting it to start than skipping past it, so often I have to force it from within the script editor, and it can be skipped any time by putting a cock in her mouth until her line times out (also a good way to bypass the bad endings if you catch it soon enough.) If anyone could fap with complete disregard to the story, then why would they care if she takes any pose other than what they set? The whole [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] just looks pasted without concern into an otherwise well-written dialog, and it does cause pacing aggravation for those who do or don't care about the story.

I left [NORMAL_STYLE] at the beginning of lines where he or she obviously halt the action, then she prompts him to continue, ending in [HOLD][ARMS_LEGS]. Could also add lines that interrupt if !held for resistance, vigorous, first_throat/dt, pulled_back etc, where she basically asks why she's doing all the work before resuming pose. I understand that as long as she's held in that position she keeps plausible deniability, but being held is all that's required for that. This would be justified in Wedding Blow for similar reasons, but I don't see the reason for constant resetting in WidowFE.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Like Ive said, the triggering system within the game/dialogue itself will not always work as intended. The [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] block isnt pasted without concern. I only have that in my later dialogues and when I started using the [FACE_FUCK_STYLE] trigger. I generally have only used [FACE_FUCK_STYLE] in vigorous lines and some some endings. With out that trigger in the dialogue, there would be no use for the [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS] block to pasted in nearly every line, except in the first line intro. I found that without that command(s), I would get lines playing in random positions that didnt make sense. Like a calm, sensual line played in [FACE_FUCK_STYLE] or an aggressive him line played in [NORMAL_STYLE]. I understand with the newer/current writing style, there are ways around this with checks and all. Yet, I found my style (the original or close to it) works just the same. Though, I would like the time to get into the advanced dialogue the Loader is capable of... WeeWillie has some good ones!

What I dont understand is what trouble you are having as to getting it started. No other user(s) have given me this kind of feedback before regarding this issue nor the complaints of the repeated [NORMAL_STYLE][HOLD][ARMS_LEGS]. Every thing I place in my dialogue are there for reason to make it work. If you go back to some earlier dialogues, youll see that that block isnt in any dialogue. Along with a lot of other things missing... Im not sure how long youve been following SDT from Kona's blog or the two forums that have spawned from it. Dialogues have changed over the past 2 years or so. I dont recall each detail from each dialogue I write.

I will admit, I dont spend days play testing them upon completion. Those days are long since passed, but I do play test during the writing process. I just really want to return to dialogue writings as a hobby/escape, and not a job... My work isnt perfect, but the people that come here arent looking for that.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

I agree, WeeWillie did some brilliant scenarios, and I'd like to try something like that. Your dialogs are also excellent; don't get me wrong, Big Sister is still one of my favorites next to Erin, and both will stay in my files and get replayed.

If you still do requests, how about little sister's retaliation? She may be inexperienced, but her hormones are peaking, and she could've secretly harbored any kind of nasty fantasies for so many years that she's practically mentally rehearsed them. What will she do with them now that she has something to prove?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Oddly enough... that was and still is on the drawing board. Taken from my WIP file:

EXGIRLFRIEND MAKEUP
Code:
charName:ExGFMakeup;mood:Angry;bodyScale:0.97;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:0;hair:sdchan2,;iris:sharp,25,50,100,1;breasts:80;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,75,50,75,0.251;eyeshadow:25,35,45,0.502;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:0,0,0,0;freckles:0,0,0,0,0;mascara:25,35,45,0.251,32;nailpolish:75,50,75,1;eyebrow:normal,243,219,109,1,189,142,61,1;hairhsl:0,2.5,3,0.15;skinhsl:0,4,4,0.1;hisskinhsl:0,1.25,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1.1,1.1;balls:1,1.12;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,25,25,25,1;hisBottoms:slacks,15,40,65,1;hisFootwear:loafers,225,235,245,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,25,35,45,1;top:bra,25,35,45,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:jeanshorts,25,50,75,1,0,0,0,1;tops:tshirt,75,50,75,0.98;legwear:none,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0;footwear:none,25,35,45,1,5,15,25,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,0,0,0,1;bellyPiercing:ring,75,50,75,1;earring:teardrop,75,50,75,1;herTan:none,0;customBG:Toilet sink B.gif;swfMod:Sandals_light.swf,1111
SD Chan 2 Dynamic http://konashion.blogspot.com/ (Credit to konashion)
Sandals Light http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2454 (Credit to vashikur)

