SSB4 - Super Swag Sisters! (Lotsa pics!) (1 Viewer)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, I really should, huh??
I do want to do vids of them like the other ladies, totally!!

I just don;t know when I have the time. >_<

Sorrrrryyyy been too busy for ryona stuff lately and not as motivated but sooner or later I should try to do this!

Thief

Club Regular
Say... perhaps it's wrong to post in this thread after so long, but anyone wanna try the skin mods? I'd do it myself but I don't have a Wii U and they don't work on the 3DS. I guess I could ask for it in the mod request section but that forum seems to be to ask for someone to make a mod for you to use .

The mods are ready, though I find these to be the best ones so far:

Zelda (Hyrule Warriors Skin) (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U > Skins > Zelda) - GAMEBANANA Hyrule Warriors Zelda
Justin Bailey (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U > Skins > Zero Suit Samus) - GAMEBANANA Justin Bailey ZSS
[v1] Phosphora! (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U > Skins > Zero Suit Samus) - GAMEBANANA Phosphora
Noel Vermillion (model import) (Super Smash Bros. for Wii U > Skins > Zero Suit Samus) - GAMEBANANA Noel Vermillion

From what I could gather all of them are tested and work well without causing damage.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Say... perhaps it's wrong to post in this thread after so long, .

In my opinion this is a good place to post your question. The mod request section as you said is for requests for new mods.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Wowwww some of those are neat!
Mmm not sure how they will work with exprssion changes for ryona, which is one a my fav parts of Smash ryona. ;)
Howwww do these mods work?
I don't use mods on my Wii U,,,

Thief

Club Regular
SORRY FOR THE MISLEADING INFO

Scratch all the stuff I posted. Those are old tutorial of an overly complicated method for mods. Seems the way to go are the Modpacks that some users have.

If I am correct, things should be much simpler as seen here:

The exact instructions if you don't want to watch the vid:

How to load the mod pack:

1) Place the folders '0005000010144F00' and 'wiiu' on the root of your SD card (not inside any folders, straight on to the card).

2) Once both folders are on your SD card, put your SD card in your Wii U.

3) Turn on your Wii U and go to the web browser. Type into the address bar #LDOVH Loadiine Access Gate (For WiiU 5.3.2 - 5.4.0 - 5.5.0 - 5.5.1) (You can make this a bookmark for quick access, since you need to access this website every time you want to load mods)

4) You will be brought to a website with a dropdown menu. Click this dropdown and select "SDCafiine + Kernel." You can also tick the checkbox for automation. If you load mods often, this is helpful as you won't need to click the dropdown every time.

5) Your Wii U will kick you back to the Home button menu. Load the web browser again and return to #LDOVH Loadiine Access Gate (For WiiU 5.3.2 - 5.4.0 - 5.5.0 - 5.5.1)

6) The website will load for a second, then go black on your TV. Your gamepad will display some text. If your gamepad has a coffee cup with the letters SD in it, you are on the correct screen. Simply press A.

7) You will be booted back to the Home button menu again. Now you may boot Smash and your mods will be loaded!

8) Enjoy playing with my mod pack!

You have to download a mod pack first, though. ZELDAMASTER has what seems to be the most complete one. I did ask him if the tutorial I posted works with his packs and he told me that yes, he even uses that tutorial with his mods.

https://mega.nz/#!fhIARDZT!fWA5cGWavfB9AltUqqMeVR9SIPLOe7R60VQdgSRMM0k

That's his modpack, from what I was told it has pretty much everything

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.