Original Wrestling Fiction - Kherington Campbell vs. Rose Gold (with art!) (1 Viewer)

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
FPqkOS1.png

(Art by ColorVirus)

Kherington Campbell gets her shot in the big leagues against a League of Anime Wrestling superstar! Obviously, it doesn't go well, and once again Kherington finds herself subjected to some unsavoury post-match humiliation.

What is it about our skirt-wearing warrior that brings out the worst (best?) in her opponents?

Kherington Campbell vs. Rose Gold

Kherington had been brought in to lose, but even so she hadn’t expected her league debut to go so poorly.

For whatever reason, she just couldn’t get anything going in what was her first match for the world-famous League of Anime Wrestling. Maybe she let herself be intimidated by the impressive reputation of her opponent or maybe she hadn’t properly prepared or maybe Rose Gold was just that much better than her. Regardless, another L was about to be added to her record.

Rose could have picked any move she wanted to dust Kherington off, but she went with a simple sleeper hold. Her execution was anything but simple as she sat Kherington up, expertly slid her arm around Kherington’s neck, and slapped on the classic maneuver. She let Kherington squirm for a few moments, letting her think she still had a chance to escape. Besides, the girl’s struggles also resulted in her uttering some truly delicious moans, which Rose greatly appreciated. The weak effort also caused Kherington’s skirt to kick up, much to the delight of everyone watching.

“Ugh, that silly skirt of yours. Would look so much better on my living room floor. Don’t you agree?”

“Sh-sh-shut up…” Kherington croaked, wasting what little remained of her breath.

That exchange gave Rose a nasty idea and within seconds she was tightening the sleeper even further and shutting Kherington’s lights off.

When Kherington awoke, the first thing she felt was tension around her wrists and a slight strain in her shoulders. She tried to move her arms, but realized that they were bound overhead, her knuckles pressing against the cold steel of the ring post. The stinging memory of the loss flooded back into her head.

“There we are, pretty pet,” Rose said, creeping in from the corner of Kherington’s vision. “Don’t feel bad about losing. These fans came to see me put on a show. You were just the other name on the booking sheet.”

Rose ran her hand down Kherington’s side, caressing her through her skintight leotard.

“And yet… so much more than that.”

If Kherington hadn’t regained her senses already, she became instantly alert when she felt Rose’s touch. The scene became even more vivid when she realized that it was her own skirt that was binding her to the ring. Immediately, her legs began to shake as she couldn’t stop herself from recalling all the times her favorite garment had been forcibly stripped and taken from her when she was younger. There was no way Rose could know about that, but these mean girls were all the same. They knew just how to skewer Kherington’s spirit.

That said, the bullies from Kherington’s past were mere pests compared to the sinister Rose. The beautiful blonde moved closer, going from a gentle caress to reaching around Kherington and firmly squeezing her bare hip. She pulled herself in closer, mashing her breasts against Kherington’s relatively modest chest and then slowly grinding against her prey.

“Mmmh… yes, so much better without that skirt getting in the way."

“Rose! What are you doing? Get off of me!”

Rose didn’t respond, not verbally anyway. She crept in further, knowing exactly what she was doing as their bodies pressed together, her motions driving both Kherington and the fans into a frenzy. The British babe still seemed to be resisting though and Rose knew just how to break her.

Kherington’s leotard left her belly exposed, which may as well have been a neon bullseye for the voracious Rose. Rose started to run her finger along the girl’s exquisite abs and the gesture immediately caused Kherington to tremble. As Rose probed further, she could feel Kherington’s breathing change and sense the conflicting passions erupting within.

*No… this isn’t right. She can’t be doing this to me…*

Kherington struggled and squirmed, which only led to more alluring imagery for the crowd to capture and record. Rose played it up perfectly, letting Kherington twist in her clutches before nuzzling up gently against Kherington’s pretty neck.

“Hnnnh… ahhh… Rose, no…”

“Aww, that cute belly. Cutie Kherington!”

Normally, Rose would save the best for backstage or for her private chambers if her opponent were so inclined. But she was finding Kherington hard to resist. Her fingers slid into the lower half of Kherington’s belly window. The teasing gesture alone was enough to draw a strained gasp from the jobber’s lips.

“Welcome to LAW, my sweet English muffin.”

Doesn't look like Kherington is getting out of this predicament anytime soon!

What do you think happens next? Just how far will Rose go?

sanji

Potential Patron
That’s a very good premise, no plan for a continuation ?

I would see Rose going lower with her hand and maybe start a torture with a crotch claw with one hand and some belly punch with other

And maybe some electricity could be involved

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
That’s a very good premise, no plan for a continuation ?

I would see Rose going lower with her hand and maybe start a torture with a crotch claw with one hand and some belly punch with other

And maybe some electricity could be involved
Hey, thanks for the comment :)

No, no plans for a continuation atm, but do look forward to Rose tormenting my other OCs in the future :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.