EXGIRLFRIEND MAKEUP ALT
SD Chan 2 Dynamic http://konashion.blogspot.com/ (Credit to konashion)
Nice Tits (Original Body) http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3817.0 (Credit to Rusty Shackleford)
Code:
charName:ExGFMakeupALT;mood:Angry;bodyScale:0.97;arms:onlegs,onlegs;throatResist:0;hair:sdchan2,;iris:sharp,25,50,100,1;breasts:70;skin:light;nose:normal;ear:normal;lipstick:0,75,50,75,0.251;eyeshadow:25,35,45,0.502;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:0,0,0,0;freckles:0,0,0,0,0;mascara:25,35,45,0.251,32;nailpolish:75,50,75,1;eyebrow:normal,243,219,109,1,189,142,61,1;hairhsl:0,2.5,3,0.15;skinhsl:0,4,4,0.1;hisskinhsl:0,1.25,1,1;bg:3;hisBody:male;hisPenis:0,1.1,1.1;balls:1,1.12;hisSkin:0;hisTop:shirt,25,25,25,1;hisBottoms:slacks,15,40,65,1;hisFootwear:loafers,225,235,245,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:briefs,25,35,45,1;top:none,0,0,0,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none,0,0,0,1;bellyPiercing:ring,75,50,75,1;earring:teardrop,75,50,75,1;herTan:none,0;customBG:Toilet sink B.gif;swfMod:Nice Tits (Original Body).swf,11

^^These^^ are/were the codes/imports I am/was going to use. It was going to be a sequel to GFsOlderSister1.1. (1.1 for the edits)

dialogue_name:"ExGirlfreindMakeup"

DEFAULT:
all:"CLEAR"
CUSTOM:

