SSB4 - Super Swag Sisters! (Lotsa pics!) (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Waaaait, Sammy has a Japanese VA? I thought she was English in the Jap version...(just looked up a vid of Jap SSBB n' yea, she's English VA in that...) So it's like Marth, right? They only did one voice for 'em. The FE and KI folks it makes sense 'cuz their new games gots lotta voicing in 'em n' so yea. I...I...actually like Pit's English VA a lot...^_^; But that is mainly 'cuz of Uprising. He was very goofy n' expressive, heh. Oh, but when I searched for Japanese Sammy, I did find this one? Haha. Other M made Sammy sound younger than Smash Bros. Then again, also...made her seem more weak than in, like, every other game she's been in. >3>

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhhh yeaaaa, I keep not gettin' round to it. ^_^; I think I started doin' some more but I need to actually do it at some point. Maybe this weekend! There's still a bunch poses I ain't gotten captured yet.

Don't really have a way to record footage but you can find some on YT, yup. They usually use slo-mo, too!
At least with PS4 ya can record stuff so maybe eventually I can do a YT channel if I can figgur out how to move recorded vids from my console to my puter.

Anyway, I'll try to do more for this on the weekend!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I think you'd have to get a capture card. And to be frank those buggers ain't cheap for a decent HD one it will cost you over 100 bucks(maybe less if you find a used one on ebay)

Thief

Club Regular
I think you'd have to get a capture card. And to be frank those buggers ain't cheap for a decent HD one it will cost you over 100 bucks(maybe less if you find a used one on ebay)

Say, I may be mistaken. But doesn't the game itself allow you to record fights videos? I remember that in Brawl you were given the choice to save the fight during the results screen.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaaa, it doessss...But not as an actual video. :P
Just as data. Like button inputs? That's why when you patch the game, older replays don't work right. It's also how you can use Spectate mode and it always runs smooth, 'cuz yer not actually watchin' a live match, ya know?

Anyways, I did take a buncha pics tonight but I'm gonna try and take a few more tomorrow before I stick 'em here. Mainly tryin' to get some new poses I missed and also focus on face expressions~
It's kind of a hassle to upload 'em here 'cuz ya gotta do it one...at...a...time...unless somebody knows a way to do a bunch all at once?

Thief

Club Regular
Yeaaaa, it doessss...But not as an actual video. :P
Just as data. Like button inputs? That's why when you patch the game, older replays don't work right. It's also how you can use Spectate mode and it always runs smooth, 'cuz yer not actually watchin' a live match, ya know?

Anyways, I did take a buncha pics tonight but I'm gonna try and take a few more tomorrow before I stick 'em here. Mainly tryin' to get some new poses I missed and also focus on face expressions~
It's kind of a hassle to upload 'em here 'cuz ya gotta do it one...at...a...time...unless somebody knows a way to do a bunch all at once?

Yeah, you're right I kind of remember now. If I recall correctly it more or less recorded the commands of the characters and input them again. If you tried replaying in hacks it kind of... went random.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Tutturuuuuu~

HNI_0079.JPG HNI_0064.JPG

That is all!
HNI_0052.JPG HNI_0061.JPG

...for today. I have some more comin' laters~

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
HNI_0041.JPG HNI_0060.JPG HNI_0010.JPG

Aaaand that's all the stuff I took last weekend!
I hope ya like it~
Wish I could do video ryona but there's not a good way with Wii U. Maybe with PS4 once there's some stuff I wanna do it with?

BUUUUT I did figure out a cool thing! With SSB you can record replays n stuff, riiiight? So you can record a match where you cause the ryona you want n just replay it whenevr ya like to! Heheh. For me that's dizzies and sleeps n stuff but ya know. Whatever ya want. How did I never think of that before, huh? :P All this time...

Thief

Club Regular
View attachment 61195View attachment 61214View attachment 61235

Aaaand that's all the stuff I took last weekend!
I hope ya like it~
Wish I could do video ryona but there's not a good way with Wii U. Maybe with PS4 once there's some stuff I wanna do it with?

BUUUUT I did figure out a cool thing! With SSB you can record replays n stuff, riiiight? So you can record a match where you cause the ryona you want n just replay it whenevr ya like to! Heheh. For me that's dizzies and sleeps n stuff but ya know. Whatever ya want. How did I never think of that before, huh? :P All this time...

So you can record actual vids and not replays? Huh, that's pretty good actually. Say, con can record close ups of the desired motions and stuff

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Haha, nope, ya got it backwards, so ya do! :P
Game lets ya record replays but I don't got a way to record video. I mean, I could record like external from a phone or somethin' but then you get no sound! Or...not good sound. Or good video. I dunno. I'm waitin' for some games with ryona I like for PS4 'cuz I thiiiiink I should be able to record stuffs n' edit them and them upload to YouTube! Guess I oughtta test it out first, huh?

