Alisa from God Eater (1 Viewer)

uowe8ba

Potential Patron
Could somebody make an Alisa mod? (broken down so clothing can be reused for other stuff)

Thanks!

Edit: More info as per stuntcock's post

I would like the glvoes on her right hand instead of left, so in SDT it will be closer to the screen.

As he mentioned the hat is already available, so don't bother with that. What I would like, all separate swf:

Hair (animated, unless its too much work)
Gloves
Chest, shirt, top (show underboob IF possible) - breast size should be around halfway between medium and maximum ( I guess)
Skirt
Skirt with suspender's (off on the side closer to the screen, on on the other)
Stocking+Boots

Thank again!!

P58toTX.jpg

Ix3tBYK.png

VZEVrKQ.png

dBfyuLZ.png

VL54Au4.png

crLqfHO.png

4O1vh9h.png

mPlvYMK.png

NrNeAuO.png

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could somebody make an Alisa mod?
Please review the rules.
  • hotlinking images is a bad idea (especially with yande.re); rehosting is preferred
  • we need side-view references for each item that you're requesting
    • you can retain the front and rear images (for context), but you must provide side views as well
    • fanart and photographs can be valuable, but high-res screenshots from the actual anime series will probably be the most useful to modders
  • if your costume exhibits asymmetry then you should specify which side you want
    • ideally, your reference image should show the item exactly as it's supposed to appear in-game. Feel free to mirror your reference images to avoid ambiguity.
  • if you want breast slider support then say so. If not then you're encouraged to specify your ideal breast size in numeric form. Otherwise a modder may create a costume whose bust is much smaller (or larger) than your vision of the character.
  • please review the existing content and ensure that none of it is applicable to your request
    • for example: we already have thigh-high stockings, plaid skirts, and full-length gloves. Mineur has already made Alisa's big tartan hat.
    • explaining how each of these items is inapplicable may help to ensure a good outcome. For instance: "the existing tartan skirt is too short" would inform modders that you want something longer.
  • if you want physics support for the suspenders then you need to say so.

(broken down so clothing can be reused for other stuff)
This is a good idea but it isn't strictly necessary; people can use sby's moreClothing mod to extract specific components from an all-in-one SWF file.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I know, this is the best I could find on short notice:S
Why "short notice"? It would take many hours of consecutive work to fulfill your request (which means that you'll be waiting for many days at a minimum, because modding is something that people do in their spare time). Spending an extra half hour searching through the archives (or reading the rules, or gathering reference images) will not add a significant delay to the completion of your project.

Searching for (and acknowledging) the work that modders have already done - such as Mineur's Alisa hairstyle - is a simple gesture of respect. It shows that you're grateful for the effort that people have put in, and that you value their time enough to avoid asking for duplicates. Skipping all of that because you're in a big hurry ... well, it's a bit of a dick move.

I would like the glvoes on her right hand instead of left, so in SDT it will be closer to the screen.
Which one? Is the full-length glove supposed to be in the foreground, or the short fingerless glove with the big metallic handcuff thingie?

Hair (animated, unless its too much work)
The hair details in your reference images aren't complete or consistent enough to support a dynamic hair project. They vary in color (light brown, grey-white, grey-green) and length. The middle set of "action shots" show too much variation in shape and lighting; they could serve as guides for animation but we need to know what the hair looks like when the girl is in a neutral resting position.

If you want a full dynamic hairstyle (i.e. one in which the hat can be removed) then you'll need to provide side-view reference images in which the hat is omitted.

And if you're rejecting Mineur's hairstyle then it would be appropriate to at least explain what's wrong with it. Artists appreciate feedback (even constructive criticism!) and it will help the next guy to avoid imitating the aspects of Mineur's design which you find objectionable.

Chest, shirt, top
You've posted two different shirts. Which one are you asking for?

(show underboob IF possible)
None of your side views show underboob. If you want the costume to be cropped more aggressively then say so (and provide a reference image if possible).

- breast size should be around halfway between medium and maximum ( I guess)
Give us a number. Setup SDT with your ideal size, then generate a charcode and post the breasts:## part of it.

Skirt with suspender's (off on the side closer to the screen, on on the other)
The background suspender is going to be mostly invisible. It's completely absent in two of your side reference images. In SDT, we'd probably see a thin red line connecting the waistband of the skirt to the girl's shoulderblade. I'm not saying that it's a bad idea (or a waste of time) - just trying to avoid surprise/disappointment. If you'd like the background suspender to be more visible, then feel free to propose an adjustment to the costume design.

The foreground suspender should be fully visible. I can attempt to animate it if you're willing to provide vectors.

uowe8ba

Potential Patron
Yes, the full length glove in the foreground, the red metal bracelet in the background.

Alright, no animated hair then, I was sure it is too much work for the creator anyways.

Deleted the second shirt.

Underboob: These are the closest images I could find. And as you said, cropping the top so it shows underboob is perfectly fine.

Breast: 85

Suspender: What did you meant about the vectors? And yea you are right, the background suspender can be ignored as it won't be seen.

Thanks for the help!

stuntcock

Content Creator
Underboob: These are the closest images I could find. And as you said, cropping the top so it shows underboob is perfectly fine.
The second image is probably usable as a reference, although it's slightly cheat-y (in that it's not a true side view; it uses a low camera angle to enhance the underboob exposure). The "tailoring" indicated in this image is different; it isn't a mere crop job but instead requires some changes to rigging.

Please remember to rehost your reference images. Hotlinking images on yande.re is not reliable; the fileserver is clever and it tends to block foreign access. Visitors to your thread may see broken image links.

Suspender: What did you meant about the vectors?
Import one (or more) of your reference images into Inkscape. Vector-trace the relevant sections. You don't need to work with the SDT hair template; just trace the vectors onto a blank canvas.

We'll need the fleur-de-lys clasps, the metal rings attached to them, the suspender clips (which connect to the rings) and the actual suspender itself. You can chose how much detail to include -- the suspender could be a simple reddish curve, or it could include a tartan-stripe pattern as shown in the first reference image.

Once that's done, send me the SVG file and I'll import it into Flash. I can then apply physics animation to the clasps and hinges, and add some flexibility+elasticity to the suspender fabric itself.

Of course, this is all moot until/unless someone volunteers to draw the skirt.

uowe8ba

Potential Patron
Few more sideways pic, the third one has underboob. I would like it that way if possible. Otherwise crop the top so underboob is visible. Thanks!

dasdsa.PNG dsdsds.PNG fdfdd.PNG gfhgfdfrg.PNG fdsfsdsd.PNG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.