Wolsik's Mods (update 6/6/16 - Renamon) (1 Viewer)

wolsik

Content Creator
Welcome! Have some Furry mods!

My first mod. It's not the best and it can be improved, but it's a start.

Katia F. Managan everybody!

Katia F. Managan.png
Katia_body V2.swf
KatiaSkinCode.txt

Goes with:

Alohade's "Tail mod (V01)" (You have to change the color in the loader tab. Im posting the hudata for this).
Alohade's Furry Stuff (Now with 20% more TAIL!) | Undertow

Rusty's "Vampire Canine"
Rusty Imports (Updated 12/15) | Undertow

Gollums "BigEyes"
Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) | Undertow

The mod someone should have done years ago...

Renamon_Body.swf
RenaCode.txt
(Hair done by Furries, linked below)

Goes with:

Furries' Renamon head and (if you choose) "Furry Mouth Small V2" (change its color in the Loader tab in-game)
Furries' Furry Mods!

A generic full body mod:
Generic_Body.swf
You must download sby's "autohueregV2" mod (sby's loader imports; march 05 2016: uploaded stuffs) and put it in the $INIT$ folder to change her body color in the "Loader" tab. This was made to be used with Furries' Furry mouth. (Its the only way I could think off to change her body color without fucking up the furry moth color)

Penises for HER body:
Futa_dog.swf
Futa_horsie.swf
Thanks to Johnora for the mod, I just made a "Her" version: Experimental Penis replacements. (5'th of Feb, revenge of the horsecock)

Hope you enjoy.
Also, Thanks to stuntcock and Furries for the help and Faceless for the Mod Template.

Attachments

• Katia F. Managan.png
    Katia F. Managan.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 1,642
KatiaSkinCode.txt
812 bytes · Views: 1,027

RenaCode.txt
811 bytes · Views: 1,475

Renamon_Body.swf
34.3 KB · Views: 2,046

Futa_dog.swf
24.6 KB · Views: 1,307

Futa_horsie.swf
9.7 KB · Views: 1,196

Generic_Body.swf
26.9 KB · Views: 1,525

Katia_body V2.swf
28.5 KB · Views: 1,297

kat_ finishedV2.fla
237 KB · Views: 301

Canine Pens.fla
99.1 KB · Views: 311

Horsie Pens.fla
141.8 KB · Views: 299

Rena-progress.fla
408.3 KB · Views: 322

Last edited:

Sharklasers

Content Creator
This looks great, but I'm having problems loading it. The tail appears in its base colors when it starts to load in, but when the character code loads, the tail disappears, and if I manually add the tail, then I can't load HueData.txt. (That, or I'm using HueData.txt wrong?)

How did you set your folder/mods.txt up?

Edit: AutoHueRegV2 fixed up the tail, but they still won't load at the same time. I also found out that any clothing that changes the position of the arms (straitjackets, etc.) leave the KatiaBody.swf arms in the same place, giving her an extra pair of arms. Is there any way to fix that?

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator
I'm having the same problems myself (with many other mods combinations too), so I just load everything manually and don't actually use the HueData.txt (yes, it's a drag). I don't know if it's an unavoidable Loader thing or a mod problem, but to make me feel better about myself, I like to think it's the tailmod's fault.

I basically did the mod by trial and error and I manage to make it work with the default clothing, but I really don't know what to do about compatibility with other mods.

Sorry for the unhelpful, late response :(

Sharklasers

Content Creator
That's all right! I just thought there might be a better method I was missing. This mod is great. Thanks for making it.

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Hey wolsik wolsik , I was wondering if you'd be interested in loaning me your FLA you used to create Her penis replacements? I would like to port my penis replacement(s) for the standing character over to the kneeling and I just haven't tackled that part of the template yet, so it'd be greatly appreciated! ^_^

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hey wolsik wolsik , I was wondering if you'd be interested in loaning me your FLA you used to create Her penis replacements?
Faceless' FLA template has a slot for Her penis elements. You could omit most of the scripting and extra layers when porting your mods, because Her penis isn't intended for actual penetration (so it doesn't need spit shine, a lipstick canvas, perimeter-definition coordinates to guide the lips around the various ridges, etc).

lemurian-seed

Content Creator
Faceless' FLA template has a slot for Her penis elements. You could omit most of the scripting and extra layers when porting your mods, because Her penis isn't intended for actual penetration (so it doesn't need spit shine, a lipstick canvas, perimeter-definition coordinates to guide the lips around the various ridges, etc).
Thanks I suppose it is rather straightforward, I'll give that a go then. Yeah, I know Hers is a lot more basic--I guess I was using this as an excuse not to tackle the template myself. :P

Jackov

Potential Patron
I like the Katia skin, but 1 think about it. I can't change its colors for any other furry masks without there being these big, yellow spots on the thighs.