Oh, also? I figured out why I ever did the replays wiff ryona stuff before but I can now.
It's cuz the Wii U has a personal screen with a headphone jack, haha! Makes it nice n' easy. ;)

Thief

Club Regular
Haha, nope, ya got it backwards, so ya do! :P
Game lets ya record replays but I don't got a way to record video. I mean, I could record like external from a phone or somethin' but then you get no sound! Or...not good sound. Or good video. I dunno. I'm waitin' for some games with ryona I like for PS4 'cuz I thiiiiink I should be able to record stuffs n' edit them and them upload to YouTube! Guess I oughtta test it out first, huh?

Oh, also? I figured out why I ever did the replays wiff ryona stuff before but I can now.
It's cuz the Wii U has a personal screen with a headphone jack, haha! Makes it nice n' easy. ;)

I see, so the possibility of vids is discarded then? I mean, recording devices are pretty expensive and all.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaaaa, I'll be able to do vids with PS4 stuff, though! I'm planning on using DOA5 as practice when it comes out next week! Obvs that one's done to death, ya know? But hey, won't hurt to make my own for...my own self. :P

Ummmm, hm, I mean, I can try to record off screen vid? But it wouldn't have audio. Unless I add audio in maybe? Might not be worth it, I dunno...Maybe I'll try to fiddle wif it this weekend.

Thief

Club Regular
Yeaaaaa, I'll be able to do vids with PS4 stuff, though! I'm planning on using DOA5 as practice when it comes out next week! Obvs that one's done to death, ya know? But hey, won't hurt to make my own for...my own self. :P

Ummmm, hm, I mean, I can try to record off screen vid? But it wouldn't have audio. Unless I add audio in maybe? Might not be worth it, I dunno...Maybe I'll try to fiddle wif it this weekend.

Actually recording the TV may not be so bad, I mean I've seen vids in youtube where you can tell they are recording the TV itself and aside a small echo and some lighting the vids looks otherwise fine. You can give a shot, perhaps it actually works.

If I find a good example I'll post the link

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Okies! Dokies!
I practiced some editin yesterday wiff Atelier Shallie vid! And today I used that practice to edit a ryona vid. First I did Rosalina.

[video=youtube_share;S9h1zgrz8t0]http://youtu.be/S9h1zgrz8t0[/video]
I'll do the other ladies, too! Of course, it's all pics I posted here already but for people on Youtube they can see 'em now. Also also? This has voice effects added, heheh.

I might still try to record off cam footage n' use the voice effects to add a bit to it. Hmmm I wonder if that'll work OK...I think with the clear audio that helps, but even with that it'll still not be the best. >_> I'll give it a try soon!

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
I know these aren't as well focused or anything like that as far as Ryonaneer's posts are concerned, but I figure I'd at least share a few I personally got from my time playing. Guess I just feel like sharing more.

On a note, I personally always loved the girls in that 'spiraling out of control' animation as they get launched in the SSB games. Only happens when they take over 100% of damage, but it's a personal favorite animation of mine. Hope you don't mind so much Lucina, she's my favorite in this game... That and the whole clone/palette swap fetish I have... *nervous laugh*

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
LOLOL it's funny you say that 'bout Lucie, 'cuz while you posted that I was workin' on the next one...

Both Eng and Jap voices. Jap voice is quiet 'cuz the file I found was...quiet. :P

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
@Ryonaneer - Heh, I must be hitting a nice streak with ryona stuff today, first my fave KOF channel put up some stuff, now this. Thank you, it's nice to see a video like that; Lucina's exactly my type.

On a slightly different note, I was late to this discussion but I actually do have a HD capture card that's compatable with the Wii U... but I don't have the time to go about editing videos like I used to in my hayday. That, plus I've been sorta curious about how many people here actually own this game. Maybe we could set something up though the online or something, even if it's just for normal fun... *shrug* Just throwing it out there. I dunno...

Thief

Club Regular
@Ryonaneer - Heh, I must be hitting a nice streak with ryona stuff today, first my fave KOF channel put up some stuff, now this. Thank you, it's nice to see a video like that; Lucina's exactly my type.

On a slightly different note, I was late to this discussion but I actually do have a HD capture card that's comparable with the Wii U... but I don't have the time to go about editing videos like I used to in my hayday. That, plus I've been sorta curious about how many people here actually own this game. Maybe we could set something up though the online or something, even if it's just for normal fun... *shrug* Just throwing it out there. I dunno...

Can't blame ya for liking Lucina, she's beautiful.

I would upload stuff myself if I could, but I don't even have a Wii U.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.