Dialoguewriting - Samus Aran (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 124113

Potential Patron
Hey all :)
I am working on a samus dialogue and need some help with the story.

My thoughts so far:
Samus’ new mission is a dangerous one. Suddenly her clients lost all contact with their mothership. It’s up to Samus to board the ship and figure out what happened.

When she infiltrates the ship nothing seems odd at first. However the entire crew is gone. Later on she discovers a pile or bodies at the laboratory.
Long story short it turns out they’ve all mutated into something... different.

The lab was running experiments on an alien specimen which got out of hand. Before she know it she’s trapped on a ship filled with mutants. Now to get out of here...

I need help with some plots and maybe some suggestions to how this could work out “dialoguewise”, and if you have anything to add. Please let me know :)

Bleach07

Potential Patron

My thoughts so far:
Samus’ new mission is a dangerous one. Suddenly her clients lost all contact with their mothership. It’s up to Samus to board the ship and figure out what happened.

When she infiltrates the ship nothing seems odd at first. However the entire crew is gone. Later on she discovers a pile or bodies at the laboratory.

The lab was running experiments on an alien specimen which got out of hand. Before she know it she’s trapped on a ship filled with mutants. Now to get out of here...

I need help with some plots and maybe some suggestions to how this could work out “dialoguewise”, and if you have anything to add. Please let me know :)
How about samus in the xenomorph plant she is captured by it.and it want to mate with her she hates it but starring to like and enjoy it.

ninjiamine

Modder

My thoughts so far:

How about Samus only way out is give them blowjobs and deep throat and swallows there cum later she starts to enjoy it want more cum she wants all of it to swallow it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.