The HuniePop Girls (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
Oh !! Great ! I did not dare to bother you with this but I'm very happy to see it released at last ! Maybe we can now finalize one more girl !
Many thanks for your efforts, those look great even without the dynamic part :smile:

Hi Everybody (whose following this thread :wink:),

I've seen all the great work of SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror on Dynamic Hair recently and well... If someone (or Syntax himself) want to give a new shot to dynamising the hair of our Hunie Pop girls, maybe now we have some better template to build on.

I'd still like to see all other girls done so if anyone want to continue working on them, that would be great !!

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
I've seen all the great work of SyntaxTerror SyntaxTerror on Dynamic Hair recently and well... If someone (or Syntax himself)
Thanks, but I just edited mods already done by Dante or konashion (it only implies to recolor some parts and add a bit of code).
Making dynamic hair mods is quite difficult (I never succeded to make something good on my own), and only a few people are capable to do so.
It implies having the abilities, the tools (ie Adobe Animate), the will, and more importantly... be still active on this forum.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Thanks, but I just edited mods already done by Dante or konashion (it only implies to recolor some parts and add a bit of code).
Making dynamic hair mods is quite difficult (I never succeded to make something good on my own), and only a few people are capable to do so.
It implies having the abilities, the tools (ie Adobe Animate), the will, and more importantly... be still active on this forum.

No problem, just wanted to point out that maybe this new code that you added with ModGuy could be helpful to any people willing to give a new try at dynamising those hair :smile:

instinctepyon

Potential Patron
How exactly do I get this to run, since whenever I load up the loader, all it does is make the screen fade-to-black for a second before showing the title screen again?

DrZombi

Content Creator
How exactly do I get this to run, since whenever I load up the loader, all it does is make the screen fade-to-black for a second before showing the title screen again?

I don't know, obviously it works perfectly well for me so without more details I won't be able to help you. I launch the loader.swf as a standalone app and not in a browser, I click play, and then I can select the characters from the scene menu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.