xtoys/buttplug real toy integration (1 Viewer)

eldobhato

Potential Patron
Hey, since discovering xtoys.app, i'm on a spree of making it interface with games, mostly with cheat engine-like memory peaking and reading values like hp or stamina, but i just can't get anything from SDT. After reading up on it a bit, i assume its flash obfuscating things. Is there a way around it? I found some mods/imports that claim that they "reveal" values, or add triggers (like SDTStatesMachine on github) but at this point i'm at least 3 layers of stuff deep that i barely know how it should work, and finding out why it doesn't seems impossible.
Anyone with a bit of know-how could try getting it to work/make a mod for it or just point me in the right direction/tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Also, as an alternative, there's buttplug.io integration, for which i found a mod by Nootna8, but i can't for the love of me get it to work. From what i can tell, It either doesn't get loaded properly (no error message), or its again some flash security stuff (it says not connected on all the flash versions i tried). Again, i tried everything i found online, but i can't find the failure point, down to something as basic as "is it loaded properly", let alone if flash is handling the game or teh mod as trusted.

If anyone could help, i would be very grateful, and seeing how scripts can be made public on xtoys, I'm sure i wouldn't be the only one.
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.