ZZZ Imports (1 Viewer)

JuicyBooty

Potential Patron
I just got a new computer, and did a real bang up job transferring all of my SDT stuff. Long story short I lost EVERYTHING. Could anyone help me by directing me to a folder named ZZZ_SWF_Imports?

stuntcock

Content Creator
ZZZ_SWF_Imports is a subfolder of the archive. It was given that name by @anonymous, so that users would be less likely to overlook it.

I don't think that anyone has re-shared the archive in a structured arrangement (such as shared folders on mega.nz) which would enable you to pick-and-choose specific items. If you've lost files during the computer transfer, then the most reliable option would be to re-download the entire archive. If you're in a hurry, then you could grab the "SWF Imports v17.rar" file (from the link above) which contains the ZZZ_SWF_Imports subfolder.

JuicyBooty

Potential Patron
ZZZ_SWF_Imports is a subfolder of the archive. It was given that name by @anonymous, so that users would be less likely to overlook it.

I don't think that anyone has re-shared the archive in a structured arrangement (such as shared folders on mega.nz) which would enable you to pick-and-choose specific items. If you've lost files during the computer transfer, then the most reliable option would be to re-download the entire archive. If you're in a hurry, then you could grab the "SWF Imports v17.rar" file (from the link above) which contains the ZZZ_SWF_Imports subfolder.
You're a saint, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.