Edit: Any possibility you could make it so it only adds the the light colored fur patch on the stomach? Maybe make it so i can change the color of the body freely without that also changing, even possibly get rid of the yellow thigh blobs

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator
I like the Katia skin, but 1 think about it. I can't change its colors for any other furry masks without there being these big, yellow spots on the thighs.

Edit: Any possibility you could make it so it only adds the the light colored fur patch on the stomach? Maybe make it so i can change the color of the body freely without that also changing, even possibly get rid of the yellow thigh blobs

Yeah, sorry about those patches. Its to cover the white glare the game automaticly adds. I try everything to remove them, but I dont know much about the code part of the mods. I'm also not an artist, so making mods is something thats double hard for me (a LOT of trial and error). I could rework it, useing Dante's fla files, but I'm really not into modding right now. I have a couple of half-finished half-done mods already.

I think the way I used to change color is useing the loader tab (you need sby's autohueregV2 mod to see it), but I cant remember if it worked. I also thought about making a mod like you describe (only the white belly, basicaly), but I never finished it. Also, I need to download and install Adobe Animate, witch is a pain in the ass.

I may try to do something tomorrow, just make it with the glare visible. Maybe someone could make a quick mod to remove the thigh glare, to ease my pain. I think sby sby is still kinda active?
Lastly, I'm adding to the first post what I think are my fla files (I cant open them, so I dont know what's in there).

Jackov

Potential Patron
Alright, by the way, you a fan of Kazerad's work? I ask, in case you know about this other thing he worked on I think only once before, and I imagine never again, involving a deaf otter, something to do with vietnam, and a philosishark. I'm kinda hopin' to recreate the Otter.

Edit: I have sby_loader_pack_11_545d installed, by the way, is there any way I could get it so that the body mod can just be turned on and off, even possibly have appear in the loader tab window as an active mod?

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Alright, by the way, you a fan of Kazerad's work? I ask, in case you know about this other thing he worked on I think only once before, and I imagine never again, involving a deaf otter, something to do with vietnam, and a philosishark. I'm kinda hopin' to recreate the Otter.

Edit: I have sby_loader_pack_11_545d installed, by the way, is there any way I could get it so that the body mod can just be turned on and off, even possibly have appear in the loader tab window as an active mod?
don't know what mod, but maybe something like
Renamon_Body.swf=Renamon:Body+reghue

also i noticed the original leg highlights still show for leg mod replacements when registered with moreclothing, haven't really looked into it because it not too noticeable most of the time. might try to look into it.
edit - corrected thigh highlights from not hiding when a body mod replaces them, will be in next release

Last edited:

wolsik

Content Creator

As for Kazerad's work: I did not know about this otter. A quick search only shewed a few images. I'm interested (because otters), but again: i'm no artist. Katia's stuff I made using direct references (I basically drew on top of a side view).
As for any mod funtionality/feature: I don't know lol. I can barely make my mods work in the first place. I really want to make a lot of furry related mods, but my lack of knowledge and motivation are a big obstacle.

don't know what mod, but maybe something like
Renamon_Body.swf=Renamon:Body+reghue

also i noticed the original leg highlights still show for leg mod replacements when registered with moreclothing, haven't really looked into it because it not too noticeable most of the time. might try to look into it.
edit - corrected thigh highlights from not hiding when a body mod replaces them, will be in next release
Yay!

Jackov

Potential Patron
Didya' find "island-bdprequel" on google, second to the top when googling "kazerad deaf otter"?

Jackov

Potential Patron
I forgot to mention few days ago, there's a glitch with the Katia Skin, and any clothing that forces the arms to move infront of, or behind the body, after being taken back off, will layer the normal arms over the katia ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.