intro:"[RELEASE][NORMAL_STYLE][ANGRY_MOOD][OPEN_EYES][ARMS_LEGS]Come on babe... [CLENCH_TEETH]I told you already. [LOOK_UP][BLINK]She's lying to you! [CLENCH_TEETH]ББББББББББI told you a million times already. NOTHING [SHOCK]happened between me and her. [LOOK_UP][BLINK]Besides... ББББББББББshe was practically forcing herself on to me. I stopped her [TAP_HANDS]from--[intro1]"{"style":"Him"}
intro1:"[SHOCK]ENOUGH! [TAP_HANDS]I still can't believe you expect [LOOK_UP][SHOCK]ME [TAP_HANDS]to buy that [BLINK]excuse! You really think I'm [SHOCK]THAT [TAP_HANDS]stupid and naive?![intro2]"
intro2:"But Babe. I-[intro3]"{"style":"Him"}
intro3:"'But [TAP_HANDS]Babe' nothing! ББББББББББ[HOLD][SHOCK][LOOK_UP]Get your hand [SHOCK]OFF [TAP_HANDS]my head [RELEASE]now! My sister would [BLINK]never lie to me![intro4]"
intro4:"Alright then... ББББББББББexplain this then! [LOOK_UP][BLINK]One, did you even see [CLENCH_TEETH]anything happen between me and her? Two, why are we even doing 'this' [SHOCK]now? And three... ББББББББББ[BLINK]um... ББББББББББhow could we fight [SHOCK]in this 'position' as better words escape me at the moment.[intro5]"{"style":"Him"}
intro5:"You... [LOOK_DOWN][CLOSE_EYES]ББББББББББhow... [SWALLOW][LOOK_UP][OPEN_EYES][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS]how could you?! She's never lied to... ББББББББББ[LOOK_DOWN]me... [NORMAL_MOOD]ББББББББББbefore...[intro6]"
intro6:"Really? [LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][BLINK]So you just immediately take her side over mine?! [ANGRY_MOOD][SHOCK][CLENCH_TEETH]After all we [SHOCK]have been through and still willing to do for each other? We're both nearly adults now and can do what we want! [BLINK]Just look at us now! [SHOCK]And you still haven't answer my other two-[intro7]"{"style":"Him"}
intro7:"[SHOCK]YOU [TAP_HANDS][LOOK_UP][ADD_TEARS][BLINK]know why already! [SWALLOW]Why do I have to say it?! ББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_DOWN][TAP_HANDS]Can't we just get this over with?[intro8]"
intro8:"Hey! YOU [SHOCK]started this! Remember? [LOOK_UP][BLINK]You broke up with me over that 'lie' [ADD_TEARS]Babe... [LOOK_UP][BLINK]ББББББББББand now, you still want [SHOCK]do this sort of thing with this drama? [BLINK]Who's lying to whom now?[intro9]"{"style":"Him"}
intro9:"I... ББББББББББI... [SWALLOW]you know why... [SWALLOW][LOOK_UP][BLINK]because you know what it does to me when you... ББББББББББyou... [SWALLOW]'shoot your goo' [LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]into my mouth.[intro10]"
intro10:"Ha! [LOOK_UP][BLINK]Still embarrassed to say it? [LOOK_DOWN]After all those times... ББББББББББfunny how you started [LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]doing that after that whole NON [SHOCK]episode between me and your sister! Still... ББББББББББI can't say I blame you. [SHOCK][LOOK_UP][BLINK]I always did have that effect on you once we did it, for a lack of better term.[intro11]"{"style":"Him"}
intro11:"Please... ББББББББББjust stop it. [ADD_TEARS]This is hard enough already on... ББББББББББ[ANGRY_MOOD][LOOK_UP][SHOCK][ARMS_HIS_LEGS][TAP_HANDS]I MEANT [SHOCK]THE SITUATION! ББББББББББ[NORMAL_MOOD]Look... ББББББББББ[LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]let's just do this [LOOK_DOWN][SWALLOW]one last time. [LOOK_DOWN][BLINK]No feelings attached. Just... ББББББББББas adults.[intro12]"
intro12:"Heh... [LOOK_UP][BLINK][ADD_TEARS]ББББББББББadults with no feelings attached. Kinda 'hard' don't [HAPPY_MOOD]you think? ББББББББББHuh?! [SHOCK][NORMAL_MOOD][LOOK_UP]Was that a smile you just cracked?[intro13]"{"style":"Him"}
intro13:"Um... [SWALLOW][LOOK_DOWN]no... ББББББББББ[ARMS_HIS_LEGS]maybe... ББББББББББ[ARMS_LEGS][LOOK_UP][BLINK]I don't know! Please, enough with the chatter. [ANGRY_MOOD]My emotions are going crazy right now. [NORMAL_MOOD][BLINK]You know [SHOCK]DAMN [TAP_HANDS]full well what I'm feeling. Just [SHOCK]'go with it' already.[intro14]"
intro14:"Okay... ББББББББББokay. [HOLD]ББББББББББ[LOOK_UP][BLINK]You ready?[intro15]"{"style":"Him"}
intro15:"Yeah... [SWALLOW][LOOK_UP][BLINK]I guess... ББББББББББ [ARMS_HIS_LEGS]let's do this!"

^^This^^ is as far as I got. Some spelling errors somewhere and maybe a trigger off or three. Mind you, its based on a specific ending from that dialogue. Last modified date was Jan 24, 2014. Been a while. Perhaps after I get done with my current request, hopefully by next Saturday, I could revisit this sequel dialogue. I wouldn't mind at all... Ill keep you posted. And thank you for the feedback and ideas regarding my dialogues and others as well.

jase

Vivacious Visitor

I just figured out why setting style and arms was such an infuriating showstopper; animtools reloads everything on those, even if when those are the current settings.

