Zelda Girls (1 Viewer)

Psynatra

Potential Patron
Shamelessly Bumping because this cannot go unnoticed, I love LOZ and I want to see some of the girls in sdt.

palmer89

Potential Patron
Aryll, Legend_of_Zelda, Link, The_Wind_Waker, Toon_Link, Vatmang
Bewbchan, Hyrule_Warriors, Legend_of_Zelda, Linkle
Dabunnox, Hyrule_Warriors, Legend_of_Zelda, Linkle
I think that Aryll and Linkle are reincarnations of each other. Different People born from the same soul, two sisters who would take Link's TriForce of Courage if he failed and Save Hyrule if he died trying. The Sister Failsafe Plan would take even Ganondorf by suprise when she appeared seeking revenge!
Alright, who wants to help me with this hair? The Linkle Hair has been done already.

Attachments

• Aryll 2.png
    Aryll 2.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 171
  • TfFDRri.png
    TfFDRri.png
    137.1 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

eze

Potential Patron
If additional requests are cool here, I'd love to see Lana and Cia from Hyrule Warriors, not enough love for them tbh

also fortunate that I have the SFM models at the ready for reference, both sides included (if desired) and angles for clarity

EDIT: Sorry about that, changed, hope I'm doing it more correctly this time

Album has refs for both characters
www.imgur.com/a/ss4Pq8g

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
eze,
Please do NOT attach screenshots when making a request. Upload the screenshots to a site such as imgur and then insert them using the insert image button on the line containg the edit icons.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.