That's why sister stopped at the wrong time to think about my cum courtesy, then blamed me for the cumshot she got in the eye as a result!

That was the event that really made me want to butcher your script;] I apologize for blaming you for it.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

jase said:
I just figured out why setting style and arms was such an infuriating showstopper; animtools reloads everything on those, even if when those are the current settings.

That's why sister stopped at the wrong time to think about my cum courtesy, then blamed me for the cumshot she got in the eye as a result!

That was the event that really made me want to butcher your script;] I apologize for blaming you for it.

Vindicated. Thanks!

kjon

Potential Patron

Thank you sir, I really enjoyed Tiffa's dialogues.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Kjon said:
Thank you sir, I really enjoyed Tiffa's dialogues.

Thanks for the support. She is one of the more easier ones to draw up a dialogue for given there is so much hentai/doujin/fan fiction for her.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: June 29th, 2014 - S.T.A.R.S. Dialogue Released

Well its been awhile... six months to be exact. Finally had the courage and motivation (not to mention an actual request) to release a new dialogue. This one is called S.T.A.R.S. and if you dont know what that means... this dialogue isnt for you. I havent played tested it that much and Im expecting something to go wrong... The dialogue requester hasnt reported anything wrong with the final version so weve decided for a full forum release.

As for my Master List, it does include the new dialogue data... however there are still errors in there I would like to get rid of among update other codes. My next project will be that along with better organizing my thread as Ive reached my character limit in my first initial post.

Other than that... enjoy!

n-220769

Potential Patron
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: July 5th, 2014 - S.T.A.R.S. Dialogue/Thread Reorganizing

Thank you for the dialogue. Really amazing! Tested it multple times and it works just fine.
So, here's some more karma! ;)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: AaRLs Dialogues: July 19th, 2014 - 2011/2/3/4 ALL Dialogues Final Editions

n-220769 said:
Thank you for the dialogue. Really amazing! Tested it multple times and it works just fine.
So, here's some more karma! ;)

No problem bud. Glad you liked it.

As for my thread, finally revamped it... for good this time. Split up all my dialogues by years written (has it been that long???) Easier for me to manage down the road. Also tweaked some codes along the way and correct a few mistakes. Even made a custom background for my latest dialogue, Jill RE3 STARS.

Hope you all enjoy...

peron1011

Potential Patron

Could you make a Lux & Ahri (From League of Legends) dialog? pleeeeeeeease :3

LUX
Lux%20-%20lolhentai%20(27).jpg

AHRI
127066.jpg

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

peron1011 said:
Could you make a Lux & Ahri (From League of Legends) dialog? pleeeeeeeease :3

LUX
Lux%20-%20lolhentai%20(27).jpg

AHRI
127066.jpg

Sorry for the late response. I am not familiar with the LoL Universe so i wont be any help there. However, I know Dante has made a few LoL characters so check out his page(s). Also there is a LoL combo pack of of sorts well off this site... try searching for it.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I'm spotting a lot of these kinds of substitutes in TifaBeachRERM.txt:

pulled_up:"Kiss me*YOU*! Stop teasing me and let me taste your lips."

add in Player, and we get this:

pulled_up:"Kiss mePlayer! Stop teasing me and let me taste your lips."

I suggest you add spaces where needed. Adding this to my todo list to get into the checker, somehow...

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Pim_gd said:
I'm spotting a lot of these kinds of substitutes in TifaBeachRERM.txt:

add in Player, and we get this:

pulled_up:"Kiss mePlayer! Stop teasing me and let me taste your lips."

I suggest you add spaces where needed. Adding this to my todo list to get into the checker, somehow...

Hmm... this dialogue again giving trouble? Ill see what I can do. Where should I add the spaces? Also is this in your new checker, 3.0?

Original:

Correct?:
pulled_up:"Kiss me *YOU*! Stop teasing me and let me taste your lips."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.